• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Finished my first PoE after taking a break from Destiny for a good 4 months and got this

w0u7qBV.jpg

CXkTV7p.gif
Congrats!
As I was saying earlier, a friend of mine who started Destiny a few weeks ago got his on our first PoE 28. It's his second exotic drop ever in the game.

GutZ31

I know, I saw the lol. But serious question, is Fatebringer the primary "Gjallahorn"?

I've been partial to Scouts since launch, but lately I've been digging my Bad Juju. And I just received Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence this week, thank you RNGesus.

So for a healthy PvE game and the good of fellow DGAFers, should I start investing in my Fatebringer or Confluence?

Hard call.
If you enjoy scout rifles, Vision of Confluence is god tier for having element, full auto, massive range, and a massive mag.

Fatebringer is the PvE god cannon, as it shreads mobs of enemy's with just one well placed shot.

Both will treat you well, the hand cannon is better for overall PvE activities that don't need you sniping, while VoC is more mid to long range.

Deku Tree

I know, I saw the lol. But serious question, is Fatebringer the primary "Gjallahorn"?

I've been partial to Scouts since launch, but lately I've been digging my Bad Juju. And I just received Fatebringer & Vision of Confluence this week, thank you RNGesus.

So for a healthy PvE game and the good of fellow DGAFers, should I start investing in my Fatebringer or Confluence?

FB wrecks. If you like hand cannons then it is incredible in PvE. FB is basically the best PvE hand canon in the game, and on top of that it's a legendary.

If you like Scout Rifles they are a good class too and VoC and Fang of Ir Yut are both best of the best scout rifles. Depends upon if you like Full Auto or Third Eye or the burn.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i can come for HM.
I never got around to Crota hard. Doing it as a 33 seems like the way to go for the first time, haha.
1 hour from now!
Both were PoE 32 drops. I've gotten two of Her Mercy and two of the Fusion.

It's like a Redhand with slightly lower target acquisition stock. But I love, love my Icarus, +range, +stability build.
Grrr those are the ones IIIII want! I got Her Benevolence and Her Right Hand.

I've never owned a Red Hand IX either, one of the few HCs I never picked up.
I'm up for that VoG raid if there's still space available.

PSN Guerrilla Grodd
There isn't, sorry. Sign-ups are typically pretty early in the week, keep your eyes peeled for next time.

Frenden

Banned
welcome to the dark side.

ive been bumpin and jumpin since halo 3

It definitely seems like the way to go. I just wish I'd switched sooner. I'm getting, er, better results after.

1 hour from now!

Grrr those are the ones IIIII want! I got Her Benevolence and Her Right Hand.

I've never owned a Red Hand IX either, one of the few HCs I never picked up.

Redhand has the highest aim assist/target acquisition of any HC. I highly, highly recommend picking one up.

alright after all of today's events.. all I have left are a few random queen bounties and all 1x PoE35. I only have my 1 char @ L34 so I can only do Skola's this once. I shouldn't have taken my Fatebringer to 365 yet then I would be able to make a 2nd char 34. Oh well

darthbob

Is anyone doing PoE 32? I want to do it with my hunter

I'd like to do it on my Warlock.

Incidentally my Warlock did PoE 34 so that I could get Etheric light to get my Titan to 34.

So how difficult is level 35 with two 34s and a 33

I was up until 4am doing that scenario, PoE 35 with two 34s and a 33. It was with a solid group of dudes too.

I was a Defender Titan and it was pretty long and arduous. Got stuck on Skolas and I had to give it up because tired.

I probably should have made my Hunter 34 because I probably would have better luck getting into a PoE 35 with my 33 Titan than 33 NonTitan. XD

patchday

darn everyone already did Nightfall already huh. Guess I could try the PoE. Just purchased the dlc. Mostly just bought for story, NF, and to take a stroll through new crucible maps

Etheric Light from NF :D

Nice!

Doesn't it feel great to be back up in this game?!

Fatebringer, is best all round and hits like a truck at 365. Vision is also currently awesome for Skolas, but I would roll with fatebringer first

Hard call.
If you enjoy scout rifles, Vision of Confluence is god tier for having element, full auto, massive range, and a massive mag.

Fatebringer is the PvE god cannon, as it shreads mobs of enemy's with just one well placed shot.

Both will treat you well, the hand cannon is better for overall PvE activities that don't need you sniping, while VoC is more mid to long range.

FB wrecks. If you like hand cannons then it is incredible in PvE. FB is basically the best PvE hand canon in the game, and on top of that it's a legendary.

If you like Scout Rifles they are a good class too and VoC and Fang of Ir Yut are both best of the best scout rifles. Depends upon if you like Full Auto or Third Eye or the burn.

Sounds it's a win/win scenario with Fatebringer being the people's choice. I love shooting it out at range with Scouts. But my experience in PoE has only taught that it's close range or bust.

Guess I'll roll with Fatebringer for a while. Hope I get an Etheric Light sooner than later.

Well I tried to solo PoE 32 just for funsies. Got to the third round before I quit. The mines spawned too far apart and I had a hard time trying to make it to all of them. Couple of times I got the disarm at the last second, but the game still killed me lol. I'll probably try it again once I hit 34, plus I'll make sure to bring a Mida and have max agility.

Frenden

Banned
I'm not even going to attempt it till I hit 34. Hopefully next week.

Unrelated note, what are we expecting from tomorrow? Etheric light? Treasure keys? Ballerhorns?

An additional row of exotics for sale, maybe. Or more exotic engram types to buy.

It'll probably be no change at all. Just Xur with no upgrades.

An additional row of exotics for sale, maybe. Or more exotic engram types to buy.

It'll probably be no change at all. Just Xur with no upgrades.

If Xur shows up with either Ruin Wings or Saint-14, I'll be stoked.

Other than I need to buy at least one shard to save for the Thorn I'm working towards. 375 void points to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom