• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

just got this

I2WD7m9h.jpg

this sniper is almost perfect. no stability upgrade though :(

Where?

nOoblet16

So in ToO it's 3v3 for 5 rounds. If your team has 3 wins after 5 matches you get loot? Or is that considered 1 win and you need multiple wins to get loot?

I'm not sure I understand but on ToO match is first to 5 round wins. You need to win multiple matches to get the loot from the ToO guy at the reef, with the highest tier loot available when you've won 8 matches but other stuff unlocked for lower number of wins (5 wins to get the chest piece for example). If you manage to win 9 matches without losing then you get to go to mercury for a special chest that you can open for top rewards.

Kalamari

Here's the problem with the "pros will play now and I'll have a better shot later" mentality.

The loot for this event is amazing. It's also randomized. That means that the replay value of the event is high as fuck, and as time goes on these original 33's and 34's will be etheric lighting up all their armor and weapons for the next train.

That's my theory anyway. If there's a loot nerf after the original Mercury visit then maybe it won't be that bad.

But you can probably only open one chest per character per week, so after that there is no benefit to playing any longer.

I feel like two or three "no buffs" runs is a good way to start for people. Get a feel for it and what you're up against, and then use the buffs when you're more comfortable.

I also don't have like two dozen passage coins saved up like SOME people... lol

I only have one passage coin on one of my chars - dont even remember how I got it. I'm very confused about that little thing.

nOoblet16

Here's the problem with the "pros will play now and I'll have a better shot later" mentality.

The loot for this event is amazing. It's also randomized. That means that the replay value of the event is high as fuck, and as time goes on these original 33's and 34's will be etheric lighting up all their armor and weapons for the next train.

That's my theory anyway. If there's a loot nerf after the original Mercury visit then maybe it won't be that bad.

Level difference in insignificant until you are 4-5 levels down, and even then it isn't much see Zoba's post below.

Impala26

I only have one passage coin on one of my chars - dont even remember how I got it. I'm very confused about that little thing.

You get a guaranteed one for completing the daily crucible activity. You can get one per character per day. It's also a random Crucible reward drop.

Beginning last Friday people could have at least 24+ by today Trials.

Zakalwe

Banned
Looking for two confident pvp players to run ToO with. EU preferably to help prevent connection issues being an issue but not essential.

Can play for a few hours in an hour or so. Anyone interested? :3

Psn: astropoff

I'll be running a Titan.

You get a guaranteed one for completing the daily crucible activity. You can get one per character per day. It's also a random Crucible reward drop.

Beginning last Friday people could have at least 24+ by today Trials.

Oh wait..sorry. I guess I meant some other token that appears to do with osiris ...I'm at work, forget what it is. It's text talks about it being the osiris scorecard or something along those lines. But I've done the full story and everything and only have one of these, not three. So not sure...

noomi

I feel the same.

Time to practice!

Also I love the buzz that HoW has started. Feels like the game is really starting to evolve :)

Certainly is, we've gone through some dark times before, especially during hard crota, and then ot19 was dead for a while because of bloodborne.

It's really nice to see everyone back, and the dgaf community in full force again :)

ok.... so that is sexy as hell. I want it.... it's behind a bounty right?

Falifax

Looking for two confident pvp players to run ToO with. EU preferably to help prevent connection issues being an issue but not essential.

Can play for a few hours in an hour or so. Anyone interested? :3

Psn: astropoff

I'll be running a Titan.

I'm in.

I just did it on my Hunter so I'll take that hour pause and jump back in.

You should be already on my FL.

Kyne

If you are talking about the ToO guy then yes you definitely can. Once I cashed in all my wins the tier rewards disappeared, when I turned in my ToO passage for a new one they reappeared.

Jesus Christ. You telling me you can get an insane amount of etheric light until Tuesday?

LTWood12

If you are talking about the ToO guy then yes you definitely can. Once I cashed in all my wins the tier rewards disappeared, when I turned in my ToO passage for a new one they reappeared.

Awesome. I was talking about the chest in the lighthouse though. Didnt think that could be done multiple times. If it can that's incredible.

Kyne

Awesome. I was talking about the chest in the lighthouse though. Didnt think that could be done multiple times. If it can that's incredible.

The chest can't.

This is making PoE seem kind of bad. On your journey to 9 wins you get gear after every match (at a really good drop rate).

If you HIT 9 wins flawlessly you get a metric tons of loot.

This is my jam.

So you need 9 wins no losses to get to the lighthouse? Lame. What do you get for 9 wins with losses? Whats the prize at the end for that?

The ability to buy everything in the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom