• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

Can you repeat 28 PoE for the big chest or will you need keys from the open world?

I believe you can repeat it as many times as you like, as long as you have keys for it. If you go get more keys, you can go through it and open the big chest again

Frenden

Banned
Favorite new thing?

I rerolled the Crucible scout, that has the fastest rate of fire and biggest mag size of any SR, until it got full auto, explosive rounds, and enhanced target acquisition. I wanted crowd control for the final, but I'll take it.

Explosive assault rifle is go.

Wallach

Doing the nightfall. Psn is greyblade. Join up if you want! Plan on doing level 32 PoE after.

Edit: full, sorry mr-stephen!

Thanks for the run dudes, we bopped the 32 PoE pretty handily.

Got gloves for this week, though the 32 chest only gave me a legendary fusion rifle with booty sweat stats. Doesn't seem like the higher level PoE chests have a better loot table or anything.

Oh so I gambled 2 Cores, Armor and Weapon. Got a rocket launcher.

PRISON OF ELDERS EVERYONE.

But seriously, is it confirmed that you can get keys from bounties?

Carl

Oh so I gambled 2 Cores, Armor and Weapon. Got a rocket launcher.

PRISON OF ELDERS EVERYONE.

But seriously, is it confirmed that you can get keys from bounties?

I don't think so? Only from farming Wolves. And the key you get from completing all the HoW story missions

Share the pic, doesn't sound worth it

I guess Clown Cartridge is ok. Discussing with Drizzay and his buddy, it's like holy fuck the key thing is obtuse and Bungie done fucked up.

YuN8QFX.png

I don't think so? Only from farming Wolves. And the key you get from completing all the HoW story missions

Man what a fucking stupid design. "Hey you want keys? Farm for hours at a time at events that happen every 10 minutes." Considering the pool for the weapon/armor core will be limited(There's only 10/11 PoE weapons, and the 4 pieces of armor per character) means that the cores will become useless very soon. Man I seriously want to drop this.

Carl

Man what a fucking stupid design. "Hey you want keys? Farm for hours at a time at events that happen every 10 minutes." Considering the pool for the weapon/armor core will be limited(There's only 10/11 PoE weapons, and the 4 pieces of armor per character) means that the cores will become useless very soon. Man I seriously want to drop this.

Perhaps they give you one key per week and if you want to do it more than that you have to find them from farming Wolves? I have no idea.

Perhaps they give you one key per week and if you want to do it more than that you have to find them from farming Wolves? I have no idea.

They're not very clear on that. Like, unless they say 'Oh come back next week for another key from Varik', it's obtuse as fuck and someone rejoining in will be wondering how they can get keys without having to look up a FAQ. Many people rejoining to see what the PoE is, will be befuddled at what the fuck a core is and what it does, and why they should keep doing it for this core that gives you this one piece.

Carl

They're not very clear on that. Like, unless they say 'Oh come back next week for another key from Varik', it's obtuse as fuck and someone rejoining in will be wondering how they can get keys without having to look up a FAQ. Many people rejoining to see what the PoE is, will be befuddled at what the fuck a core is and what it does, and why they should keep doing it for this core that gives you this one piece.

I agree, they've not explained it very well at all. Perhaps they should have explained it during that stream rather than have Broman yell for 2 hours.

Hopefully they write a blog post clearing things up

BokehKing

Banned
My god that vestian dynasty is NASTY in Crucible!

Plus just got a legendary scout rifle that could be fired in full auto called

NL SHADOW 701x

Could reforging give me an elemental attack to it?

Going to switch weapons out to my hunter and I'll join for a NF

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
One 365 horn shot is enough to kill one of the kings. So powerful. One day when everybody is settled. We should do VOG to see how fast Atheon can go down with 365 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom