• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks ocean. I think you should keep playing warlock because you're clearly good at it :)

Today I got hard light and also discovered that red death is great.

BondFancy

50ynK2f.jpg

Just posted 12 minutes ago, appears to be still on track for its May 19th release, GG games "journalism".

God I hate what they've done in crucible with heavy ammo.

And I know I've bitched about it before, but I hate even more what they did to the special ammo. Ugh... fuck.

TheOddOne

My weirdest CE memory is a tie. I can't decide between the time the Gatekeeper strolled up into the Crystal Room during HM Crota, constantly chasing us around, or the time the Swordbearer followed us up there, also during a HM run. Both were goddamn terrifying.
I kind of really like those moments, because it's so unexpected and you have to improvise. It happens less now, seeing as everybody has learned how to do the raids as smoothly as possible. Still, there are moments where one little thing screws up and everybody is just scrambling to get back into the rhythm—those are sometimes really memorable and fun.

All this talk of delays seemed incredibly premature. If we still don't have a patch or an ETA by friday, then you can start worrying.

I expect Xur to sell Gjallarhorn if it does happen.

ocean

Banned
Thanks ocean. I think you should keep playing warlock because you're clearly good at it :)

Today I got hard light and also discovered that red death is great.
Thanks a lot! Those matches were way above my average performance, I guess I was in a good gaming zone or something :) had fun. That 31-11 I went is maybe the best I've ever done

Namikaze1

GAF Raiders never did nothin for me

I joined so we could get that flawless raider trophy

I didn't get the trophy

I never played with anyone in the clan once it was set up

the era of GAF Raiders is at an end
I went from DestinyGAF to GAF Raiders to Sir Gjallarhorn (no on PS joined the clan though) to Path of the Hawk (it was just me and Hawkian) to GAF Fight Club back to Path of the Hawk now renamed to School of Hawk.

GAF Raiders never did nothin for me

I joined so we could get that flawless raider trophy

I didn't get the trophy

I never played with anyone in the clan once it was set up

the era of GAF Raiders is at an end

We should resurrect it and make it only Warlocks.

Warlocks can run sword, screw hunters and titans.

MickeyPhree

I've just had one of the worst days of my life, my heart literally ripped right out of my chest, and want to get my mind off of things by playing Destiny rest of the day.

Anyone up for Vog hm? Fatebringer would be nice.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Red Death is working its way into my top 5 favorite guns in the game

It's great, isn't it? I haven't even unlocked the perk yet but it feels really satisfying to use.

I went from DestinyGAF to GAF Raiders to Sir Gjallarhorn (no on PS joined the clan though) to Path of the Hawk (it was just me and Hawkian) to GAF Fight Club back to Path of the Hawk now renamed to School of Hawk.

Whoa! I actually did join School of Hawk but I'm hopeless and forgot to set it as a tag.

We should resurrect it and make it only Warlocks.

Warlocks can run sword, screw hunters and titans.

I think we should start an activist group to protect the rights of Warlocks.

ocean

Banned
Ax bolt and Thorn is making me like Warlocks. Getting all sorts of kills I can't even see :p Hit an enemy and while DoT bites them I'll chuck a grenade in their general vicinity. Kill arrives a few seconds later :p
Morally wish I could have double those grenades though, but that might be OP.

I think we should start an activist group to protect the rights of Warlocks.

This is a horrible idea. I mean activists start out all well and good with a bit of cute anarchist nature thrown in but in the end of the day they all become corrupt through corporate greed and influence...

Wait corporate greed and influence equals money!

As of today Voidwalkers without borders is formed! Give me all your glimmer GAF.

I've just had one of the worst days of my life, my heart literally ripped right out of my chest, and want to get my mind off of things by playing Destiny rest of the day.

Damn bruh... you should probably be in the hospital if that's the case

... sorry for the sarcasm

Anyway, that's a bummer to hear considering I was just playing the nightfall with you yesterday and you seemed in good spirits

Yeah, I've been having a shitty week too man. Know what it's like to just unwind killing stuff (in Destiny).

I can grab another if we do get a HM Templar run going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom