• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

After seeing the 4 new maps I got HOW it's looking like its a lot better than the first exp...

So guys pllllease friend me psn ne0ism-

Holy shit I just hot a leg from a blue Krreygasm

LkPr

No, not really. Its just that with arc burn and a lot of the fallen doing primary arc damage, there are a LOT of things that basically can 1 shot you. If you take it nice and slow and stay back a little bit you can basically go through it easy.

The toughest room is the "2nd" boss, the big tank devil walker boss. His cannon shoots arc damage and the room has a lot of cut off points so its easy to get trapped and killed by the boss while you can't even see him.

In a clever move once the boss starts fighting he teleports the entire group to the front of the room, so while there are a bunch of good spots to basically hide out and regen from (the platform above him for example) you have to do it after you engage the boss.

I did the nightfall 3x already, the good news is that its really fast. With 3x thunderlords and a titan bubble we actually killed the boss at the end before he even summoned adds. All in all the strike probably took 15 mins or so, and I think speed groups could shave it down to 6 or 7.

None of these guys are using Thunderlord - all of em have their Gallys out.

Langy

damn this thread is moving quick tonight!

still needing to get involved in the nightfall, if anyone wants to invite me in or 2 can join up with me?

PSN Langoit

Raybunny

About to throw this crappy game out of the window. Another NLB. That "shit" is surely a priority on my account list for drops by 60000000000%. Sad is sad.

LF1M NF PSN Raybunzy

Congrats!

First 33 I've seen. Nice!

Thanks guys, wasn't expecting to hit 33 that fast. Just a lucky Etheric Light drop from the NF.

LALALALALALALA !!

ZabdZ92.jpg

Grats n0oblet welcome to the club!

Navy Bean

f'real!

And once I get off work, I gotta go pick up my baby daughter from day care, then get home and feed her yadda yadda yadda, make dinner, blah blah blah, help my wife give her a bath and put her to bed, ten thousand years later I can sign into Destiny. This is why I took off work tomorrow.

Lol - that's my exact night (minus day care). And I have to work tomorrow.

darthbob

How many Ghosts are in the Reef space? I've found 2.

I found 3.

One above Variks on the awning, one below the reef space in front of the queen area on a scaffolding type object thing, and then a third near Vance, kinda above him in a fallen tech sack

Karl2177

I found 3.

One above Variks on the awning, one below the reef space in front of the queen area on a scaffolding type object thing, and then a third near Vance, kinda above him in a fallen tech sack

I had the first 2 you said. That third one was pretty well done. Thanks. :)

Wallach

Man, Focused Fire is pretty nice on the new ARs. I reforged my Vindicator XI until it had Focused Fire, Rangefinder and High Impact Rounds. That setup (or something like Speed Reload/Fitted Stock) seems like it will be a pretty solid loadout for AR, at least in PvE.

BokehKing

Banned
Initial impressions

-new cryptarch is cool
-i'm getting that assault rifle by running PoE lvl 28 until I get a weapon core
-i'm not going back to work for 4 days
-holy shit I'm not going back to work for 6 days

So beating the level 32 PoE I didn't get a key, and it seems the only way to get keys seems by either farming or uh, randomly getting it from the side chests. And the only way to get exotics/legendary guaranteed is by using keys.

Laaame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom