• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Any one want to team up for salvage? Need to get that relic hunter trophy for my Guardian lordship.

Send halp, plz. :(

Thanks for the salvage runs MildSoss and El Cuco. Got these two specials. Not great rolls, but could be good with the right perks!

Jk5cEi6.jpg

9teNg31.jpg

I haven't played Crucible for ~3 months until tonight. 1st game, super rusty. 2nd game...

SnoopyPitifulCony.gif

oh yea, felt good! Then I got Felwinter'd 99 times after and didn't feel too great. I do like the changes they put with special ammo and heavy ammo. Even the cool countdown /graphic filling up was a neat surprise

ethomaz

Banned
I did 4000 points in Salvage and the mothafuckers randoms lost the match yet... it was like I did twice the points of both combined.

A_Gorilla

Banned
VoG and TDB won't drop new HoW exotics, but they will drop higher attack rating existing exotics.

Yup. Look at Drizzay's post in the previous page(s).

Well then I'm in. Lets hope its not a clusterfuck like last week.

Considering how many more people will be playing due to HoW, it probably will be...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright. I'll see you guys then. Going to empty a boatload of engrams tomorrow first thing when I get on.

Trying to get all story done on all characters and see from there. Main goal is to get to 34.

And PVP is only fun during Iron banner.

Alright. I'll see you guys then. Going to empty a boatload of engrams tomorrow first thing when I get on.

Trying to get all story done on all characters and see from there. Main goal is to get to 34.

And PVP is only fun during Iron banner.
I gotta do the story on all 3 as well so we can just run through them all in one go.

What's your PSN? I'll send a FR now.

ExVicis

Ugh I feel frustrated for horribly throwing this Salvage match and then I feel worse for winning an epic Pulse Rifle and passage coin out of it.

i love the pattern on low-grade humility. it's like my baby blue only more baby and more blue.

WfgTWGt.jpg

the stats really disappoint me though. if it had hieracon stats, i'd be all over it. hieracon has a stock 5 mag, praedyth's rate of fire and more stability. the only thing humility has over it (aside from the awesome flavor text) is the legendary status.

looks like i'm going to grind for the violator from new monarchy.

10 matches and didn't see one legendary drop for my team. Dropped once for another team.

Fuck this I'm going to bed.

ToS is going to suck and I won't touch it. Fuck PvP. Always hated it. Hate they are forcing us to play it for exotics again.

I hope Destiny 2 has PvP completely separate for everything.

Frenden

Banned
Early tests of user submitted data (there's a post on Reddit) suggests drop rates between 13 and 20%. That's pretty high. You were just unlucky--there's no possible way to interpret the HUGE boost to legendary drop rates in Crucible as anything but a positive, no matter your streak of crappy luck.

You'll get one. Or wait until tomorrow and avoid Crucible if you hate it that much! :p

Kyne

the eve of HoW-Day... oh man.

Anything can happen tomorrow guardians. Game breaking bugs.. new OP weapons... DDOS'ing on the servers. Be ready for anything. Those who requested off I wish you the best of luck.

I'll be waiting on the lady to get home so we can run through the story missions together.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I know you're getting USF4 on PS4 day one :p

I actually won't. Haven't really touched it since Destiny. I can still boot it up on PC and remind people why they won't play with me though.

Still need a PS4 stick and I'm kinda pass SFIV. Waiting for SFV.

the eve of HoW-Day... oh man.

Anything can happen tomorrow guardians. Game breaking bugs.. new OP weapons... DDOS'ing on the servers. Be ready for anything. Those who requested off I wish you the best of luck.

I'll be waiting on the lady to get home so we can run through the story missions together.

TDB launched relatively smoothly. However, HoW is changing a lot of stuff, so anything can happen. Hopefully the only game breaking bugs involve free loot!

the new weapons aren't 365.. they're 331

they need etheric light just like all your other equipment you have right now

or wait.. now I'm confused.. I'm not seeing the ascend icon in these screenshots .. is that going to be revealed tomorrow?

Looks like we got confirmation of the importance of treasure keys gained from the ether chests:

"The PoE's loot chests are not on a weekly reset, but you will need a treasure key to open it. The more treasure keys you have, the more attempts you have at bagging yourself the loot within."

Start at 45 seconds into the video...
https://youtu.be/oZ7ibMaCJ_M

Looks like we got confirmation of the importance of treasure keys gained from the ether chests:

"The PoE's loot chests are not on a weekly reset, but you will need a treasure key to open it. The more treasure keys you have, the more attempts you have at bagging yourself the loot within."

so essentially theres no lockout as long as you grind for keys?

or were the keys just put in those chests as kind of one time precursor to HoW?

ethomaz

Banned
My drops til now...

Spare Change.25
Low-Grade Humility
Party Crasher+1
First Rule Dhyb
Solar Low-Grade Humility

15-20 matches played.

This was confirmed earlier today. More keys equals more RNG rolls in a week. Just need to know what's in those rolls to know if it's worth the grind.

Is it like a Gorgon chest or a lame chest that gives mats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom