• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh fuck... I just got this with arc from a cryptarch package engram. Mine rolled with Red Dot-ORS1, Spray and Play, Accelerated Coils, and Rangefinder... looks fucking SICK.
The fusion spread... is so tight... it's like a fucking railgun OM NOM NOM

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Has anyone had a group wipe on the Nightfall yet to see how that new process works?
*cough* My group, uh, heard from another group that if you wipe nothing new happens. It's just like before. Thanks other group!

Now to try the Nightfall again. I mean uh, do other things, because we beat it

NinjaBoiX

Thanks for the help guys.

I know it must seem really simple to you guys but I'm still kind of confused! I'm heading to the Tower now, see if I can get my head around it.

Feorax

I really like the new strike.

First two NF's got me Etheric light and Exotic Hunter boots (triple jump! Yay!). Warlock is now lv 33.

:-( I'm not gonna get chance to play until tomorrow morning (UK). I haven't even done all the Petra Bounties from last reset yet. Sometimes having a job sucks!

Lnkn52

It's a ghost town...
CFY3DXtUUAErXCJ.jpg

border

My first legendary engram turned into...............Ascendant Energy! WTF, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom