• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third on my Skirmish team in every way and I get The Last Word, Orange Fang of Ir Yut, and two blue engrams. Destiny RNG is weird.

those increased rewards though

xE8FI3y.jpg

X-Frame

Oh man that looks crazy!!

I have to do it on one more alt... LOL

Do you have more than one Titan? :p

EDIT: You should have seen Hudson last night trying to brawler bad guys in PoE (and NF)
LOL it didn't always end well

Haha, yes I have 3 Titans, so I could do it 2 more times.

Sadly I don't have those gorgeous Titan exotic boots. Hopefully I get them for Xurmas tomorrow.

Impala26

Communication is the key to teamwork and is going to be an invaluable asset to winning in Trials of Osiris. Callouts are the audible form of teamwork, but not everyone knows how or what to say. The more you callout, the more they'll become second nature, but it's important to learn good habits so you aren't confusing your teammates.

Here are the callouts my team uses for Burning Shrine:

sg16KG1.png

it-begins.gif

Seriously, callouts can make or break the game. I may not be the most skilled PvP'er, but I pride myself on communicating to teammates what's going on around me. Proactive defensive measures via callouts can be the difference between winning and losing.

"Sniping from X"
"Just heard a guy pop gunslinger, RUN!"
"Tripmine around corner"
"Back off, three guys down that hallway"
"I died, but I stole their heavy ammo... don't hold back!"
"Bunch of blinking Felwinter's... keep your distance"

ocean

Banned
Blue engram gave me Red Hand IX with Luck in the Chamber and Final Round aling with Smallbore (more range and stability, less ammo). Less ammo will work great with FR and LitC. Field Scout in the same column as Smallbore as an alternative if the low ammo gets annoying in PvE.

Keeper <3

spyder_ur

Anyone used the Hygiea Noblesse yet?

Too much good scouts in this DLC. I want to roll something to full auto and firefly, but I can;t figure out what I want to try with.

JayHayabusa

Question for Dgaf. Currently working on leveling my second character a Titan with Manxwraith. If I get blue engrams with my main warlock can I decrypt them with the Titan and get Titan gear? Or rewards are character specific?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Question for Dgaf. Currently working on leveling my second character a Titan with Manxwraith. If I get blue engrams with my main warlock can I decrypt them with the Titan and get Titan gear? Or rewards are character specific?
Yes, give all the engrams to the character you want the gear/mats for.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Destiny-GAF add me to one of your groups for level 32 arena
PSN: Godless_Pagan Lv 32

Frenden

Banned
Yeah, that sounds perfect all around.

I wouldn't mind trying out an Icarus/Hidden Hand combo if I'm lucky enough to roll that. HC's already have so much aim assist I can't imagine how it could work.

I just got a second and am going to aim for Icarus, Extended Mag, and Hidden Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom