• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLBridges

Just completed PoE lvl 28 and got Dragon's Breath and a new fusion rifle, not complaining. Can confirm that opening the main chest did use a treasure key, will need to farm to continue lvl 28+ shenanigans.

10408614_892426860795586_6642011616747574604_n.jpg

Um, why do I have no material exchange?

Wallach

Wow, that sucked. So I had 5 Treasure Keys on me and 5 in the Vault; when I went to grab the reward from the end of the story chain, it was a Treasure Key. I only saw it for a second, but the prompt went away. It didn't go to my Postmaster or anything, just gone. Variks doesn't offer it again.

Wow, that sucked. So I had 5 Treasure Keys on me and 5 in the Vault; when I went to grab the reward from the end of the story chain, it was a Treasure Key. I only saw it for a second, but the prompt went away. It didn't go to my Postmaster or anything, just gone. Variks doesn't offer it again.

Same happened to me. Make sure to put your keys in the vault if you have 5!

CLBridges

Thread is moving fast but gonna try again. NF anybody? PSN: GhostFaceDon

Either NF or PoE, doesn't matter to me, got plenty of time to enjoy the content.

Wait.. so do you get loot from finishing the prison of elders or do you need to ahev a key with you to open the chest in the end?

First time comleting PoE gets you a key from the final boss.

Then:
Loot room has 1 big chest and 2 small chests. Big chest requires key to open. Small chests can be opened no matter what.

Point of keys from the World Events is so you can rerun the PoE without having to wait for the weekly reset for more loot.

does reforging change the optics or just the other perks?

Everything including optics

Kadin

If I've been away from the game since a few months after launch, is it worth it to just start up a new char to experience everything again or can I still jump in on my level 28 and progress as normal? Feel I'm gonna be a tad out of the loop.

First time comleting PoE gets you a key from the final boss.

Then:
Loot room has 1 big chest and 2 small chests. Big chest requires key to open. Small chests can be opened no matter what.

Point of keys from the World Events is so you can rerun the PoE without having to wait for the weekly reset for more loot.

Everything including optics

I didn't get a key from my first time completing PoE. Or do you have to complete one of the non-MM ones?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Too much damn things to do, I don't even know where to start. Does wearing a Queen's emblem give points towards Queen's rank?

Dyno

What are you Guardians doing with your marks? i don't need vendor armor so does that leave picking up a couple new weapons in the tower?

So can someone explain vendors stock refresh to me. Say for instance your class vanguard vendor, when his stock refreshes will he have completely different gear for purchase or will it just be skins that change? Is it better to wait for a stock to come around with stats you like rather than just buy something as soon as you can afford it?

Is farming (RNG-ing) the Ether chests in the patrol areas the ONLY way of getting them?

Apparently?

Maybe the level 34 and 35 have them?

Nope, not in the reward list so I doubt it.

Wow, that is bullshit.

Yup, I thought it would be a once a week thing, being able to get loot through a key.

Yeah me too! What the fuck

Yup. So Bungie DUN FUCKED UP. So instead of getting legendaries guaranteed, you only get the core guaranteed. The only way to get gear is through farming keys.

Stratn

Apparently?

Nope, not in the reward list so I doubt it.

Yup, I thought it would be a once a week thing, being able to get loot through a key.

Yup. So Bungie DUN FUCKED UP. So instead of getting legendaries guaranteed, you only get the core guaranteed. The only way to get gear is through farming keys.

Cross our fingers and hope xur brings them?

Calling it a night. Overall it was lots of fun.

- Story missions were kind of short but damn everything does a lot of damage
-
Loved going back to the Vault of Glass
- The Brawler modifier in the NF is awesome! Makes blade dancer viable in PvE
- Lots of legendary weapons, gear and even Etheric Light dropped for me, so I got to lvl 33 pretty fast
- Prison of Elders was kind of a joke on lvl 28, but I can imagine that lvl 34/35 is going to be a clusterfuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom