• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
those patch notes could come any second now!!

giphy.gif

jett

D-Member
Maaan can you really only level up Eris with her daily bounties? Is it literally going to take me several weeks to level up this crap?

Shito

HAHA, someone get this Guardian a beer.

It was even horrid when you could game the system by doubling up on bounties.
Well, to be fair, it's a bit faster now than the old "regular way", since they upped the number of rep points her bounties give.
But yeah, takes for-fucking-ever.

I thought I was the only person here on DGAF that picked up the Borderlands 2 remeaster. I see N0ob did as well...

I am not alone! We do play games outside of Destiny!

Maaan can you really only level up Eris with her daily bounties? Is it literally going to take me several weeks to level up this crap?

yes it does! if you didnt use the bounty reset glitch it took about a month when TDB dropped. all my characters are sitting at max rank. to speed things up the urn quest gives about 300 rep I believe. so dont skip it.

all my toons are sitting at max rank despite that fact that I never finished all the quest content on my warlock. Omnigul is still locked on her. lol

hydruxo

Good morning, Guardians (or afternoon or evening, wherever you are).

I've spoken with the finest minds at Bungie about Update 1.2.0 just moments ago. They're working to correct a late-breaking technical issue that would have impacted the way the game launches for a large portion of you. Progress is being made.

We'll be sharing new details on the deployment schedule that leads to House of Wolves as soon as they become facts. At the very least, you'll hear from me once a day about this. Hang in there, and thank you for your patience.

DeeJ, out.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/121284248/0/0

Ophelion

Well, I mean, it takes time, yeah, but it's not like she has anything that you need. Just shaders and class items mostly. They're cool to have, but hardly essential. Unless you simply must have Necrochasm for some reason, I guess. Then you really need to be at least rank 3.

I found my new Gorgons Maze/Jumping Puzzle video game nightmare.

Birds in Borderlands.

Seriously F' those assholes. They all need to die in a fire.

Shito

If the bug is server side, they can easily fix this before Tuesday.
If the bug is client side, though, they would have to pass the certifications again, and that is a whole lot longer / complicated. But Deej would probably sound way more worried than he is now. ^^

wait!, they said they were fixing the ice breaker bug in the patch. well, its all over folks.

If the bug is server side, they can easily fix this before Tuesday.
If the bug is client side, though, they would have to pass the certifications again, and that is a whole lot longer / complicated. But Deej would probably sound way more worried than he is now. ^^

hes PR, hes not allowed to sound worried or negative.

SELFISHNESS INCOMMING
if this delays HoW by a few days I would actually be happy. I have liscencing school next week so I have to study all week and wont get a chance to dive in until the weekend. if it gets delayed everyone wont have a chance to pass me up to quickly.

Raid Summary for 2015-05-12 - "RNG hates stb" edition

Good stuff last night! Was cool to finally run the sword but unfortunately I couldn't ever get away from Crota cleanly. I was getting greedy and trying to get three hits when there wasn't time. We didn't wipe so it turned out okay.

Was also fun that some us sword noobs got to try it out (luckily the blink strike worked out or I would have looked like a scrub XD). Sorry about running to left rock guys!

Good fun last night! I'm really glad we split up sword duties so that everyone got to try it. The encounter is so familiar at this point that it's easy for a team to adapt to variables like going left or right with the sword or the odd oversoul here and there that the pressure is off being perfect with the sword. It definitely turned what is otherwise routine into something fun and exciting.

Next time we'll get Grip and Berried full runs!

Impala26

Damn. Someone get this thrall a promotion!

If it makes you feel any better, with that kind of accomplishment, he'll probably be promoted to ogre and have to go through a horribly painful process. Only to then be 2-3 shot with a sniper with no new kills under his belt.

heh this pretty much happened to me yesterday. we did it again and i ended up getting Gjallarhorn

The setup is worse:

Omni was turtling behind one of the podiums there way in the back so I had the "brilliant" idea of jumping up on the platform near entrance to lure her out for my teammates. Take two sniper potshots and she's summons her wizard friends AND a poison cloud right on top of me. Cut to me trying and failing to make it back to the entrance room alive. So my teammates are focused on the left doorway at the entrance to try to kill enough ads to at least get a bubble revive. I watch in horror from my death cam as a single thrall is thundering around the corner of the right doorway and by the time I yelled "right side heads up" he was already midair for the Nightfall ending blow.

As far as fails go, it was a pretty memorable series of unfortunate events.
still shitty though, lol

Not surprised about a bug. Glad they caught it now. I'd rather HoW be delayed and properly foxed then oushed with issues. Sounds more serious than the types of bugs we have had in the past, but at least they are getting out in front instead of letting things languish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom