• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

Did the 2nd person get it from clearing the event or opening a chest?

It's also worth noting that you can get inside to get to the chest with a key (if you have additional keys) AND NOT have to run the 32-35 to do so.

If what you're saying about guy number 3 is correct.

I don't know. I don't know what I got the fusion for. My fusion was the only thing that showed up on the post game rewards screen.

Kyne

Got The Last Word from the chest at the end of the lvl 28 PoE, another guy in the group got Red Death.

With things like this I'm thinking that the chest loot table is the same in all level brackets (and is quite high might I add).

The reason to run the 32+ will probably be specifically for the cores.

Even if you have 10+ keys there's no reason not to just run the lvl 28 all 10 times.

Exotic Shards eventually just aren't that hard to come by, I wouldn't shard any uniques.

Too late, I already sharded Radiant Dance Machines to acsend my Bjallarhorn.

It's useful if you do ADS a lot and your primary doesn't have Third Eye

Man, did I lose a key there too? That's butts.

I main hunter and love Knucklehead Radar. It's one of the top hunter exotics in my opinion. Obviously if your favorite primary has third eye it's less useful.

Knucklehead is pretty wicked if you dig the radar perk. Kinda fun.

Glasshouse? Come one you don't want to be like all the other Titans and roll with Helm of someone or something 14?

I missed out on the Helm of Saint-14 when Xur was selling it in March. Meant to log-on and get it, but I just was burnt out on Destiny at the time.

So... sounds like I should keep Knucklehead for that rainy day when I start a Hunter.

MaxiLive

hey peeps, quick question.

How hard is this to get into for someone who hasn't played for months and is level 31?

Guessing without the higher level weapons and such there will be plenty of weekly farming needed to make use of the new content...

Just wondering how peeps are fairing who have been away from the game for a while.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

How hard is this to get into for someone who hasn't played for months and is level 31?

Guessing without the higher level weapons and such there will be plenty of weekly farming needed to make use of the new content...

Just wondering how peeps are fairing who have been away from the game for a while.

*shrug* it'll be easy to hit 32, and at 32 you're in position to do lots of new stuff

Not true at all. Jump in. I did this madness with a 30 Hunter. If I can do it anyone can do it.

i love the pattern on the dead orbit cloak

nGhQqoP.jpg

dead orbit still sucks though. gotta grind executor again for that violator sniper. at least this time i can buy it and not hope to be lucky like prudence.

Ein Bear

i love the pattern on the dead orbit cloak

nGhQqoP.jpg

dead orbit still sucks though. gotta grind executor again for that violator sniper. at least this time i can buy it and not hope to be lucky like prudence.

The automatic Scout Rifle Dead Orbit are selling at the moment is awesome.

BondFancy

It's the only way to get keys when you run out.

Not true, just ran 28 and got a key from one of the side chests, and then got my 2nd mida multitool for the day, free exotic shard.

Edit- And her right hand auto rifle and a legendary engram that contained The Fulcrum.

hydruxo

Weird...I just ran the lvl 28 PoE and got a Queens scout rifle when I opened the chest. But then I got back to the Reef and there was a 334 DMG Monte Carlo in the postmaster.

Gala

That was fun start into the DLC with Wheel and Cthlhu and PoE with Blunoise (?). Got a free exotic shard from a No land beyond <3

Shito

Haven't finished the story yet, my girlfriend went to bed and I'm waiting for her before continuing it, but so far I really love that DLC.
I love the fallen wanted dynamic (just got a random one popping up while going through skywatch during the daily, which earned me a key and an identity token), I love the sidearm (that sound it makes!), I love the reef, I love that VoG mission, I love getting that feeling of "I can't do everything tonight, this will take me several days to complete on all of my characters".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom