• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Bungie should put back the big maps into regular rotation. I can't believe they took them out completely. They're fine every now and then. I'd rather have them than the small clusterfucks maps they added into control and clash.

11244728_396023097271116_3680410476414115123_o.jpg

reaching-hand1.jpg

It's the hardest part. I was bitter at that point last night.

Deku Tree

Bungie should put back the big maps into regular rotation. I can't believe they took them out completely. They're fine every now and then. I'd rather have them than the small clusterfucks maps they added into control and clash.

No keep them out. Remove skystinks too.

Seriously. Why were they removed completely? Data mining?

milkham

What do you all use for editing to post to YouTube? I just had a blast on the Undying Mind and I want to create a montage.

I kinda use share factory but I don't tend to edit videos. Mostly making clips. Milkham knows more but he's lurking around somewhere.

you'd probably be way better off taking the video out of the ps4 via usb and editing on a computer. If all you have is share factory on the ps4 i'd go through your undying mind clip in the capture gallery first and create clips. go into capture gallery select the video, press options and select trim. from there you find all the parts you want and select starting and end points and press ok then select save as new video clip, once you have all your clips you can open a new project in share factory select all the clips to include

Hell no. Destiny plays like shit on Battlefield sized maps.

I wish they hadn't nerfed Firebase Delphi so damn hard. I know its unbalanced but friggin hell you'd think ppl would learn to stop jumping through the same damn window over and over and over and over...

I wish they hadn't nerfed Firebase Delphi so damn hard. I know its unbalanced but friggin hell you'd think ppl would learn to stop jumping through the same damn window over and over and over and over...

I hope they never learn. It's hilarious when you're on the other side.

Wait they took them out? Which maps did they take out?

Just change Combined Arms to 8v8 and keep the maps there.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for any hard Crotas or hard VOGs. If any sword bearing duty is needed I can help.

Sunset passion colada is my joint.

I hope they never learn. It's hilarious when you're on the other side.

It really is funny. If I'm on the wrong side while running with randos, I'll have my guardian sit by the c spawn and watch the names just cycle through every few seconds.

What did they change about Firebase Delphi?

They nerfed the hell out of its rotation weighting vs other maps. It hardly shows up anymore. I've seen it twice this week out of some 60-65 matches. Wish they'd Nerf Exodus Blue. Hate that map.

Apt101

Joined the most difficult strike in my level range. Was with two level 32's that wasted half the boss's health before I even caught up to them. I want to be that strong.

LTWood12

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm down.

Only done the end of HM Crota though.

The typical do one full run up to Crota, get checks, etc. Unless someone has Crota checkpoint.

As many people as we have playing Destiny on GAF right now. It seems to pale in comparison to when the game first came out. You have the regulars and strays here and there but it seems many people hate the game to the point where they will invest time to get others not to play it. Bungie messed up and for many people it's too late for them to fix it. This is the result of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom