• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
All with Bad Juju

11096586_396015757271850_3736298231907187291_o.jpg

Fig interesting enough. Since having the new tag. I'v noticed a huge increase in teabagging.
They learned their place pretty fast.

lol poor bastards getting emasculated like that

and by a Bad Juju and everything

I need to run NM and DS x 3 real quick.

Probably need to do a quick fresh from the beginning unless anyone who is interested has a check point. I'm going to start a fresh up in 3 mins. I have four spots. Anyone want in?

Can you get the fusion 2 dudes in one shot with the mythoclast? It seems like the laser stops at the first bro.

You should be able to.

I wouldn't know I bring a gun to a gunfight.

Fatebringer for life!

Edit: So we all know... no I do not have Vex, everyone with it should dismantle theirs so I can feel awesome.

All with Bad Juju

11096586_396015757271850_3736298231907187291_o.jpg

Fig interestingly enough. Since having the new tag. I'v noticed a huge increase in teabagging.
They learned their place pretty fast.

Ah, another majestic warlock joins our ranks! Math, get yourself an Obsidian Mind to combine with Bad Juju. Then you'll reach your true Nova bombing potencial!

MildSoss

I want to set up a full HM VoG run starting from oracles later on... At least an hour from now.
Mind if I get the cp from you later, deku? I wanna help Ray get his fatebringer, I know it kills him a little inside each time he sees me using it during the omnigul strikes.

I'm on the opposite end of it. I love the changes to Heavy and Special ammo. I hated PVP before and never played it as a result. I play it everyday now in addition to my other Destiny activities.
Well my issues might differ from others but my problem with heavy ammo is that it gives you so much notice that it's coming that it gives the other team time to just run over and super the shit out of your entire team. That's all I do now. Save my super for heavy ammo and then nova bomb like 4 people. It's fucking stupid. I'm sure the meta will change but right now that's what I do and what it seems like people may eventually catch on to. I also liked it more when it didn't show you where the heavy ammo spawned. Believe it or not a lot of people still didn't know the spawn points for heavy ammo. But that's just a minor gripe.

The special ammo I have a much larger issue with. I wasn't one of those folk that ran around with a shotgun or fusion rifle, so it's nothing about that (I also never complained about those people because it wasn't that hard to deal with). One of my problems is that they changed the spawn points and I already had them memorized... whatever, I'll get over it. The other problem, which is my main beef with it, is that it completely fucked up my build. I play a gunslinger with almost max strength and discipline and I play with the scavenger ability along with Young Ahamkara's Spine or whatever it's called or the Symbiote helmet. I was able to constantly chuck tripmine grenades along with always having throwing knives available. I can no longer do that because I can't pick up any fucking ammo.

ich00

Anyone interested in a few vog runs from the oracles in about an hour? Ltwood and I are going to get it going, he has the cp already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom