• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

SO... if I ascend a piece of exotic armor and get another new legendary armor piece either from PoE or a vendor I should be able to get to level 33 tonight, right?

At that point running a level 34 PoE should be a bit more manageable...

Zocano

Well there's the first key. I'll stop there I guess.

Also I might be sad to miss out on Vanquisher VIII since I never picked it up but oh well.

Zakalwe

Banned
No i'm here... :(

Ah sorry it was ken!

Then we're full.

Final party:

VoG Hardmode full run.
Newbies welcome!
-

1. Silver
2. Zakalwe (astropoff)
3. Zyzomys
4. Dhruv
5. Anilusion
6. Jiza88

Logging in now. Sending out invites shortly.

Just realised I don't know everyone's psn. Please send me a friend req if you're not on my list.

Psn: astropoff

Lima

SO... if I ascend a piece of exotic armor and get another new legendary armor piece either from PoE or a vendor I should be able to get to level 33 tonight, right?

At that point running a level 34 PoE should be a bit more manageable...

Correct.

Nuszka

Just realised my Vita needs charging, the release of HoW i will spend in work drooling over my portables console screen, decrypting grabbing fresh bounties. 5,5 hours left damn.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
You haven't finished Croat's End? o_O

I've done it once before but was totally carried! I should have gotten my new Titan to level 30 by the time I'm free tonight so I'm kind of excited to try it in more detail - it just sort of whizzed past the first time...

Still, Crota's End armor is:
- Random, you can't chose the stats or perks
- Upgrade-expensive with a lot of bubbles and material requirements
- Reliant on Radiant Shard grind for people who have not done CE often

Versus new vendor armor which is 36 Light right off the bat requiring no upgrades, has fewer bubbles and material requirements (no ascendant or radiant anythings) and let you pick from any vendor so you chose whether you want Int/Dis or whatever.

So is it possible to skip crota gear and just try and go from 30 to 34-36?

Trakan

OMG that's crazy so we have to grind RNG to hope to get this nasty shotgun.

You can also luck out and get a Matador 64. I think it's better than the Party Crasher.

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/1054959828

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/1054959830

So what's the ideal shotgun perks now?

For PVP it's Shot Package, Aggressive Ballistics, and a range perk in the middle tree. Hammer Forged isn't available anymore, so you have to get one of the new ones.

noomi

Just realised my Vita needs charging, the release of HoW i will spend in work drooling over my portables console screen, decrypting grabbing fresh bounties. 5,5 hours left damn.

I made sure to charge my vita a bit before heading to work this morning, cant.wait.

Zoidberg

Ah sorry it was ken!

Then we're full.

Final party:

VoG Hardmode full run.
Newbies welcome!
-

1. Silver
2. Zakalwe (astropoff)
3. Zyzomys
4. Dhruv
5. Anilusion
6. Jiza88

Just realised I don't know everyone's psn. Please send me a friend req if you're not on my list.

Added you (jiza88). I'll be a few minutes, just trying to finish off this moon target.

Lima

You can also luck out and get a Matador 64. I think it's better than the Party Crasher.

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/1054959828

http://db.planetdestiny.com/items/view/1054959830

For PVP it's Shot Package, Aggressive Ballistics, and a range perk in the middle tree. Hammer Forged isn't available anymore, so you have to get one of the new ones.

It's not because it has the same shit rate of fire as Felwinter. In that case why not just keep Felwinter?

You want Agreesive ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel(increased range, reduced stability ie basically hammer forged) and depending on your play style final round or knee pads.

Ah sorry it was ken!

Then we're full.

Final party:

VoG Hardmode full run.
Newbies welcome!
-

1. Silver
2. Zakalwe (astropoff)
3. Zyzomys
4. Dhruv
5. Anilusion
6. Jiza88

I am on and have added you to my friends list.

Cheers

Trakan

It's not because it has the same shit rate of fire as Felwinter. In that case why not just keep Felwinter?

You want Agreesive ballistics, shot package, reinforced barrel(increased range, reduced stability ie basically hammer forged) and depending on your play style final round or knee pads.

Well, that may be true but I don't have a Felwinter's.

I'm now more excited about opening my fat stack of engrams than I am to play any of the new content. I think I may be playing Destiny for the wrong reasons.

You and me both. I just want my Vault space back. I'm getting antsy. For the first time I was relieved I only got Materials from the chests.

5 hours of Key farming

0 Legendaries

0 Keys

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know your pain, all too well :(

HighOnPCP

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk

guys I have to leave for work in about half an hour....and the hype is NOW kicking in

I just want to play HoW stuff good god I am low key hoping I get mildly hit by a car so I can just call in and say I got hit by a car but I'm actually fine just a little bruise on my leg....I only need my hands anyways.....oh god

Makikou

Hey DestinyGAF, i haven't played since TDB released and i was wondering if someone would be willing to grab me with them when the expansion launches? I'm GMT +3.

I probably have 2 lv31 characters and i've never cleared Crota.

I'm getting home in about 45mins and my PSN is Makikou72. Also, i have no idea whats new in HoW except what i just read from their site.

noomi

So here's a silly question....

I never really played much of crucible until lately but.... what's the difference between salvage and skirmish?

Lima

I never really played much of crucible until lately but.... what's the difference between salvage and skirmish?

The difference is salvage is boring as hell. I haven't met a single capable opponent last night and as a result the matches are lame as hell and take forever to complete.

Lnkn52

#Hype

CFXg_cNWIAEsd1y.jpg

Salvage is the Control to Skirmish's Clash.

Basically, Salvage has a separate objective besides killing the other team (capturing relics).

Simonnnnn

The difference is salvage is boring as hell. I haven't met a single capable opponent last night and as a result the matches are lame as hell and take forever to complete.

yeah the majority of people on it last night were just running round like idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom