• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
This is a horrible idea. I mean activists start out all well and good with a bit of cute anarchist nature thrown in but in the end of the day they all become corrupt through corporate greed and influence...

Wait corporate greed and influence equals money!

As of today Voidwalkers without borders is formed! Give me all your glimmer GAF.

Hahaha! It's ON

YES MATH

CE60xp1UMAAVONj.jpg

YES!

BAARRRREELLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!

I've just had one of the worst days of my life, my heart literally ripped right out of my chest, and want to get my mind off of things by playing Destiny rest of the day.

Anyone up for Vog hm? Fatebringer would be nice.

Dude I don't know you but I'm sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation I've had a terrible one today, just awful (not gonna go into it obvs). You're not alone and be strong. Go forth and slay a few Goblins for me :)

Top of the page:

Today I was playing doubles skirmish and the other team dropped out as soon as we started. In reward I got Hard Light and a Mote of Light. Just think about that. And with that, I exit to sleep

*dramatic swish*

hoggert

Should I join the Hawk clan thing? Sell me on it. I'm looking for a pro/con bulleted list, maybe some pie charts, and yeah I'm going to sign up in a second so I don't really need them since I really hate "those sell me on X" threads.

MickeyPhree

Damn bruh... you should probably be in the hospital if that's the case

... sorry for the sarcasm

Anyway, that's a bummer to hear considering I was just playing the nightfall with you yesterday and you seemed in good spirits

My pregnant girlfriend is calling the relationship quits. She wanted to do it two weeks ago but then we got the pregnancy test results. Just really depressed and want to take out my aggression and sadness on the vex and hive. Better than going out and getting shit faced right?

The only reason I joined a clan was for the achievements. Other wise they mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Don't really think to hard about it.
My pregnant girlfriend is calling the relationship quits. She wanted to do it two weeks ago but then we got the pregnancy test results. Just really depressed and want to take out my aggression and sadness on the vex and hive. Better than going out and getting shit faced right?
Damn....sorry. Well go kick some Hive in the balls.

I honestly don't like any of the maps either. I mean I don't hate them or anything, but it's one of those few games where they all seem underwhelming and I don't really have anything favorites. If I had to pick it would be Rustlands and Shores of Time.

if there was map voting, some of them probably would never be picked.

or maybe the bad ones will always be picked. (*remembers halo 4 adrift*)

I love objective game types, so Control and Salvage are typically my only options since Bungie's new philosophy of "We can't make the score rest on the efforts of 1 player".

Of course, Control is really just clash with more directed/controlled action.

I just hope they are learning with Map layouts. I'm super worried about that new map "Timekeeper". From what I've seen, it's literally like they doubled down on the current philosophy and stuck A and C right next to each other with B being out by itself. As if people are still going to fight over B. B will be the bastard spawn while the competent teams hold A and C together since they are within sight of each other.

i'm worried that timekeeper will be another blink shotgun map. it looks like two of them might be decent for control though.

Shit that sucks. My solution is always some sort of competitive gaming (though that can make it much worse, haha) or exercise. Hope things look up soon.

Damn, I am really sorry to hear that. Destiny got me through some rough times. 3 days before it was released my wife decided she didn't want to be married. Today the Divorce came through.

So technically I got Guardian Lord before I was officially single.

If you need to talk or want to vent send a PM. I am always logged in via the playstation app and I check GAF constantly for messages so shoot me one if you need to talk.

I wish I could do something to help, just know that you have friends in an awesome community here on GAF.

On a much lighter note. I just played with Fig!

Things left to do one destiny...

-Play with Zoba
-Play with Math as a Warlock
-Drink with Hawk trying to do flawless VoG.
-Enter a whimsical discussion about the band Queen with Breezy and why live music just not as epic as it once was.

MickeyPhree

Damn, I am really sorry to hear that. Destiny got me through some rough times. 3 days before it was released my wife decided she didn't want to be married. Today the Divorce came through.

If you need to talk or want to vent send a PM. I am always logged in via the playstation app and I check GAF constantly for messages so shoot me one if you need to talk.

I wish I could do something to help, just know that you have friends in an awesome community here on GAF.

-Play with Zoba
-Enter a whimsical discussion about the band Queen with Breezy and why live music just not as epic as it once was.

Thanks for all that. Always enjoyed playing with you.

God I hate what they've done in crucible with heavy ammo.

And I know I've bitched about it before, but I hate even more what they did to the special ammo. Ugh... fuck.

I'm on the opposite end of it. I love the changes to Heavy and Special ammo. I hated PVP before and never played it as a result. I play it everyday now in addition to my other Destiny activities.

-Play with Zoba
Might be awhile. I think zoba deleted all 3 of his characters. Correct me if I am wrong however.
Edit:
My condolences, don't know what to say really. Always happy to listen to you vent if you want someone to listen while you let off some steam.

Might be awhile. I think zoba deleted all 3 of his characters. Correct me if I am wrong however.

I figured as much. Some bucket list items just stay that, items on a list that will never be completed.

I neglected Bloodborne to jump back into Destiny, it was the right decision given a lot of stuff happening in my life but I might move on for all of 5 days before HoW comes out.

nOoblet16

-Play with Zoba

Sars is a good lad, he even listened to my stupid shit while we were playing Borderlands 2.

The traveler's light binds us all, even across games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom