• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atone13

Friends of my friend T-44; I'm going to log into his account tonight and complete the level 34 Prison of Elders for him. Probably around 7:30 central tonight. I'd like to surprise him w/ an etheric light in his inventory while he's stuck at the hospital.

Any of you on his Friends list that would like to assist that would be awesome.

I'm only 32 but would like to help out, if you get a higher level to volunteer though no worries.

BuzzJive

This is pretty detailed and great for a larger varied group like this. It'll help people quickly get acclimated to everybody else here. We try to make things a little more interesting in my small group. Several maps have a designated "Death Room" that we'll all charge for at the beginning or whenever we need some kind of group spot. Makes the beginning of a match fun every time "To the Death Room!". Or we call out "A team" "B team" "C team". Flooding the coms can be annoying, but remember that you can be serious and fun at the same time.

We also let it be known when there's somebody teabagging that needs a coordinated retaliation. For instance: "We've got a teabagger: Zoba". That way everybody in the group knows who to look for. If you're together when you kill him, it's time to do the most epic teabagging the dude ever got - dancing, sitting, bagging, meleeing, shooting, whatever. Just make sure he understands that bagging has consequences.

Ideally you're winning or going to win of course.

I'm gonna float a modified version of this map to my expected Trials group

Dave_6

you up for PoE 32 then 34 tonight with Verde and I?

Everyone: anyone have Normal/HM Gorgons and DS I could grab in about an hour?

Yep lets do it. I may try to run the 28 one with my Hunter and/or Titan before hand since I haven't done it yet with either.

zewone

What HoW item was it that Bungie said would be dropping in Raids? I forgot :(

I can't possibly be imagining this...or am I

I'm pretty sure you're right. It was mentioned that Ethertic Light would drop from end game content like raids.

But, whoever wrote that may have been mistaken, because it doesn't seem to be true.

Frenden

Banned
What's your first roll?

It's pretty hot.

Ikarus, Reinforced Barrel, Counterbalance.

Reinforced greatly improved range with a moderate reduction in stability. But Counterbalance makes up for that. Sureshot sights for really good target acquisition too.

It has Ikarus, high range, and moderate stability (which is fine for it's RoF).

It's pretty hot.

Ikarus, Reinforced Barrel, Counterbalance.

Reinforced greatly improved range with a moderate reduction in stability. But Counterbalance makes up for that.

It has Ikarus, high range, and moderate stability (which is fine for it's RoF).

Hmm interesting! I just rolled Icarus, smallbore for range and stability, and outlaw. Too many interesting combinations. I like the sounds of improved range while not hurting stability much.

Shito

Thanks LollipoPReapeR and Mike Works!
That was actually my first PoE 32, and I can't believe how painless and easy you made it to be. :)
DGAF sure knows its Destiny, will run this with gaffers way more than I did with the raid, seeing how little time investment it asks for.

Frenden

Banned
Hmm interesting! I just rolled Icarus, smallbore for range and stability, and outlaw. Too many interesting combinations

Yeah. I'm glad I got a second to play around rolls with. I had six different Timur's Lash builds at one point. I love, love the reroll mechanic.

I edged all my factions before HoW and was totally that guy day one. All new level 32 armor with a hodgepodge of factions.

It was like driving a junker of a truck.

Oh, you'll appreciate this--speaking of switching things. I switched from Puppeteer to Jumper and find the extra mobility for jumping and aiming AMAZING. But I have been tossing grenades and wasting supers as I try to remap all that muscle memory, doh.

welcome to the dark side.

ive been bumpin and jumpin since halo 3

EL CUCO

I'm pretty sure you're right. It was mentioned that Ethertic Light would drop from end game content like raids.

But, whoever wrote that may have been mistaken, because it doesn't seem to be true.
Yeah I remember being excited to have a reason to run through VoG again, when I read it (or heard it) but at the time, I had Amygdala's defiled foot so far up my rear that i can't remember where I thought I heard it.

No biggie. Pretty sure we'll be swimming in them soon enough

LF3G PoE must be lvl 34 w 365 FB & 365 Horn.
lol

I know, I saw the lol. But serious question, is Fatebringer the primary "Gjallahorn"?

I've been partial to Scouts since launch, but lately I've been digging my Bad Juju. And I just received Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence this week, thank you RNGesus.

So for a healthy PvE game and the good of fellow DGAFers, should I start investing in my Fatebringer or Confluence?

Agent

I'm doing a quick run through of the story and level 28 PoE on my last character to unlock everything if anyone wants to team up. PSN: phantom8324

David___

Banned
Finished my first PoE after taking a break from Destiny for a good 4 months and got this

w0u7qBV.jpg

CXkTV7p.gif

I know, I saw the lol. But serious question, is Fatebringer the primary "Gjallahorn"?

I've been partial to Scouts since launch, but lately I've been digging my Bad Juju. And I just received Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence this week, thank you RNGesus.

So for a healthy PvE game and the good of fellow DGAFers, should I start investing in my Fatebringer or Confluence?

Fatebringer, is best all round and hits like a truck at 365. Vision is also currently awesome for Skolas, but I would roll with fatebringer first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom