• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do love my vex the most I think.

I think a fully levved one will wreck the world.

But I haven't tried last word yet. Decisions decisions.

Also, my new, soon to be dusted helm has like 20 more strength. Weird, but not worth wasting a shard.

Do Vex and Thunderlord. Thank me later.

I got another Saint 14 with more Intellect, not sure if I want to keep it and level it or shard it.

I do love my vex the most I think.

I think a fully levved one will wreck the world.

But I haven't tried last word yet. Decisions decisions.

Also, my new, soon to be dusted helm has like 20 more strength. Weird, but not worth wasting a shard.

TLW you just need to level fully for IB and ToO since those have level advantages. When those aren't going on it really doesn't matter. It's not great in pve so no point in leveling it fully for that.

SkylineRKR

TLW you just need to level fully for IB and ToO since those have level advantages. When those aren't going on it really doesn't matter. It's not great in pve so no point in leveling it fully for that.

This goes for pretty much any Kinetic imho. Some exceptions might be Hawkmoon since its a hard hitting handcannon. I did ascend Suros because of my history with it, but its fairly useless. For IB I'd do Red Death and TLW.

Kinetics start to become a joke in PvE.

bitsurugi

Hmmm, which items can be exchanged for motes of light at the speaker? Might need those, knowing my ''luck'' in RNG in this game... the odds of getting a specific helm out from the ton available are kinda lowish statistically speaking...

daedalius

Spent a fuckton on Motes to try and get Eternal Warrior (even though it sucks) and more importantly, The Ram.

10914936_10153389328965087_4763669374583548307_o.jpg

le sigh

Got eternal warrior from nightfall earlier. Doesn't seen amazing.

Am I wrong?

Also managed to roll firefly and armor piercing on my queens scount. Also got snap shot or whatever, which is fine I guess. It'll work.

JayHayabusa

Leveling an alt Titan. Getting exotic helmets in preparation. So far I got Helm of Inmost light and The Glasshouse. Which is better so I can get it to 42. Talking mainly PVE. And should I aim for Helm of Saint 14. Have lots of motes.

bitsurugi

Got eternal warrior from nightfall earlier. Doesn't seen amazing.

Am I wrong?

It's not, but it's the least bad exotic for a titan. And that only for pvp, if you don't mind give away the armamentarium.

The boots might be fun to do some gimmicks in the non lightswitch arc burn NF's, the gloves are imo bad.

Man, i wish the Ram was for the titan, would make so much more sense...

Jinjo

Thunderlord will be useful for this weeks NF. I wrecked the place last night with my 365 Thunderlord

And it is superamazing for melting the Wizards in the Lv34 PoE hive round of bullshit.

Btw, can people without the DLC even enter the reef? I guess that means Xur is locked away too for them at a random basis. Nice one Bungie.

Jinjo

This goes for pretty much any Kinetic imho. Some exceptions might be Hawkmoon since its a hard hitting handcannon. I did ascend Suros because of my history with it, but its fairly useless. For IB I'd do Red Death and TLW.

Kinetics start to become a joke in PvE.

It is weird exotic primaries (aside from Vex) don't have a burn on them. As you say, using an elemental primary is such an advantage in almost all PvE content that I rarely use my exotic primaries anymore.

Fee

I was really hoping Xur would sell treasure keys. oh well, at least i got The Ram from my second engram. It looks super dumb, which is good.

Man do I waste my motes on reforging or engrams? Really want a shot at some new exotics.

Also, I asked way earlier in the day but I don't think I got an answer...are you guys running low on weapon parts? Reforging is killing me.

Man do I waste my motes on reforging or engrams? Really want a shot at some new exotics.

Also, I asked way earlier in the day but I don't think I got an answer...are you guys running low on weapon parts? Reforging is killing me.

I haven't really decided on what's worth reforging so I've been holding off

raid weapons still reign supreme for me

SgtCobra

Thanks for The EngRAM Xûr
I'll see myself out

What doesn't work?
The Last Word jams when being fired at an enemy. My VoC and Pocket Infinity also do the same.
Wha? It's the fastest killing primary in PvP by a fair margin. Do you mean the bug where bonus damage can sometimes proc while on ADS instead of hip firing?
Like I said above, me and some other people over the internet have reported having issues with some auto fire/fan fire weapons like TLW. I like how Bungie acts like they're completely oblivious to it and after releasing 3 patches since the problem arose they still haven't fixed it. I think it's time to shelf the weapon for good.

Jinjo

Thanks for The EngRAM Xûr
I'll see myself out

The Last Word jams when being fired at an enemy. My VoC and Pocket Infinity also do the same.

Like I said above, me and some other people over the internet have reported having issues with some auto fire/fan fire weapons like TLW. I like how Bungie acts like they're completely oblivious to it and after releasing 3 patches since the problem arose they still haven't fixed it. I think it's time to shelf the weapon fot good.

They supposedly fixed that about 3 patches ago. It was in one of the patch notes....

MrMuscle

Like I said above, me and some other people over the internet have reported having issues with some auto fire/fan fire weapons like TLW. I like how Bungie acts like they're completely oblivious to it and after releasing 3 patches since the problem arose they still haven't fixed it. I think it's time to shelf the weapon for good.

This might be a controller issue as well. I have a launch controller and I have this problem and it makes me draw parallels to Helldivers where i couldnt use any of the machine guns because they wouldnt fire properly. As discussed here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1004707

Waldini

900 Ascendant Shards ... makes 450 Motes of Light. I got 120 in the Vault already. 570 motes, 23 per engram. Yeah, that'll do just fine.

Namikaze1

Finally got the Celestial Hawk. Had to exchange 200 of my 700+ shards my first 7 attempts resulted in 2 Eternal Wrriors, 1 Ram, 1 Arachnaid, 1 Obsidian Mind, and 2 Symbiote. With the motes I got from that and I took from my other two guardians, I had 8 attempts. Didn't get it till I turn in my 7th engram. Got the Ram again though. Gonna see which has the better stats.

Fake edit: well the first has the better stats.

Wilde

Just got ALL 3 new exotic helmets from engrams! Also got the Helm of Saint 14 finally!

I can be a much more useful defender titan now!

Got the exotic Hunter legs which will come in handy since I didn't use etheric light on my raid leg armor. Spent all my motes on three exotic engrams which turned out to be helmets for classes I don't have -_-

now I have two extra exotic shards lol. Made upgrades to all the exotics I currently don't have in my vault (with the exception of the MIDA Multi-Tool)

See ya in seven hours for Trial of Osiris. Hope to find a fireteam that can kick ass

Out 1

Tally from 7 engrams:
Celestial Nighthawk (!)
Inmost Light
Inmost Light
Inmost Light
Skullfort
The Ram (!)
Dire Ahamkara

The new cryptarch delivered big time. Looks like I'll be making 34 builds of my two characters around these new helmets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom