• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind if I grab that from you tomorrow either in the afternoon or evening? I want to get that done at some point this week.

apologies for being somewhat distracted tonight. dunno why the wife was preoccupied with talking about a trip we're taking later, tonight...

edit: top of page!

RNG was good to me tonight - finally got the last piece to my exotic weapon puzzle, 4th Horseman!

1VfBRjr.jpg

Apt101

Great, finally got a group for my story mission and Cox has an outage in my area. After three years without an issue two in a month.

Rehsa

apologies for being som/ewhat distracted tonight. dunno why the wife was preoccupied with talking about a trip we're taking later, tonight...

RNG was good to me tonight - finally got the last piece to my exotic weapon puzzle, 4th Horseman!

1VfBRjr.jpg

Congrats, it is the last one I need as well.

Thanks for the DS and Crota runs guys! Got a second Hunger of Crota and second Light of the Abyss, a second Monte Carlo, a 4th or 5th Suros.

Congrats with finishing your exotic weapon collection! I saw you got 2 Horns, when I was not in the FT.
I'm going to bookmark this post and send it to Raybunzy, he loves every image of the 4th Horseman I've sent him the last couple of days :')

Edit - Hi Ray!

Raybunny

apologies for being som/ewhat distracted tonight. dunno why the wife was preoccupied with talking about a trip we're taking later, tonight...

1VfBRjr.jpg

GG :) Still chasing that same one to finish the collection. :/

Congrats with finishing your exotic weapon collection! I saw you got 2 Horns, when I was not in the FT.
I'm going to bookmark this post and send it to Raybunzy, he loves every image of the 4th Horseman I've sent him the last couple of days :')

AHAHAHA you!

untitle.JPG

Edit: Hi Robinson! We have to talk...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow. I'm on crack or something. I thought Blackjaw was wheel. I've been sending him messages thinking he's Black.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Dude pretty sure some of the guys in that raid were in crack. Raiding buddies of a RL friend, bunch of wierd cats.

They are cool peoples. I can tell just by them pretty much letting me do whatever. Some groups are all hostile and think only their way works.

I need to stop getting you two mixed up.

Apt101

GAFfers are the most laid back gamers I've run with. They showed me infinite patience yesterday despite me sucking like no one has the right to. Got me some cool upgrades as well, including a semi auto shotgun that I still need to test drive in the crucible.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd say most of the people I've played with on here is laid back in general. I've interacted with people in those mega giant clans, one with 50k members in particular, and they are the types that won't want you in their party unless you have high level tracking rocket, mic, exp, etc. If you are new to the game they pretty much want nothing to do with you.

Congrats, it is the last one I need as well.

*snip*

Edit - Hi Ray!

thanks, guys! :)
now, i just need 2 armor pieces, and my exotic collection (pre-HoW) will be complete.

I'd say most of the people I've played with on here is laid back in general. I've interacted with people in those mega giant clans, one with 50k members in particular, and they are the types that won't want you in their party unless you have high level tracking rocket, mic, exp, etc. If you are new to the game they pretty much want nothing to do with you.
Sounds like pretty serious dudes to be in Destiny

Laid back and strong backed :p

GhaleonEB

Nightfalls this week: Some hand cannon I already have (Ventilation III or something) and Sunbreakers, again. Sharding both.

On to the House of Wolves.

Toa TAK

Banned
Those people are never any fun in any game, though.

Laid back is the way to be.

Ramirez

I can finally move on with this Ogre Grimoire. A couple of hours was enough.

Lets move on to Hydras and then PVP. Le sigh.

Where were you farming the Ogres? Figure that one will be quick once PoE hits.

I don't see myself getting this 250 VIP one, I'm at like 75 or something.

For some reason that reminded me of when you put a bubble up @ Atheon's Island and walked off and got a Hawkmoon Hahaha

GAFfers are the most laid back gamers I've run with. They showed me infinite patience yesterday despite me sucking like no one has the right to. Got me some cool upgrades as well, including a semi auto shotgun that I still need to test drive in the crucible.

dude, give yourself more credit - you did great! and for running the relic for the first time, you did an excellent job, too. definitely upgrade that Found Verdict, and keep at it :)

One of the bigger things that amazed me about this community was when Crota's Hard End came out. We raged and raged but we stuck together through hours upon hours of trying to take him down. Yes people came and gone after so many attempts (having to pick up people and people being so quick to help and tough it out) but overall stuck it out with patience, resiliency and teamwork. Most people that were going to quit mustered through it and I think that made us stronger. Stronger in many ways but especially with patience and working with one another. At least that's what I believe haha.

But pretty much everyone is willing to help one another for dang near anything and it's such a welcoming sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom