• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me farming Treasure Keys:

tumblr_nkvmqlOTHI1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

Me getting Crucible rewards:

anslK.gif

Frenden

Banned
I got the Scout (fastest RoF archetype, woo) and Fusion.

I want the Pulse (Three Little Words-esque) and HMG (Jolder's Hammer look alike).

I'm seriously pissed at Destiny's story.

Grimiore card: Ghost Fragment Fallen 4

Damn. Why isn't this in the game?

they're already pushing the limits on the UI so I doubt we'll see in-game grimoire cards. as for why it wasn't in the story when the game launched, it was probably written 3 months ago.

You are now legend.

Edit: OMG I just noticed the ghost above the Guardian lord list moving and stuff. So cool lol.

wow that's pretty cool. nice job on the list.

gotta replace that neogaf logo with the destinygaf logo though!

speaking of lists, i'm going to leave the FAQ out of the HoW OT for now. i think it's definitely necessary and breezylimbo made a charming post for it the other day. I'd like to keep it light hearted and straight to the point, but it'll inevitably be ignored or even outdated soon. I'd rather not whip something up in an hour and call it a day when it needs more attention than that, especially if it's supposed to be helpful to new players. For now, the patch notes and case-by-case answers will have to suffice.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Ya know, I'd be totally okay with Salvage replacing Skirmish. It's easily my favorite gametype.

A_Gorilla

Banned
But just think...you can reforge that bad boy into a POS peashooter autorifle with passable perks!

I already have the IB auto rifle with the exact same stats and with probably the best perks for its type (third eye, Increased stability, increased range) and its STILL utter crap...

I really hope HoW will be good, I'm kind of going through a stressful period right now. My internship is boring as hell but I need it to graduate, I got rejected for a PhD position that I almost was sure of and just physically not feeling well. I know I have to face it but I really can use something to take my mind off these things, so hopefully HoW can help a bit.

I actually won't. Haven't really touched it since Destiny. I can still boot it up on PC and remind people why they won't play with me though.

Still need a PS4 stick and I'm kinda pass SFIV. Waiting for SFV.

I'm going to wait till it's free on PS Plus, probably by end of this year.

I think it was mentioned that PS3 sticks will work with USF4 on PS4..not sure though. I can't play with sticks though, prefer the controller.

I really hope HoW will be good, I'm kind of going through a stressful period right now. My internship is boring as hell but I need it to graduate, I got rejected for a PhD position that I almost was sure of and just physically not feeling well. I know I have to face it but I really can use something to take my mind off these things, so hopefully HoW can help a bit.

Sorry to hear about that, play the Witcher and forget real life :)

That really sucks. I know how it feels. I had all these professors at grad school promise to help me publish this book I'm working on. Now it seems that they were mostly just self-serving phonies, and I'm having to do it all myself. Pretty enervating and depressing.

One of the great things about the gaming community is that it keeps moving forward at lightning speed even when our own lives hit snags and sputter at times. Just seeing everyone's enthusiasm for the Queen's bounties over the last week shows us how much we have to look forward to. Excited to play some Salvage with you and start up PoE after I catch a few Zzzs . . .

As much as I love my Red Hand, I don't think anything can replace my Hawkmoon for Crucible. I would still use it if the random crits were removed.

Must play Salvage until I get a Legendary. Or fall asleep.

Ugh. I can't stand Salvage with randoms. They're not even going for the relic. And I swear each enemy gets like 7 rockets with each heavy ammo spawn.

And I take that back. Turns out I just absolutely hate playing on Twilight Gap and it makes me suck a lot.

Midas

Summary? At work, so cant watch it :(

Spoilers consist most of you seeing the treasure room. But you get a treasure key when completing Prison of Elders. Key is needed to open a large chest which give you the good stuff. There are two small ones that just give you some motes and perhaps some glimmer. Not known if you can get a key more than once for playing Prison of Elders or not yet. I think. Youtube clip doesn't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom