• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axoman

After seeing the majority of his friends get their gjallarhorns (including his daughter), and a few get multiple horn drops, along with over 770 hours of game time, a friend finally got his first gjallarhorn last night.

I think I was more excited for him than he was.

mamoui

FINAL:

0Enrkua.jpg

That's Nice! It makes me wanting to get in. Is the list limited at 100 gardians?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
"Bungie finds problem with Destiny update, House of wolves release may be affected"

Game informer with that click bait title. No where did Deej say that HoW release date will change because of this bug. Smh

NHL6uHm.png

inexcusable. ffs game informer, how do you know that? I said, how do you know that?

if anything... this type of problem is exactly why preliminary patches like this are scheduled a week in advance rather than day-of. bleh.

noomi

NHL6uHm.png

inexcusable. ffs game informer, how do you know that? I said, how do you know that?

if anything... this type of problem is exactly why preliminary patches like this are scheduled a week in advance rather than day-of. bleh.

Lol..... way to go game informer.

stb

NHL6uHm.png

Journalism!

EDIT: If that article isn't enough to make you not like him, check out his most recent Twitter post (from January): https://twitter.com/futterish (edit: this post was "pinned", which I didn't realize was a thing... here's the real URL: https://twitter.com/Futterish/status/558451626898620417)

Homeboyd

After seeing the majority of his friends get their gjallarhorns (including his daughter), and a few get multiple horn drops, along with over 770 hours of game time, a friend finally got his first gjallarhorn last night.

I think I was more excited for him than he was.
This is what's going to happen when thirsty gets his. He doesn't even really care anymore. I am determined to see it drop for him.

Has to be a problem with HoW on some of the last gen consoles, hence the "late-breaking technical issue that would have impacted the way the game launches for a large portion of you" comment....

... man if they delay HoW for current gen because of a problem on last gen then IDK...

... Bungie it's time to dump PS360 stat!!!
that's exactly how i read it!

Axoman

This is what's going to happen when thirsty gets his. He doesn't even really care anymore. I am determined to see it drop for him.

Thirsty's time is near! He's got the dubious distinction of being only 1 of 2 people I play with that don't have one yet.

noomi

Well, the weekly update is out tomorrow so we should hopefully have a lot more on the house of wolves patch details...

JayHayabusa

Hey guys

I also come here and post to do activities and read the thread daily. Feel free to add me jayforone. We ll have fun with HoW

Any VOG or Crota going on I can hop on?

Thirsty's time is near! He's got the dubious distinction of being only 1 of 2 people I play with that don't have one yet.

No, it's probably not that near. I've got somewhere in the range of 1400 hours now and have every exotic in the game, including armor, except for the horn.

I am apparently the God of Horn though as they drop like rain for anyone in my fireteam.

Hawkian can back me up that a single DS+Crota run yielded 3 Horns. That means 50% of the fireteam got them. I was not part of said 50%.

I have seen so many drop to this point that the probability of me not having one has got to be exceptionally small.

M3Rocket

Tell me again how I can get TG? It's not available on any mobile app stores, correct? It's a chrome app/extension?

edit: and is this the one where you can save loadouts?

All the links/info here: Tower Ghost for Destiny

There are Chrome and Firefox extensions that you can look for in their respective extension stores. Android extension can be found on both Google's and Amazon's Android stores. IOS is currently only available via Apple beta test or directly if you've rooted your iThingi.

Loadouts are saved to the cloud and shared between ALL of the extensions and apps except for the Firefox one. That is the only extension that doesn't save to the cloud due to a Firefox limitation.

Also, the Android and IOS apps are Hydration enabled--which simply means they are auto updated. The Chrome and Firefox extensions can be downloaded from GitHub directly instead if you always want the latest and greatest version since it takes a bit for the respective extension stores to "upgrade."

Anyone want to group up to run HM VoG anytime soon? I want to keep trying for the Praetorian Foil which drops at the worst checkpoint possible.

1. cloud945076

Also, can anyone share the NM Deathsinger CP?

hydruxo

NHL6uHm.png

I tweeted him about it and he said that it was "deductive reasoning". Lol.

hydruxo

He's not wrong. I don't understand the uproar.

For all we know they could get the patch out tomorrow, Friday, Monday or even early Tuesday and HoW wouldn't be affected. Until Bungie says that HoW has been delayed, you can't use "deductive reasoning" and say that HoW's release is in danger. At that point he's not reporting facts.

rNilla

For all we know they could get the patch out tomorrow, Friday, Monday or even Tuesday and HoW wouldn't be affected. Until Bungie says that HoW has been delayed, you can't use "deductive reasoning" and say that HoW's release is in danger. At that point he's not reporting facts.

No he isn't reporting facts, he's reporting a possibility based on the limited information in the update, which indicated new details for the deployment schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom