• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I didn't mind the story. None of the missions were The Wankening bad. What I hated was traveling back and forth from mission to reef every time.

Shito

So, playing tonight with a 31 friend, who only started playing the game a few weeks ago. We wipe on the nightfall, decide to do our first PoE28 instead. He doesn't have a key, so we finish the two story missions he had left to get him one.
Everything goes fine, lots of fun is had, then on the chest he loots the Horn.
Damn lucky son of a bitch... ^^

Also, I got my second Thunderlord from it: should I shard my 331 one which is only upgraded until lightning rounds, or should I shard the new one?
I would need to relevel it, but it would spare me an exotic shard to max it out...

Ken

So, playing tonight with a 31 friend, who only started playing the game a few weeks ago. We wipe on the nightfall, decide to do our first PoE28 instead. He doesn't have a key, so we finish the two story missions he had left to get him one.

Also, I got my second Thunderlord from it: should I shard my 331 one which is only upgraded until lightning rounds, or should I shard the new one?
I would need to relevel it, but it would spare me an exotic shard to max it out...

I'd shard your 331 cap one. Exp is a lot easier to come by than shards.

LTWood12

Wow that's awesome! Happy for your friend.

Hard choice on the Thunderlord front. If you're old one has all the xp bubbles filled, you'd get two shards instead of one for dismantling, so I might do that if I were you.

Impala26

Son of a BICH!

Wait, I thought...

Exotics keep their damage upgrade nodes. That change only applied to weapons below exotic tier.

Well...

waiting.jpg

Shito

I'd shard your 331 cap one. Exp is a lot easier to come by than shards.
Yeah that's what I was leaning to do...

Hard choice on the Thunderlord front. If you're old one has all the xp bubbles filled, you'd get two shards instead of one for dismantling, so I might do that if I were you.
Still missing the last three bubbles, but I didn't think about that at all.
I could pump some xp into it to fill them up and get two shards instead of one, even though the two shards are not guaranteed, no? I've heard people say they only got one, from time to time...

Also:

Yeah, I'm really happy for him. And it will help us in our future runs also, so it's good news for everyone.
Could also be a sign that Xur will stock it tomorrow... #yeahright #keepdreaming

i love this hand cannon

AKgvejN.jpg

debating whether i should reroll it though. i have mostly decent perks but wondering if i should try for range and/or stability upgrades. replenish is kinda stupid on a hand cannon. outlaw and crowd control would be nice instead

should i bite or save my motes

Arrrammis

i love this hand cannon

AKgvejN.jpg

debating whether i should reroll it though. i have mostly decent perks but wondering if i should try for range and/or stability upgrades. replenish is kinda stupid on a hand cannon. outlaw and crowd control would be nice instead

Personally I'd reroll it. The first perk ("refill magazine on super use", if I recognize it correctly) is useless on a primary. The extended mag and perfect balance look good for this hand cannon, though.

Frenden

Banned
i love this hand cannon

AKgvejN.jpg

Or save motes and use marks to buy the vendor copy. It's pretty good. Extended mag, enhanced target acquisition, sureshot sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom