• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3dude

Yeah, just say 9:15PM, I might not be quite home at 9 (will try though). You're th3dude on PSN?

That's me, th3dude119

Looking forward to it! I haven't been in one of your newbie groups since GW2 :)

Edit: and yea, 9:15 is good. Even better for me, actually.

I doubt it'll cause a delay. I wouldn't like it. I've been preparing for it for some time and I took that day off! Although I don't have a team for release, yet. I'm banking on people looking here at the same time

rNilla

FINAL:

0Enrkua.jpg

Beautiful. OP it up!

Running NM DS + Crota 2x...Have room for 1 maybe 2 if anyone is interested.

Edit: Running with the infamous Sons of Mithra(s) (spelling???). It's dat dude EJ and Tears just fyi.

The setup is worse:

Omni was turtling behind one of the podiums there way in the back so I had the "brilliant" idea of jumping up on the platform near entrance to lure her out for my teammates. Take two sniper potshots and she's summons her wizard friends AND a poison cloud right on top of me. Cut to me trying and failing to make it back to the entrance room alive. So my teammates are focused on the left doorway at the entrance to try to kill enough ads to at least get a bubble revive. I watch in horror from my death cam as a single thrall is thundering around the corner of the right doorway and by the time I yelled "right side heads up" he was already midair for the Nightfall ending blow.

As far as fails go, it was a pretty memorable series of unfortunate events.
still shitty though, lol

yesterday morning we had omni down to about 10%. we were playing it carful and cleared the adds before deliverying the final blows. it was then that a cursed thrall snuck up on us and topok all 3 of us out in one shot. ending the run.
I had to laugh it off

Lnkn52

the avatars really add life to the list

needs moar icon though

wpVsiRe.png

or maybe somebody has the original DGAF logo floating around. RIP

We can add those as asterisks to those that did Flawless on VoG.... J/K
Where do you recommend to put the icon?

Gordon

Has to be a problem with HoW on some of the last gen consoles, hence the "late-breaking technical issue that would have impacted the way the game launches for a large portion of you" comment....

... man if they delay HoW for current gen because of a problem on last gen then IDK...

... Bungie it's time to dump PS360 stat!!!
I like to think it's something to do with PS exclusives. Just imagine if all the Hawkmoons just disappeared.
#dumpSony

LordofPwn

Question:

WHY DO YOU HAVE 5 NO LAND BEYONDS?!?!?!
Why don't you?

Do you have four Dragon's Breaths?
Yes, but i'm pretty sure i've sharded 3 already so it could have been 7
SING IT!

*FIVE NO LAND BEYONDS....*

*Four Dragon's Breaths*
*Three MIDA Tools*
*Two Ice Breakers*

*AND A GJALLY TO CAP THE VAULT OFFFFF!*
Amazing!

You can never have too many No Land Beyonds.
Truth
>complains about vault space
>does nothing to clear it

trash
I'm complaining more for the fact that i dont have enough room to show that i have all exotic armor.

Amazing! Good work

I bet they make it for release but its going to be close, the way he says when things become facts and daily updates sounds to me like its touch and go right now.

I'm going based what's on the OP. I'll make sure to have it updated as soon as I get a new list.

I was kidding.

Good work Guardians. Awesome job indeed. The Icon should go next to the OG players. Ones that can validate achievements on Day One.

Or VoG Flawless. They deserve that.

Lima

"Bungie finds problem with Destiny update, House of wolves release may be affected"

Game informer with that click bait title. No where did Deej say that HoW release date will change because of this bug. Smh

jett

D-Member
All right, Bad Juju is upgraded. Final appraisal: Better weapon with stability mod, much more usable, but the string of curses effect honestly makes a negligible effect on a warlock that already has obsidian mind and is almost at max int.

Well, I mean, it takes time, yeah, but it's not like she has anything that you need. Just shaders and class items mostly. They're cool to have, but hardly essential. Unless you simply must have Necrochasm for some reason, I guess. Then you really need to be at least rank 3.

I want a level 4 shader. :(

Sorry guys, I have 6 right now, but I can store it and run it again if there is enough interest.

(We are running all the way through Atheon right now, but I stashed Templar to either run it again or hand it out)

Has to be a problem with HoW on some of the last gen consoles, hence the "late-breaking technical issue that would have impacted the way the game launches for a large portion of you" comment....

... man if they delay HoW for current gen because of a problem on last gen then IDK...

... Bungie it's time to dump PS360 stat!!!

I'm stuck on the "the way the game launchers" part. They were probably too busy unlocking the on disk content that they probably forgot to lock all of the Comet content that they were going to push yesterday.

Kal_El

Celebrant of Oryx.

A Knight that guards the entrance to Rasputin's Bunker (but only if you aren't doing the Bunker mission).

You can buff up his HP by crazy amounts during an Omnigul Nightfall by triggering the darkness zone and then backing out to the Celebrant.

Watch here as he eats over 14 G'horn shots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WVUWiIohWA

I just found this guy the other day while doing the daily story mission. Him and his two buddies we be getting killed on the regular after laughing at my corpse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom