• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
412cb0b8a9b2e101fceed4c1e20a0962.jpg

Rehsa

Yup, all enemies and bosses are level 30. More enemies spawn and slightly more aggressive (heroic modifier). NO REVIVES!

Defend the conflux stage is the hardest phase of any raid.

Yes but not online atm, how long are you going to be online?

I had it on another character thanks for the offer Death :)

I was gone for the weekend, I have to say I like the title guys :D

Edit: robertlebrone with the Universal Remote and The Last Word!

Anastasis

So if I only have been rewarded for Gorgon's CP during a reset, will I not be able to be rewarded for Templar later if I join a group playing through it?

HOOOOO!

Tonight I ran through a Crota and a HM Vault with Team Bone Zone and got nothing but mats all the way through. Literally, at every reward opportunity. All until the very end.

After shooting a rocket in the bubble and watching the survivors kill Atheon? I got myself a god dammed VEX MYTHOCLAST.

XBOX DREAMS DO COME TRUE

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
HOW day one is going to be a big mess in terms of trying to decide what to do. I'm already feeling overwhelmed.

Just did a weekly with Randoms. I don't recommend it. I always have to carry those scrubs.

I usually save the weeklies for last. My streak with randoms is good so far since I ran into that nut who did nothing but sat down and tried to hit me and the other person.

So if I only have been rewarded for Gorgon's CP during a reset, will I not be able to be rewarded for Templar later if I join a group playing through it?

Killing Templar has a different loot drop. Gorgon chest is not the reward for killing the Templar, as in, not the actual loot drop for killing him.

I had it on another character thanks for the offer Death :)

I was gone for the weekend, I have to say I like the title guys :D

I got it from Rehsa Death so it's alright. Thanks Rehsa.

No worries.

Frenden

Banned
I'd love to run Templar two more times for chances at Fatebringer later tonight if anyone will be on.

PSN Frenden

(I have hard Gorgon CP and have been sharing it off and on all night too.)

LTWood12

Hope everyone had a good last TDB reset day. Didn't do a damn thing but get the HM oracles checkpoint. Hope someone saved something to do for tomorrow night!

Ryck

So uh

Hezens Vengeance, that Mini-Mirv passive? It's just cluster grenade. I'm guessing it's a left over from them naming perks differently even though they do the same damn thing.

I am disappointed. I'm going to...take a long walk.
I thought the same thing until I shot Sepiks Prime with it and noticed the clusters didn't fall to the ground and instead came up as a bunch of small hit markers.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
starting nightfall now on ps4n. join on DY_nastyIV

probably gonna run it twice

ich00

Hope everyone had a good last TDB reset day. Didn't do a damn thing but get the HM oracles checkpoint. Hope someone saved something to do for tomorrow night!

Do you mind if I grab that from you tomorrow either in the afternoon or evening? I want to get that done at some point this week.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Bad Juju sucks in PVP and PVE.

Why is this weapon supposed to be good again.
My question is: Are you high?

Because Bad Juju wrecks in Crucible. I was using it all throughout Iron Banner on my Bubble Titan and it was outperforming Hand Cannon users.

It's Bungie. Stand by.

I assume they will have more info in the weekly update. I hope HoW gets delayed!

Moar time for Witcher 3 XD
I hope the Witcher 3 gets delayed, or has a day 01 game-breaking bug, just to spite you now :p

This was the last update involving 1.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom