• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I can't go to the Reef. Says my account is restricted because of error code "urchin" which supposedly means I'm banned for being a dirty hax0r and shit.

That never happened to me; I haven't played Destiny in months and no, my PSN account has never been hijacked. Anyone else been accidentally locked out?

Sullichin

God damn I am so jealous of everyone who is playing now. Can't wait to jump in tonight. Happy to see the reactions here have been positive.

Also happy to hear that you can get exotic drops from the matchmade version of POE - or am I mistaken?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What is the light levels of the vendor armors? What about drops/engrams?
Do these all still need to be ascended?

everything in the game except cray cray endgame drops (PoE 35?) has to be ascended.

But all Vendor gear, new legendary/exotic drops starts at 36 Light. A set of this will get you to level 32 without investing a single point of XP.
SO how do we get etheric light?
Iron Banner, Nightfall, PoE, ToO

Well thank goodness for the new expansion giving out all the new weapons and exotics. Makes the 11 coins from the Nightfall even more exciting /s Thanks Soul and Da_1 for the run!

Mengetsu

First nightfall of the week....
EYtZA45.jpg

FINALLY!

Omni

Doing a Nightfall or two on Xbox One right now. No mic because of the hour, but I would love some help :p

GT is randomrosso93.

Seems as though there are more rewards in crucible now. I've seen someone get an exotic 2 out of the 5 matches they played.

The whole "better players get better rewards" thing is absolute bullshit though.

SoulClap

Well thank goodness for the new expansion giving out all the new weapons and exotics. Makes the 11 coins from the Nightfall even more exciting /s Thanks Soul and Da_1 for the run!

NP, I was hoping for some Etheric Light, sadly all I got was a Thunderlord. A weapon I had upgraded to 365 fifteen minutes ago.

Anyone for nightfall on PS?

Sure, I need to run one more. What's your PSN? Mine's the same as my Gaf name.

blackjaw

Just confirmed that a pre-HoW exotic bounty will grant a 365 weapon

Just turned in Invective and got the upgraded one

**the more you know**

Jumping back in to Destiny for the first time in months thanks to house of wolves. I have all sorts of stuff I'd like to upgrade, but I'm low on glimmer.

Can't remember the best places to grind for it (or just get it as a by-product). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom