• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

PoE 34 was easy with Nami and Sushi lol

If you cheese the fourth round and know what to do in the fifth round it's really fairly routine. Or if you have a hunter with invis or a Titan that makes the fourth round also not so bad.

Makes Deej and co on their stream look like pretty casual.

Frenden

Banned
In like 2 hours I want a crew of 33s to come absolutely demolish HM CE with me. BE there, people!

Om nom nom. How are you getting these?! must have greased Variks on your way in to the airlock. Sheesh.

Woohoo!

Both were PoE 32 drops. I've gotten two of Her Mercy and two of the Fusion.

It's like a Redhand with slightly lower target acquisition stock. But I love, love my Icarus, +range, +stability build.

Frenden

Banned
Yah, I know. That's why I'm asking for 28

Edit: gonna try randoms. Get this over with

I did my 28s with randoms. It went fine.

Just make sure to get to the chest quickly at the end and not to wipe on the jump down. Randoms tend to run straight to the chest and open it. The mission countdown timer starts after and you can miss your chance at loot!

Love going up against the same premade, with the same terrible teammates two games in a row. I was curious because they were really bad, so I looked at their stats when it was over. They had overall k/d of .40 and .20.

I need a break. lol

LiK

I'd do a 28 and then a 32. PSN: Hzoltan969

Hmmm, 0 players found

I did my 28s with randoms. It went fine.

Just make sure to get to the chest quickly at the end and not to wipe on the jump down. Randoms tend to run straight to the chest and open it. The mission countdown timer starts after and you can miss your chance at loot!

Yea, I did it with randoms first time, it was fine. Was hoping to make it quicker with Gaffers

Frenden

Banned
im gonna be one of those guys with fwc and new monarchy weapons and dead orbit armor lol

I edged all my factions before HoW and was totally that guy day one. All new level 32 armor with a hodgepodge of factions.

It was like driving a junker of a truck.

Oh, you'll appreciate this--speaking of switching things. I switched from Puppeteer to Jumper and find the extra mobility for jumping and aiming AMAZING. But I have been tossing grenades and wasting supers as I try to remap all that muscle memory, doh.

R0ckman

Wanted to shout out to Sleepy Buddah, I was an idiot in our PoE 34 run, went into the fireteam while I was still in an old party chat so I wasn't able to hear what was going on and didn't think of what the issue was until we got to round 4.

/wave Drizz :)

Wanted to let you know I'm back and looking forward to running with you and Yzen and the crew again soon.

Paalloooom! Hey buddy, good to see you posting again, I'd seen you pop up for a post or two recently, haha. Definitely excited to run some stuff with the old gang, although so far you and Yzen are the only ones to reappear. Steroyd was the last to drop from the reset raid group and I haven't heard back from him for a few weeks to see if/when he's coming back. Rawr likes to hang around here and talk smack about us scrubby regulars but I haven't heard his clack-clack on the mic for a while (NAT errors!). Casmith has been totally MIA for a while, outside one or two posts here.

...so I guess it was a good thing after all that PoE is only 3-man, lol.

Here are the callouts my team uses for Burning Shrine: .

Will be adding to OP shortly. If you keep making these baller posts I'll have to create a new "Master Zoba's Corner" section to collect them all.

Yes I am trying to flatter you into making more posts like these :p

Wanted to shout out to Sleepy Buddah, I was an idiot in our PoE 34 run, went into the fireteam while I was still in an old party chat so I wasn't able to hear what was going on and didn't think of what the issue was until we got to round 4.

Hey man, did you get to finish it?

Frenden

Banned
I know he won't, but can you imagine if Xur had Gjallarhorn this weekend with all the returning players? People's heads would explode.

MrMuscle

Got Red Death from a NF today and wow, that is a really fun weapon. Its really accurate and powerful! Now i finally can get my grimoire points from kills with pulse rifle :D

There's a ton of different perks from what I gather, with bonuses for Hove, Fallen, Cabal and Vex. Crazies might want a full PoE Fallen bonus set for instance and end up with the same gauntlets 4x for different perks :p

hey now, i rese
mble
nt that remark!!! :p

LTWood12

Friends of my friend T-44; I'm going to log into his account tonight and complete the level 34 Prison of Elders for him. Probably around 7:30 central tonight. I'd like to surprise him w/ an etheric light in his inventory while he's stuck at the hospital.

Any of you on his Friends list that would like to assist that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom