• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are none...

Don't be a dick I think is the only one.

Ooh, that's a tough one... But I think I can pull it off! :p

There are none. Everyone are welcome to join in.

Well, everyone not on Xbox. Bungie won't let me activate thexbox clan for some reason.

Thanks. One of these days I'll apply. Leveling up my Hawkmoon as we speak in anticipation!

I just realized that you are on my Tower right now ;)

We might be from the same country.

Hah! Sorry I missed you man! If you're from the south western tip of Europe we might be.

if there was map voting, some of them probably would never be picked.

or maybe the bad ones will always be picked. (*remembers halo 4 adrift*)

Voting would be interesting, but you're probably right and the same maps would just get picked constantly. Playing on the same maps over and over, gets tiresome.

It's like that in MCC atm. Game has over 100 maps and yet the same handful always get picked.

I just want Bungie to make the VoG drop rates similar to the CE drop rates.

Me too. I really don't get why they didn't change that with TDB. And I don't think they'll do it now.

#4everFatebringerless

It just occurred to me, when they started announcing the streams for HoW they said there would be a surprise today. Nothing happened beyond Deej's uh oh, did it?

Simonnnnn

wow that filled quickly

Got the Atheon HM CP if anybody is game? Need 3.

1. ManxWraith (add on me)
2. JustAddHa
3. Noomi85
4. jayforone

and mate has got two others! Cheers guys. Sorry for any who didn't get in :(

Obscured

Is there a known issue with No Backup Plans? The perk reads as 'increased reload speed with special weapons' but it is really inconsistent. Most of the time it is exactly the same, but other times it is really fast.

Ghazi

Is there a known issue with No Backup Plans? The perk reads as 'increased reload speed with special weapons' but it is really inconsistent. Most of the time it is exactly the same, but other times it is really fast.

It's not a big boost, but it's noticeable. When you say it works really fast, that's likely other perks (like Outlaw or Feeding Frenzy) at work in conjunction with the NBP perk.

Quick question: I bought the expansion pass a few days ago, and I read something today about a "Plus One" gift that got sent out to passholders that included a new barrel-rolling Sparrow. I don't have the message or the sparrow.

Was that a one time thing that doesn't apply to passholders who bought it after that date?

Also, randomly, if someone could explain Attack Rating in as few words as possible my brain would thank you. Done a lot of googling on it and I think I sortof almost kinda get it but no not really at all. I guess the higher the number the greater mitigation for some of the damage reduction applied when fighting enemies of a higher level than the player?

Wallach

If you're playing Defender, you may be just noticing the War Machine perk effect whenever you have the damage shield active (from killing something with your melee cooldown).

This shit right here. <3

f8kT8-.gif

That guy teleporting in the background just makes it.

Obscured

If you're playing Defender, you may be just noticing the War Machine perk effect whenever you have the damage shield active (from killing something with your melee cooldown).

Thanks, that is what it was. I was looking through all of the perks and missed that one so couldn't figure out what it was.

I've already shared one set of no backup plans in the past, but got it from a nightfall this week so though I'd give it another go. That increase is so minuscule as to be useless, I guess now I'm just keeping them to collect.

hydruxo

Quick question: I bought the expansion pass a few days ago, and I read something today about a "Plus One" gift that got sent out to passholders that included a new barrel-rolling Sparrow. I don't have the message or the sparrow.

Was that a one time thing that doesn't apply to passholders who bought it after that date?

Also, randomly, if someone could explain Attack Rating in as few words as possible my brain would thank you. Done a lot of googling on it and I think I sortof almost kinda get it but no not really at all. I guess the higher the number the greater mitigation for some of the damage reduction applied when fighting enemies of a higher level than the player?

Yeah unfortunately the sparrow was only available up through January I believe. If you bought the expansion pass after the cut off date you can't get it.

Lima

i thought everyone just gjallarhorned atheon these days

doesn't he die in 6 seconds?

This.

Why even bother sniping?

The relic holder should throw that damn thing to the ground and fire his rockets too.

I certainly don't need any math here. I also highly doubt that he dies quicker to 5 people shooting black hammer than 6 people firing horn. He is dead like 6 or 7 seconds after times vengeance begins.
And if you want to make an argument about not everyone having Horn. Well that goes both ways. I know a to of people that don't have a BH.

Yeah unfortunately the sparrow was only available up through January I believe. If you bought the expansion pass after the cut off date you can't get it.
Yep, and thanks. Just found a Bungie help article on it as you posted this.

This special offer expired on January 15th, 2015 at 1 AM PST. If you did not install the DLC and login to Destiny from December 9, 2014 to January 15, 2015, your account is not eligible for this item.
:(

Namikaze1

So what time was it we will be doing the next Mythocast again? If it's 7PM EST, I can make it. Anytime after that and you'll be getting between me and Game of Thrones. I love you guys but I love Game of Thrones more.

All with Bad Juju

11096586_396015757271850_3736298231907187291_o.jpg

Fig interestingly enough. Since having the new tag. I'v noticed a huge increase in teabagging.
They learned their place pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom