• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

Level 32 PoE was surprisingly easy being a 32.

I thought it would be a harder challenge.

Now I got to 33 and dip into PoE 34. This should be fun.

Isn't it safest to be 32?

Safest sure. Possible to do at 31? Totally.

Possible to do at 30? Yeah, I'd say it could be done.

Of course the ease of these things go up dramatically with other people. Just drop a post in the thread that you're looking for a Nightfall group. Won't take long to find one today.

Edit: See post above

Rehsa

Got three new weapons and two new gear so far from dismantling a bunch of blues and purples.

I only got like two purples from the chest farming I did do, but I should have a cryptarch, vanguard, and after NF a DO package on each character which I hope has some good stuff in them.

FREEEEDOMMMMM

The Call of the Hunt calls to me.

3835000000000000.gif

neoism

It's nothing to lol about. It's ruining everything for me. :(

Fucking bungle :p

Either a lot of ppl are making new characters or a bunch bought it seeing a lot of low levels... It does suck though... Blink +lag = -__-

Guys if you reforge a weapon can you get different sights...? Reeealllly hate ors1

Daemul

I just solo'ed the first story mission on the highest difficulty. The hardest part of the fight was the Walker, since he had constant back up, but the fight in the final chamber where you fight the waves of enemies was a breeze. I just stayed on the second highest platform and the idiots came from the tunnels below and just kept on funneling themselves through the same damn narrow passage way to get to me, so I just G-horned the lot of them, it was hilarious.

jett

D-Member
With this DLC we have played in every apparent area of the maps, right? The next batch of DLC should ostensibly have new planets...right? :p

edit: Nightfall strike was pretty simple, we only wiped once before we got it. One of my buddies was "unlucky" and got a second Thunderlord. I got a bunch of coins, which was I wanted really, now I can upgrade a buncha crap this weekend.

BTW has anyone tried ascending an exotic that was at 291? What damage do you end up with?

Wallach

A couple folks on Reddit are saying that an Exotic is guaranteed from a Treasure Key chest, and possibly a legendary item on top of that as well. It also sounds like the Treasure Key chest awards the same loot regardless of what level version of PoE you run, with the only difference being the guaranteed lockout rewards (Weapon & Armor Cores, etc).

Kyne

A couple folks on Reddit are saying that an Exotic is guaranteed from a Treasure Key chest, and possibly a legendary item on top of that as well. It also sounds like the Treasure Key chest awards the same loot regardless of what level version of PoE you run, with the only difference being the guaranteed lockout rewards (Weapon & Armor Cores, etc).

I was watching the Gothallion stream and they completed the lvl 32 PoE. I don't think any of them got an exotic?

Can someone confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom