• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

tumblr_n3dyd5qIyq1rk4afvo4_400.gif

noomi

Salvage you have to capture a relic and defend it whilst ghost probes it.

The difference is salvage is boring as hell. I haven't met a single capable opponent last night and as a result the matches are lame as hell and take forever to complete.

Salvage is the Control to Skirmish's Clash.

Basically, Salvage has a separate objective besides killing the other team (capturing relics).

Gotcha, the descriptions looked similar, and they were both 3v3 so I wasn't sure.

I had some fun with Salvage last night though, I guess you need your own fireteam to be decent at it.

Thanks for the replies guys

Anyone for Salvage around 9:30am EST?

1. Cosmos_Man

Let's beat RNG and get a shiny new donkey! Errrrr Legendary HoW weapon!

I think Salvage is gone. I just logged in and checked Crucible and don't see it. It's probably going to be replaced by some DLC only playlist later today.

ich00

Salvage is no longer up. Are legendaries dropping in any other modes as of this morning?

Ah that sucks, I was hoping to run some more after work this morning. Had some good luck last night: got the sniper, auto rifle and fusion rifle, but was really hoping for that scout.

X-Frame

For PVP it's Shot Package, Aggressive Ballistics, and a range perk in the middle tree. Hammer Forged isn't available anymore, so you have to get one of the new ones.

You want Agreesive ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel(increased range, reduced stability ie basically hammer forged) and depending on your play style final round or knee pads.

I have a Comedian shotgun that has Aggressive Ballstics, Shot Package, Full Auto, and Hammer Forged.

Been holding onto it since the 2nd week, it was one of my first Legendary weapons. I don't think it's Impact is as high as something like the FL or Found Verdict, but I still think it's a great PvP roll.

Lima

I have a Comedian shotgun that has Aggressive Ballstics, Shot Package, Full Auto, and Hammer Forged.

Been holding onto it since the 2nd week, it was one of my first Legendary weapons. I don't think it's Impact is as high as something like the FL or Found Verdict, but I still think it's a great PvP roll.

Shot package was not a perk on shotguns before TDB and shot package and full auto also share the same slot. That doesn't sound right.

Bradach

Wolves are cool. That gif reminds me of the time I was at the zoo last year with my children and it was around 5pm. All the grey wolves gathered and started howling because they knew it was near feeding time. There was about 15 of them. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up

rNilla

Wolves are cool. That gif reminds me of the time I was at the zoo last year with my children and it was around 5pm. All the grey wolves gathered and started howling because they knew it was near feeding time. There was about 15 of them. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up
Holy crap, that would make a much better gif.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Tonight's raiding party will be called

"sploatee's new tattoo being finished raid party"

Because in case I didn't mention it enough already:

Tonight I am finally getting my new tattoo finished.

So even if the raid doesn't go ahead, I felt I should post.

Because tonight I'm getting my new tattoo finished

Did I mention? I think I forgot.

Tonight I'm getting my new tattoo finished.

Shot package was not a perk on shotguns before TDB and shot package and full auto also share the same slot. That doesn't sound right.

I dont know for sure but fv has full auto in the first tier snd my secret hs has shot package in its second tier. Also the october shotgun nerf specifucally mentions shot package, so im pretty sure it was around then

Congrats.

neoism

Umm soo I haven't been on mars in a long time is relic iron only in chests now I can't find it on the maps at all ?

noomi

I don't think you've mentioned it before :p

That's awesome and all, but what are you getting finished tonight? That is the burning question my mind.

:-D

bebop242

Apologies if this has been asked. But can i preload this on the ps4? It says it is on the main page of the store, but all i see is the expansion only page and it says i can't purchase it since i already own it (season pass owner). I do not see any download option.

Was it already downloaded as an update or am i missing something.

I don't remember how the first expansion worked.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I don't think you've mentioned it before :p

Ah, sorry. Must have been quite a surprise. You see, tonight I'm getting my new tattoo finished.

That's awesome and all, but what are you getting finished tonight? That is the burning question my mind.

:-D

Good question! Tonight I'm getting my new tattoo finished.

OK GUYS ILL STOP NOW THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION :-D

It does mean I can't play the new content straight after work tho. :-(

Apologies if this has been asked. But can i preload this on the ps4? It says it is on the main page of the store, but all i see is the expansion only page and it says i can't purchase it since i already own it (season pass owner). I do not see any download option.

You've already downloaded pretty much everything.

I was under the impression that all of those downloads we've done over the past week are the expansion HoW. I could be wrong though.

You've already downloaded pretty much everything.

I'm not wrong I guess :)

Lima

I dont know for sure but fv has full auto in the first tier snd my secret hs has shot package in its second tier. Also the october shotgun nerf specifucally mentions shot package, so im pretty sure it was around then

Found Versict is a raid weapon. Normal rules don't apply to them. It also has send it which only the Invective also has and no other shotgun can get it. Like Fatebringer is the only HC that can get Firefly.

As I said shot package was not a thing before TDB dropped so you must be remembering something different.

ich00

Are you getting a new tattoo?

Sounds like you're super excited, so congrats! I'm too chicken to get one :-(

ExVicis

HoW is that Witcher 3 anyway?
Oh you!
why did I have to preorder through Amazon?

I'm not sure where but I heard you're getting a tattoo. Congrats, hope the final product is exactly as you want it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom