• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Checking the podcast stats always fascinates me. The newest episode had 25 streams and 25 downloads today. Its just weird. It usually has the most listens/downloads the day or day after I upload it and then a few people will download it every now and then awhile after its been out. Its almost like it got advertised somewhere today or something.

Edit: wait nevermind. It seems that the live recording feature I tried uploaded by itself. I was messing around with it to see if I could do the next one live, but it didn't seem to have a way to invite other people. I deleted it and it still shows up on my podcast app. So annoying.

SnakeEyes

Banned
These nightfall shit needs to be less random.
That's why the Prison of Elders payout system is much better. But hey, the Nightfalls are so easy to burn through that you're kinda getting payment relative to the effort you are putting in :D

Some. Maybe one or two lol. Bullet hoses. Bullet hoses everywhere.
Sprinkler systems morelike. I honestly haven't touched an Auto Rifle in Crucible in gods knows how long. I think the last time I did, it was the Suros Regime.

158839_ts.jpg

todd360

That's why the Prison of Elders payout system is much better. But hey, the Nightfalls are so easy to burn through that you're kinda getting payment relative to the effort you are putting in :D

Sprinkler systems morelike :p

Oh no! We're wasting California's bullets!

Maybe I shouldn't joke about that. That is going to be a big problem soonish.

Maddocks

nightfalls need to really take out faction weapons from the loot pool. If I wanted that gun, I'd join that faction and grind it out, but I don't and it makes me feel like I wasted my time playing a nightfall when I see a friend get a hawkmoon, but I get a shit new monarchy weapon.

nightfalls need to really take out faction weapons from the loot pool. If I wanted that gun, I'd join that faction and grind it out, but I don't and it makes me feel like I wasted my time playing a nightfall when I see a friend get a hawkmoon, but I get a shit new monarchy weapon.

Some faction weapons aren't actually sold by vendors. Like Prudence.

ich00

Anyone up for gatekeeper / atheon? I'm at the cp just need 4 to join. I playing as my brother so the psn blodhgarm15.

So uh

Hezens Vengeance, that Mini-Mirv passive? It's just cluster grenade. I'm guessing it's a left over from them naming perks differently even though they do the same damn thing.

I am disappointed. I'm going to...take a long walk.

Is it a whole lot different from NM? I could fill but I've never done HM before.

Yup, all enemies and bosses are level 30. More enemies spawn and slightly more aggressive (heroic modifier). NO REVIVES!

Defend the conflux stage is the hardest phase of any raid.

Anyone have gorgons?

Edit, or not :/

Yes but not online atm, how long are you going to be online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom