• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if another HM comes up in either CE or VoG I can join. I am looking to get Word of Crota and Fatebringer basically.

They really are awesome. I need Hawkmoon and Thorn, those are my two Unicorns. I have the Thorn bounty but I can't start work until I fill up 1.5 bubbles left on my gunslinger hunter.

4kT4C.gif

it doesn't help either that downvotes aren't really public on reddit. makes it ripe for abuse.

i wont bring it up anymore though, much for the same reason i don't feel like i should spend too much time discussing crucible here. destinygaf is certainly not predominantly LFG posts...but i think it ought to be. there's a lot of discussion to be held about this game and it tends to bury the posters looking for players to fill their lobbies.
Nah go on. I always use to play pvp alot in past games. I was big into Halo 2 MLG since I personally know the "face" of MLG Commentator. I like Destiny's Pvp at first but after playing alot when it was release, I begin to notice the...issues with it..

it doesn't help either that downvotes aren't really public on reddit. makes it ripe for abuse.

i wont bring it up anymore though, much for the same reason i don't feel like i should spend too much time discussing crucible here. destinygaf is certainly not predominantly LFG posts...but i think it ought to be. there's a lot of discussion to be held about this game and it tends to bury the posters looking for players to fill their lobbies.
Shit I would be more than happy to talk about crucible but I know many people don't like it.

Namikaze1

.....oh my god! Did I dismantled the husk that I spent 12 hours farming for?! I CAN'T TELL WHICH NECROCHASM WAS MY FIRST! That Necrochasm better have been Glenda and not Sophia. ;__;

I have HM Gorgon Chest on Xbox One if anyone wants to join, I need to move the checkpoint across my characters. GT is lLemonDemon (first letter is an L).

Big thanks for the checkpoints! Hope you got something good in the last drop!

I have just got all the achievements on Xbox so FINALLY am a "fake" guardian lord!

Ironically I can't prove it as I can't get the achievement to unlock :(

I guess I'll post again when it unlocks...

Yeah, it's my only Gjallarhorn. Yeah, I'll shard my Hezens vengeance <_> I mean I get the appeal of Gjallarahorn...I guess...<_>

You were thinking about sharing your only Ghally!? I thought it was a dup...for someone who has over 700 hours into this game and no Ghally, I would have cried for you.

I am glad you got your 2 Hezens though.

Foreverghallajornless :(

deafmedal

DGAF, I require 2-5 guardians to run some activities this evening. Anyone care to join me (and pick said activities, choosing between fresh raids or NFs)?

Namikaze1

Yes, I know I misspelled peace in the vid. I blame Ender's Game for distracting me.

of course nami had two necrochasms
Would have more than that if I had bothered to keep a few of the 20+ husks that dropped for me and if I had played Crota's End every week like a few people.

Yeah, it's my only Gjallarhorn. Yeah, I'll shard my Hezens vengeance <_> I mean I get the appeal of Gjallarahorn...I guess...<_>
Keep the Gjallarhorn.

Dismantle that Hezen! I need proof too!

phen0m24

Dude that was freaking hilarious Nami

thumbs way up

the ending was awesome

I'll still make a kickass montage

Due time-tomrorow

And yeah...sharding my only gjallahorn...if I hated my Thunderlord though, i would've dismantled that. I had it drop 3 times before Xur had it.

Dude if you don't have more than one don't shard your Horn. It's criminal
(Nami had two Spasms - he didn't feel a thing)

Kyne

thanks x__xo__o , I actually didn't have Monte Carlo.

I've also never ran Omnigul like that... it's different/efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom