• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

You can do 28 as many times as you like. It's kinda like a ROC strike.

The ones above that only give rewards once.

If you have treasure keys you can do any as many times for the treasure chest rolls. What's unknown is if the RNG table is better on the higher levels for the treasure chest. Otherwise doing 28 is the better option of RNG on the chest remains the same.

Thanks for that

Are ascendant mats completely useless besides the speaker? I've got a ton of these, I want to make sure they have no future use before I get rid of them.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sup nasty! Whacha mean? how you getting glimmer quick now? They finally made it easier? No more need for GK Glimmer farms?!
sup man

the new 'clusters' sell for 2500 or 5000 a pop. i can't spend money fast enough right now

Daemul

The PoE gatekeeper is killing me.

"THEY ARE DEADDDDDDDD, YOU ARE NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

"SUCCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GUARDIAN, SUCCESSSSSSSSSSSSSsSSS"

Shut the fuck up.

You can do 28 as many times as you like. It's kinda like a ROC strike.

The ones above that only give rewards once.

If you have treasure keys you can do any as many times for the treasure chest rolls. What's unknown is if the RNG table is better on the higher levels for the treasure chest. Otherwise doing 28 is the better option of RNG on the chest remains the same.

Nice, thanks. Has anybody gotten etheric light from the level 32 PoE?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yeah nothing really caught my eye as far as vendor weapons go

none of these new legendaries are exciting me all that much so far tbh

pssh

just buy the type of weapon or gear you like (high impact/low RoF, etc) that you please then re-roll at the gunsmith lol

Carl

I'm hopeful that Etheric Light will feel like a pretty good drop. Has anyone beaten 34 Prison that can comment on whether or not they got one?

I gotta do my armor first to be able to try 35 PoE like a psychopath but I like thinking about what I'll choose after that. Fatebringer certainly earns its spot as #1, I've still only ever gotten one to this day.

It's listed on the drops on the preview window bit so i assumed Etheric was a guaranteed drop from that PoE area?

pssh

just buy the type of weapon or gear you like (high impact/low RoF, etc) that you please then re-roll at the gunsmith lol

i guess.. i just find myself falling back on raid weapons so far

having a burn is always better than not.. especially with these random modifiers in PoE

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I feel stupid. I just realized any exotics you have leveled up can be maxed with just an exotic shard. All maxed out Horns get.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's listed on the drops on the preview window bit so i assumed Etheric was a guaranteed drop from that PoE area?
yeah, that's what I thought too, just hadn't heard confirmation yet. 34 and 35 seem to give a guaranteed 1 a week.

spyder_ur

Is there any way to skip the story stuff with my second and third characters? Kind of lame to have to do it again, though I did think it was pretty good, especially the last two missions.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
yeah it would be nice for PoE to be an account-wide unlock. The story rewards were good and it was fun enough that I don't mind doing it again, I just don't want to have to do so right away.

CLBridges

Alright, finished NF, PoE 28/32 and story on one character, time to take a long break. Crazy that people are already attempting the lvl 34 PoE. Lvl 35 will probably be beaten by end of the week, I'd like to see what rewards drop after that one. I need to farm treasure keys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom