• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

Ladies of Strong Back sounds like a clan waiting to happen.

Men of Page Topping:
large.gif

phen0m24

Serious DGAF-non-hug related questions.

FUN RUN SQUAD.

1) Hey guys, are we able to run on Thursday this week? I ask here as the last few weeks I've felt bad ignoring people's requests for help or warm bodies on raids, etc. while hanging out kinda waiting. ;)

2) What are we going to do once HoW drops? Are we running ye trusty old raids or doing 2 groups of 3 for PoE? Admittedly, these past few weeks
of not raiding
I have enjoyed being a part of Narmer's Quest™. PS: Nilla
loves getting our group messages when raiding. :p
Just wondering what the plan might be
as I am slowly but surely also chipping away at my backlog which shall remain nameless. :)

ocean

Banned
Assuming you are level 31 or 32, on a red bar level 31 enemy, a maxed word does 1540 damage per headshot. A maxed Fatebringer does 1504 damage per headshot.

When ascending both to 365, the Word will do roughly 1755 damage per headshot and Fatebringer will do about 1925 per headshot.

For legendaries, from 300-331 is roughly 14% damage increase and from 331 to 365 is another 14%.

When it comes to the debate about ascending armor or weapons first, it's always better to get to a higher light level first if you have to choose.
Of course, since level disadvantages are enormous in the game. But 300-365 will be an important jump since it'll allow us to one-shot enemies that used to take two shots, making FB's Outlaw/Firefly combo even better. It only truly shines when one shotting, and 365 should help guarantee trash can always be delivered in a single blow.
If I ever get a tag, I hope it's Lady of Strong Back lmao
I am so proud.

DiscreteCat

Neo Member
And we're full

1) Hezen Destroyer namikaze1
2) The Hezen-less Breezy
3) Gonna steal Breezy's Hezen RetroGamer42
4) DiscreteCat (I got Nothing)
5) Queen of the Hunters and Lady of Strong Back Figadapaura
6) Mass Appeal (I got nothing)

After literally minutes of crafting Hawk related puns in the name of RNGesus, this will be the time he blesses me with the Hawkmoon.

we should get some of our ladies to run raids with the
ladies of strong back clan
we have
fig, math, spoatee, and kdaey

althuogh im a fraid that fig might make my wife cry
lol

Kyne

We're one over a full party now (for some reason, my add-on that closes the form after 5 responses just stopped working a couple weeks ago... shrug), but I'd like to get you two in!

ArchonDragon and Eidelon have both run with me a few times- sorry to ask, but would one of you guys be willing to give up your spot?

It's all good man. Let me know via PM if anyone backs down, if not feel free to give my spot away. We'll also try and join next week as we haven't ran either of the raids :c

Hung Wei Lo

Sticking with the same itinerary as last week, unless anyone needs stuff from Abyss/Bridge:

Itinerary
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this CP?)
- Gorgon's chest HM
- 1x NM CE full (if we can't get DS CP)
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill (anyone have this CP?)
- 3x Atheon kill
- Oracles/Templar x3 (anyone have this CP?)

Team 1: 8:30 PM Eastern
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
4) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
a) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) T-44 (PSN T-44)
3) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
4) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode)
5) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
6) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) ??

Alts
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [can't raid 5/12/15]

Can everyone please quote to confirm, including which groups they can make/prefer?

bah - why does work have to interfere with my GAFfing? I'll be available for the 9:30 team if there's still room; otherwise no biggie - I can do some mindless farming

Ooooh I just realized if I max out my marks this week, I can buy three new pieces of armor to go with my immediately upgraded helm of inmost light.

Newly purchased legendary pieces will instantly be at max light, right?

Ooooh I just realized if I max out my marks this week, I can buy three new pieces of armor to go with my immediately upgraded helm of inmost light.

Newly purchased legendary pieces will instantly be at max light, right?

They will be at 36 light, not the new max of 42. You still have to ascend them.

edit: Correct me if I"m wrong people.

stb

bah - why does work have to interfere with my GAFfing? I'll be available for the 9:30 team if there's still room; otherwise no biggie - I can do some mindless farming

I think you snuck into the last spot.

OK, kids, both teams are full:

Team 1: 8:30 PM Eastern
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
4) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
5) captscience (PSN captscience)
6) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
a) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) T-44 (PSN T-44)
3) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
4) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode)
5) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
6) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo)

Alts (no alts are confirmed aside from schwagger15, who is an alt for the early team)
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) [can't raid 5/12/15]

There are 77 jobs available at Bungie right now, either they've got a high turnover of staff or they're still ramping up in a big way. There's 6 for 'story experience' alone..

There are 77 jobs available at Bungie right now, either they've got a high turnover of staff or they're still ramping up in a big way. There's 6 for 'story experience' alone..

As much fun as it would be to jump on the conspiracy train. This is nothing. Companies especially in creative areas of business have people come and go.

They will be at 36 light, not the new max of 42. You still have to ascend them.

edit: Correct me if I"m wrong people.

Whoa whoa whoa so my helm of inmost light, when ascended, will be FORTYTWO???

Dudes, lol, it's currently THIRTY.

#Dead

So do all three non helm armor types come in at 36? That will give me 150 light immediately.

HOLY TAMALES.

Late to the party, but in my defense work has sucked completely today

What 3 exotic weapons will you ascend first?
1)Gjallarhorn
2)Thunderlord
3)Ice Breaker

What 3 exotic armors will you ascend first per class?
Titan

1)Armamentarium
2)Saint-14
3)Ruin Wings

Warlock
1)Obsidian Mind
2)meh
3)whatever

Hunter
1)Achlyophage Symbiote
2)Don't Touch Me
3)Alpha Lupi? I don't know, this is a new character

What 3 Legendary Weapons will you ascend first?
1)Fatebringer
2)Black Hammer
3)Corrective Measure

Serious DGAF-non-hug related questions.

FUN RUN SQUAD.

1) Hey guys, are we able to run on Thursday this week? I ask here as the last few weeks I've felt bad ignoring people's requests for help or warm bodies on raids, etc. while hanging out kinda waiting. ;)

2) What are we going to do once HoW drops? Are we running ye trusty old raids or doing 2 groups of 3 for PoE? Admittedly, these past few weeks
of not raiding
I have enjoyed being a part of Narmer's Quest™. PS: Nilla
loves getting our group messages when raiding. :p
Just wondering what the plan might be
as I am slowly but surely also chipping away at my backlog which shall remain nameless. :)

Perhaps I'll let you be part of the Funner Runner Squad™™ tonight if you promise to behave.

That's right, I double-trademarked that shit. I don't know what a double trademark is but neither do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom