• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god I didn't ascend anything on my Hunter. Ain't ever switching Celestial Nighthawk for another helmet.

Looks like celestial Nighthawk might make gunslingers good at pie

Ujif9wg.jpg

PRAISE ME

You look magnificent!

Bradach

Just got ALL 3 new exotic helmets from engrams! Also got the Helm of Saint 14 finally!

I can be a much more useful defender titan now!

You see, in this world there's two kinds of bubbles, my friend: Those with blind bubbles and those who dig.

Kal_El

I don't know how you can beat Scolas without at least a single Titan and without at least 2 ghorns. I just don't think it's possible.

I would love to see the L35 PoE as just a more difficult L34 PoE, hard mode L34 if you will.

Regular 34 as is and 34 with 2x modifiers + Scolas.
Soon you'll see Warlock x3 dragons breath solar grenades + sunbreakers. Radiance unleach hell.

Raybunny

Nice!

Do we know if the shader and such will go to the post master and not disappear like it did while beating Crota if inventory was full?

My emblem went to the postmaster. Since it was full on my character. Regarding the shader I have no idea.

Falifax

5 Rams, 2 Eternal Warriors and a Celestial Nighthawk which I got on the very last engram. My heart almost skipped a beat and wanted to tell Ives to eat shit.

Jinjo

Is there any new exotic armor that is good for titans? Anything to replace the Saint and Armamentarium?

You mean the Saint and Ruin Wings, right? :p

But no, new Titan exotics are kinda meh. Helmet gives you unstoppable only (inmost light is still the best striker exotic imo), gauntlets might be fun for PvP (you will always win melee trades) and the boots grant bonus shoulder charge damage while in the air. Supposedly the damage boost is really high, but it's just too much risk in high-end PvE content and in PvP shoulder charge is pretty much a one hit kill on anyone anyway.

ToO in a few hours. Excited to see how the community is gonna react and play. Tbh I'm guessing the extreme focus on winning and the desire for phat loot is gonna make players do some dirty stuff.

1.) Teams running Final Round Spears camping inside.

2.) Teams abusing Titan bubbles either for blessing or WoL.

3.) Teams of Gunslingers with Symboite taking turns with their supers to win a round.

4.) Teams of blink shotgunners, either void walker or blade dancer.

5.) The usual Thorn/TLW shenanigans.

Feel bad for the casuals who didn't read the fineprint during the first hour and enter solo not realizing there is no MMing and get rekt by a squad. Feel bad too for the people who aren't good at PVP and really want that shiny gear. Gonna be a uphill battle.

I was a little disappointed that Xur didn't have anything new, then I went 3 for 3 on new helm exotics from engrams and now I can't complain at all.

recks

3x The Ram
3x Eternal Warrior
4x Obsidian Mind
99x Light Beyond Nemesis
2x Skull of Dire Ahamkara
4x Apotheosis Veil
2x Archlyophage Symbiot
4x Mask of the Third Man
2x Arachnid Something
3x Helm of Inmost Light
3x Helm of the Saint-14
2x Insurmotable Skullfort
0x Celestial Nighthawk

Midas

ToO in a few hours. Excited to see how the community is gonna react and play. Tbh I'm guessing the extreme focus on winning and the desire for phat loot is gonna make players do some dirty stuff.

3.) Teams of Gunslingers with Symboite taking turns with their supers to win a round.

Feel bad for the casuals who didn't read the fineprint during the first hour and enter solo not realizing there is no MMing and get rekt by a squad. Feel bad too for the people who aren't good at PVP and really want that shiny gear. Gonna be a uphill battle.

It will certainly be interesting. I hope I get matched with teams that aren't that good. Because I'm not good at all. We'll see.

Jinjo

I'm already preparing the coals for my Bubble Steam Train.

HigXx

PvP is such a shotgun shit show, how am I supposed to use an auto-rifle when all they do is run up through my bullets and one shot me

RemiLP

You mean the Saint and Ruin Wings, right? :p

But no, new Titan exotics are kinda meh. Helmet gives you unstoppable only (inmost light is still the best striker exotic imo), gauntlets might be fun for PvP (you will always win melee trades) and the boots grant bonus shoulder charge damage while in the air. Supposedly the damage boost is really high, but it's just too much risk in high-end PvE content and in PvP shoulder charge is pretty much a one hit kill on anyone anyway.

Bummer :(

And i love my doble sparkling nades in pvp ;)

Jinjo

Last two helm engrams: Obsidian Mind and Celestial Nighthawk.

I will probably shard the latter. @@

Bungle pls give 4 char slots

I can't believe you ascended the new vanguard titan helmet and not the old one. I regret sharding all my old vanguard armor so much.

What rewards do we get from a 28 POE?
The two little chests give motes, coins, glimmer, engrams, synths, and very rarely treasure keys. They are free, never reset and give the same stuff on all POE levels.

Big chest gives a guaranteed exotic gun and a Queen's gun the first time you open it on a given character. You need a key, and the rewards stay the same I think except for 35 which gives you a shader and ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom