• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I would be down for a nightfall, but I just got to level 30 so I haven't done one before. It sounds scary

Doesn't matter what level you are. Most things can kill you in one hit with arc burn. Just tag along for the ride. The more people the more chances of being revived if something goes wrong.

jett

D-Member
*finishes Nightfall*

tumblr_n0sdjnqofw1qb73tpo1_500.gif

I got a single legendary engram out of the Nightfall.

tumblr_n0sdjnqofw1qb73tpo4_500.gif

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK.

tumblr_n0sdjnqofw1qb73tpo6_500.gif

Frenden

Banned
Dinner's done. I'm loading back into the Hardmode Gorgon CP assuming it held.

I'd love to run Crota on normal if anyone is up to it later. I've never run it before. Only Crota himself a couple of times. My schedule is weird!

Frenden on PSN.

Doesn't matter what level you are. Most things can kill you in one hit with arc burn. Just tag along for the ride. The more people the more chances of being revived if something goes wrong.

Well when you do the nightfall invite me!

PSN: Siddhartha__

Gonna get on in a sec

jett

D-Member
It can be a bit intimidating for your first time, and this particular strike is a nasty one, but if you get a good crew, it will be a ton of fun.

The only thing you need is a Thunderlord and few heavy ammo boxes. Don't forget to set the TL to field scout.

MildSoss

Any one want to do any nightfalls? Me and a body gonna do all three if any one wants to join.

PSN: MiidSoss

EDIT: And we're full.

SnakeEyes

Banned
*finishes Nightfall*

tumblr_n0sdjnqofw1qb73tpo1_500.gif

I got a single legendary engram out of the Nightfall.

tumblr_n0sdjnqofw1qb73tpo4_500.gif

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK.

tumblr_n0sdjnqofw1qb73tpo6_500.gif
Same thing happened in my party last night. One got 12 Ascendent Energies, one got 1 Legendary Engram, and I got a Legendary Scout Rifle that got dismantled.

KyleP29

Told my friend to go buy a lottery ticket...

found his first gjallerhorn yesterday in a last minute nightfall, then gets a gjallerhorn to drop from normal deathsinger today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom