• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back in the top 10. Damn.

Actually running the OTs will probably make me drop out of the top-15 for the first time in many, many OTs. Spend too much time reading all the posts and doing thread stuff to keep up with answering as many posters as I'd like.

I'm less than half of Byron who is #15 last I checked, damn. Not too late, I can still make a late thread push...

Ganhyun

On computer, if you're on the Community threads page you can click on the number of Replies number/link. It'll pop up a list of most frequent posters, same as what you see on the Wall of Shame in the OP. (edit3: on mobile, tap Tools--> View Top Posters
I stole this from EJ
)

edit2: You have 16 replies in this OT.

Click on the number of replies next to the thread and it should open a list of people that posted in the thread. You're on 16 btw.

On mobile you can tap Tools > View Top Posters

Edit - beaten ^

Thanks for the info. I always wondered.

Oooh forgot my warlock has been sitting on an Invective bounty. Now I can burn off a bunch of this special ammo synthesis I've been collecting.

Edit: if anyone needs a HoW buddy I'll be on for the launch.

Oooh forgot my warlock has been sitting on an Invective bounty. Now I can burn off a bunch of this special ammo synthesis I've been collecting.

Edit: if anyone needs a HoW buddy I'll be on for the launch.
You're lucky.

I tried transferring a full stack back and forth from the vault using the companion app during a darkness zone countdown hoping they would be lost but it wouldn't work. I think Bungie improved the API.

Edit: I also bought stacks of each type of telemetry as Xur sold them so I have those taking up vault space too. I hope they address this issue soon =/

GhaleonEB

I doubt they will do two different ones when HoW launches.

They want people to buy HoW so the new strike will likely be both.

Next week we will likely see them start doing the two different ones. Today they will be greedy despite their claims they want one or the other to be available for propel without either DLC.

Not likely. They added this capability for a reason, they're not going to turn it off first thing to do exactly what the feature is intended to let them STOP doing.

I'm guessing one of the two will be the new one - perhaps the Heroic to start us off easy - the other will be from the base game.

Waves at the Penguin

What is everyone doing tonight? Running free? Guess I'll look when I eventually get home.

I'll be doing as much HoW stuff as possible once it launches so I should still be around tonight if you're on. Any of the other Fun Runners going to be around? Is Scarlet alive? Are we going to do normal Weds or Thurs activity this week?

brau

OT21. holy cow.

Well.. now that the expansion is out i started playing it yesterday to prepare. Had fun playing with Cosmos. Looking forward to see what this new expansion will bring to the game.

I thought there would be a new OT (not in community) for HoW?

I think there's supposed to be a launch thread kinda thing but not a separate OT. Consensus around here was to keep all Destiny OT stuff here, same as how there wasn't a separate TDB OT.

I never check gaming side so no idea what's happened today or if it will be posted when HoW actually launches.

phen0m24

I'll be doing as much HoW stuff as possible once it launches so I should still be around tonight if you're on. Any of the other Fun Runners going to be around? Is Scarlet alive? Are we going to do normal Weds or Thurs activity this week?
I've seen Hood and X but Scarlet is Mr. Once a Week. ;)

I would like to try the new stuff but totally understand if the Fatebringer quest continues. :)

Deku Tree

Not likely. They added this capability for a reason, they're not going to turn it off first thing to do exactly what the feature is intended to let them STOP doing.

I'm guessing one of the two will be the new one - perhaps the Heroic to start us off easy - the other will be from the base game.

The new strike is almost certainly going to be the NF IMO.

X-Frame

Haha, I'm around. Last week Scarlet couldn't do Tues or Wed then he ended up getting smashed Thursday night. It was his last day or work IIRC.

It's going to be weird with PoE only being 3 person teams, but should be much easier to coordinate and make groups.

Apdiddy

Having a problem recently -- I fully upgraded a Legendary weapon (Coiled Hiss 1919) and...didn't get the Fully Weaponized trophy. I thought maybe it had to do with it being in the same slot as my upgraded Exotic weapon so I put it and other weapons into my vault.

I swapped out every upgrade for the weapon to see if that triggered anything but no luck.

I sent a Tweet to Bungie but haven't gotten a response.

X-Frame

I would like to try the new stuff but totally understand if the Fatebringer quest continues. :)

Haha, I don't want to keep making you guys go through it all for me. I'll just try and tag along with groups who also consist of people needing FB. I'm sure there is still a good amount of people who need it like me.

But yeah new stuff this week for sure if everyone else is okay with that.

LiK

Math & LiK were in that video.....cool

Is.... LiK ever coming back?

Once HoW is actually out this week.

I recognize the people in that vid getting REKT.

The power of video editing! I can edit together some pretty impressive kill montages too!

He's a Persona now

I have seen things.

no idea lol

Twilight was in it as well :p

Hey friend

LiK is dead to us!

Nah, he said he will check out HoW.

we won that's all that matters. :p

Yep, we won so who cares.

RetroMG

Good morning GAF!

I'm on vacation with family in Disneyland and we're having a blast, but I can't help but be a little jelly of all the game time you guys are going to get today. Good luck. Good drops, and may the RNG be kind to you today.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm trying to make a schedule to play after the release but I think I will do the story first and follow the GAFers calls after.

BTW this time release is the good one... I can work hard until 2pm and after that be free... free.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
im at a team lunch at pizza express but keep checking the thread. So excited!!

Would anyone be interested in running through the story missions co operatively this evening?

rNilla

The Wolves are prowling...

tumblr_ms7lrnNjLM1sryjz1o1_500.gif

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ya'll read that new Thorn 3 Grimoire card? Good shit.

Excellent. This basically confirms all of my guesses back here.

u.2:5.4] When you speak of me, use my proper name. Tell them of the man that stands before you, not the ghost of the hero I once was.
[u.1:5.2] You will always be [REDACTED] to me.
[u.2:5.5] If you cannot let that man go, you will forever taint his legacy. All the good I have ever done will be washed away in the fire of who I have become.
[u.1:5.3] If you care, there is still some promise within you.
[u.2:5.6] If I am being honest, I care only to give hope to the frightened, huddled masses so that when I come upon them they will have more to lose. Their pain will be greater. Their screams more pure.
[u.1:5.4] You...
[u.2:5.7] Nothing dies like hope. I cherish it.
[u.1:5.5] You’re a monster.
[u.2:5.8] Finally, you see the truth.
[u.1:5.6] [REDACTED] is truly dead.
[u.2:5.9] So I’ve said. Long live Dredgen Yor.
im at a team lunch at pizza express but keep checking the thread. So excited!!

Would anyone be interested in running through the story missions co operatively this evening?
Sure I would.

Haha, I'm around. Last week Scarlet couldn't do Tues or Wed then he ended up getting smashed Thursday night. It was his last day or work IIRC.

It's going to be weird with PoE only being 3 person teams, but should be much easier to coordinate and make groups.

Next time we play remind me about your baller Comedian so I can directly compare the stats to my Felwinters....

lol sounds about right for Scarlet, we had a grand ol' time 4-manning NM CE so no worries. I'll definitely be around tonight if you guys are on and want to group up for PoE or something. Hopefully I'll have one character to at least Lv33, maybe Lv34 by then and I have 2 bonus treasure keys so I could re-run PoE stuff even if I've already done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom