• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

So, uhhh, yea I'm going to need you all to link your streams while I'm stuck working. Thanks.

neJBRcZ.gif
I'll be streaming here:
http://www.twitch.tv/namikaze01

GRIP

8:30/9:30 teams and alts: here are all the responses I got yesterday.

The thread is back to moving faster than I can keep up with so I must have missed your post yesterday. I'll probably be on a little after I get home from work so around 5 est and I'm up for whatever.

OK. I re-read Ghost Fragment: The Queen and the Queen wanted to send Skolas to The Nine as an appeasement for her brother's crew entering the Cauldron of Rhea which the Nine were not happy about for some reason (is this the same Cauldron as the Crucible map?). So in the Fate of Skolas card
Xur says "The Nine made me aware of my purpose. If am here, then it is because the Queen sent you to the Nine, and they wish you sent back."
So they are not happy with the Queen.

If these spoiler tags are unnecessary, I'll stop.

stb

sorry, but plans have changed. my wife got us free passes to Tomorrowland, so i'm going to be busy. i look forward to the movie, but man, i'm torn :\

No worries, thanks for the update. I'm sure tons of people here will be playing over the next few days.

Daemul

People are teaming up? Hmm, maybe I should team up too...

Nah, fuck it, I move faster on my own, I'll solo this shit quick.

WizzNARD

Gonna ask again for new page:

If all my gear is pre-TDB and not fully leveled, only needing shards, should I not even bother, since shards aren't really a thing anymore, or will getting shards still be somewhat easy?

Don't know how I should be going about leveling now. I'm a 28 currently, and like I said, pretty much all my gear is ready to be leveled, just need shards and some mats. Obviously I want to get new gear, but would maybe like to ascend some of my older stuff as well, if it's doable.

stb

I will be on by 6 or 6:30 CST and will be starting on the story stuff. If you and Verde need a 3rd I will gladly help you out.

Edit: I will first be in the tower decrypting all these blue engrams I have!

OK. we'll plan on rolling with you tonight, then.

CLBridges

Hawkmoon from Crucible and I lost the match lol, I can't be mad. Now I'm farming chests on Venus before Bungie activates HoW, hopefully I can get a couple treasure keys, not a big deal if I don't though. I'll probably be looking for groups later for NF/Weekly, but planning to solo the story stuff to take my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom