• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need one more PoE 34.

Anyone is up to help me with it?

Take a level 32?

The two little chests give motes, coins, glimmer, engrams, synths, and very rarely treasure keys. They are free, never reset and give the same stuff on all POE levels.

Big chest gives a guaranteed exotic gun and a Queen's gun the first time you open it on a given character. You need a key, and the rewards stay the same I think except for 35 which gives you a shader and ship.

This system is a little confusing, so i need keys to get E.Light to ascend my shit. I can also get E.light from Nightfall, anywhere else?
Also, the only way to get keys is from E.Chests, or somewhere else too?

Ken

I can't believe you ascended the new vanguard titan helmet and not the old one. I regret sharding all my old vanguard armor so much.

The new one looks cool though. D:

Was also an emergency ascension so I could stay level 34 with Armamentarium, which turned out to not be needed lol.

SkylineRKR

Yeah got Celestial Nighthawk after my 2nd engram. Didn't want to spend more than 50 motes (quit for a long time, stock wasn't that big) so i'm happy.

Raybunny

Take a level 32?

This system is a little confusing, so i need keys to get E.Light to ascend my shit. I can also get E.light from Nightfall, anywhere else?

Never tried it with a 32. Round 4 might be a stretch with it. But if we can get a 34 it might work

Jinjo

Take a level 32?

The E.Light is on a weekly lockout in PoE just as the cores. You can only get them once per difficulty (34 and 35 only) per week, but it's a guaranteed drop. Other than that Nightfalls and IB (rank 3 & 5).

Take a level 32?

No, etheric light, weapon cores, and armor cores "drop" from the little chest (they are automatically given as soon as the first chest is opened). They are guaranteed upon completion of 32+ POE.

Everyone is freaking out about the keys but until we see what happens next week, they may turn out to just be good for Queen's guns after your first big chest opening.

But if you still insist on getting them, completion of the Queen quest line gets you one per character, turning in Queens bounties can sometimes get you one, but other than that, yeah you gotta farm the dumb Wolf event. But again, the big chest is mostly only good for a exotic roll and Queen's gun, nothing progress wise is tied to it.

recks

You don't need keys to get Etheric Light, they're on a weekly reset alongside the Cores, you get it even without opening the big chest.

The E.Light is on a weekly lockout in PoE just as the cores. You can only get them once per difficulty (34 and 35 only) per week, but it's a guaranteed drop. Other than that Nightfalls and IB (rank 3 & 5).

No, etheric light, weapon cores, and armor cores "drop" from the little chest (they are automatically given as soon as the first chest is opened). They are guaranteed upon completion of 32+ POE.

Everyone is freaking out about the keys but until we see what happens next week, they may turn out to just be good for Queen's guns after your first big chest opening.

You don't need keys to get Etheric Light, they're on a weekly reset alongside the Cores, you get it even without opening the big chest.

Ahh getting a little clear now. Thanks guys

jtar86

You need to have the shards and stuff on your character to see the exchange, for whatever reason.
Weird, ok that makes sense. I've been checking the app here at work and it wasn't showing anything so I was getting kind of worried maybe just my characters were not being included for some reason lol.

Will level 33 Titan get wrecked in there?
34 is super doable as any 33. Like, the only round that could pose a problem is Round 4, but defender or blade dancers will make it much easier. It's mostly just a matter of communication and syncing your supers with your team. It's not some hard wall.

Auto rifles and warlocks can fuck right off. Hate doing stuff with warlocks, so boring.

Kartik, noob...going for dinner. Back in an hour or so if you guys want to run 35 PoE?

Anyone keen on helping my 33 Titan through a 34 PoE?

I have to do a 34 PoE with my Warlock, how about in an hour? Just having dinner now.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Auto rifles and warlocks can fuck right off. Hate doing stuff with warlocks, so boring.

Kartik, noob...going for dinner. Back in an hour or so if you guys want to run 35 PoE?

I have to do a 34 PoE with my Warlock, how about in an hour? Just having dinner now.
If I can stay awake that long, sure :)

KxoZz

So is it just me or is PoE lvl 35 stupid difficult? Sure there's the brute force Horn strategy, but trying anything else just results in frantically running around trying to get even a short break from Skolas' troll canon or the captains with the solar shotguns. Eventually it turns into a game of cat and mouse where one guy runs around in a circle waiting to revive his teammate and when it does, he dies because there is fucking solar shit everywhere and it's to risky to stay in one place for more than 5 seconds...
Can'r stay anywhere. Skolas one-shots you, snipers two-shot you, Captains sneak up on you, Enemies spawn endlessly.
I like the mechanics with the servitors, debuff and mines but everything else is bullshit imho.

I Haven't seen a different strat to "Gjallarhorn" anywhere yet.

Poor OT21, we hardly knew ye. Do we have any leading candidates for OT22 titles btw?

I'm way behind in the thread since I've been packing and moving... Keeping an eye on the thread and should still be able to post the new one when the time is right. Hopefully this guy can last another 12 hours, fingers crossed. Unless the ToO launch sends us even further into hyperdrive.

Namikaze1

Poor OT21, we hardly knew ye. Do we have any leading candidates for OT22 titles btw?

I'm way behind in the thread since I've been packing and moving... Keeping an eye on the thread and should still be able to post the new one when the time is right. Hopefully this guy can last another 12 hours, fingers crossed. Unless the ToO launch sends us even further into hyperdrive.
Hey Drizzay, hate to remind you but where's that Thunderlord post at? :p

I haven't been paying attention too much, but I did see one that was something like "Destiny |OT 22| HoW is your vault?"

My vault is looking pretty goddamn full.

Ken

So is it just me or is PoE lvl 35 stupid difficult? Sure there's the brute force Horn strategy, but trying anything else just results in frantically running around trying to get even a short break from Skolas' troll canon or the captains with the solar shotguns. Eventually it turns into a game of cat and mouse where one guy runs around in a circle waiting to revive his teammate and when it does, he dies because there is fucking solar shit everywhere and it's to risky to stay in one place for more than 5 seconds...
Can'r stay anywhere. Skolas one-shots you, snipers two-shot you, Captains sneak up on you, Enemies spawn endlessly.
I like the mechanics with the servitors, debuff and mines but everything else is bullshit imho.

I Haven't seen a different strat to "Gjallarhorn" anywhere yet.

It's a raid style fight they tried to fit into a horde mode that just isn't fun.

I only caught the end of Datto's non-burn first clear but if I were to propose changes to make it more in line with the rest of the trial's difficulty, I'd lessen the add count and add a break between spawns like how it is with the previous round. I don't know if the adds actually stop spawning though but they did seem endless. The early phase of the fight to 50% really doesn't have any sense of add management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom