• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this

10868164_766558216756892_1317464009459324831_n_zps91d2716e.jpg

Looks pretty swish!

CE6r4gwUEAAEn15.jpg:large

to this

stalked-300x225.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Raid new bees, just leaving dinner now, should be about 10 mins. So sorry for the delay, will send out invites as soon as I get home!

Ramirez

Most of Destiny's PVP maps are fine. They suffer when you put too many people on them, and as with any FPS, radar makes a lot of them complete shit in the smaller team games. The only real stinkers to me are Firebase Delphi & Anomaly. Firebase would probably be a lot better without the doors, not sure why they're trying to recreate Gemini so hard in some of these maps.

mfn_pie

you'd probably be way better off taking the video out of the ps4 via usb and editing on a computer. If all you have is share factory on the ps4 i'd go through your undying mind clip in the capture gallery first and create clips. go into capture gallery select the video, press options and select trim. from there you find all the parts you want and select starting and end points and press ok then select save as new video clip, once you have all your clips you can open a new project in share factory select all the clips to include

I'll look into the options you provided. Thank you.

jett

D-Member
I am SO FUCKING OVER the following weapons:

The Last Word
Thorn
Felwinter's Lie
Vex Mythoclast

Fuck these weapons into the ether. I'm obligated to use a fusion rifle because otherwise I got no chance against this shit. Thankfully I do enjoy my FR. :p

Navy Bean

About to jump back in after a month hiatus... If any Xboxers want to do something shoot me an invite. I will be rusty and a little drunk.

M3Rocket

And while you are over at the app store download Loadouts for Destiny, the better iOS app.

Educate us--better how?

I suggest trying them both for yourselves--it's not a problem running different apps to manage Destiny Inventory. They all use the same Bungie API.

Something I dislike about IOS Loadouts is the fact that all weapons are put in one large bucket. It gets confusing when you have more than one of any weapon to figure out which is which. And which weapon is currently on which character/vault.

Tower Ghost for Destiny has cross platform cloud saved loadouts. Whatever you create on the IOS app, appears in Android, Windows Phone, and Chrome and vice versa. And a really extensive and easy to use filtering system. None of this is available on IOS Loadouts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Most of Destiny's PVP maps are fine. They suffer when you put too many people on them, and as with any FPS, radar makes a lot of them complete shit in the smaller team games. The only real stinkers to me are Firebase Delphi & Anomaly. Firebase would probably be a lot better without the doors, not sure why they're trying to recreate Gemini so hard in some of these maps.

I think overall, this is Bungie's worst batch of PvP maps in recent memory.

Haybro

Damnit! I just accidentally leveled up my vanguard by not paying attention with the bounties. I meant to save that for next week.

I am SO FUCKING OVER the following weapons:

The Last Word
Thorn
Felwinter's Lie
Vex Mythoclast

Fuck these weapons into the ether. I'm obligated to use a fusion rifle because otherwise I got no chance against this shit. Thankfully I do enjoy my FR. :p
This and the poor map designs, op supers and how bungie nerf everything are some reasons why I hate Pvp in this game.

Apt101

I guess I'm easy to please, I really like the design of all of the PvP maps save one. I forget the name but it's a control point map, lots of bottlenecks. Resorts to people turning corners and shotgunning most of the time.

PSA: Tower Ghost is now officially available in the Apple iTunes store.

Have at it iGuardians! And ignore the very old screen shots--TG looks much better nowadays.

Is there a TG tutorial anywhere? I keep trying to make it work for me, but I must be over thinking it or something. My characters never have enough room to fit a load out, but trying to send a load out to the vault usually takes it from a different character.

PSA: Tower Ghost is now officially available in the Apple iTunes store.

Have at it iGuardians! And ignore the very old screen shots--TG looks much better nowadays.
This... is.. amazing! So many great features.

And while you are over at the app store download Loadouts for Destiny, the better iOS app.
I've been using Loadouts on my iPhone for a couple weeks. It has worked great, especially for loadouts (duh) but Tower Ghost works on iPad and has more bells and whistles. I'm gonna switch for a bit to see how I like it but so far I'm impressed. Why do you like Loadouts more?

Edit: One big difference I just noticed: I moved over some weapons from the vault so that primary/special/heavy were all full and tried to apply a loadout. On Tower Ghost, I got an error saying there was no room and nothing happened. On Loadouts, it moved one gun of each type to the vault before it moved over the guns in the Loadout. So there's one advantage to Loadouts.

Apt101

Are patrol missions the fastest way to earn Vanguard rep? I just spent about 20 minutes on the moon, 50 rep along with several items and 8 or 9 helium. Seems like a way to go, but kind of boring.

jett

D-Member
Are patrol missions the fastest way to earn Vanguard rep? I just spent about 20 minutes on the moon, 50 rep along with several items and 8 or 9 helium. Seems like a way to go, but kind of boring.

Hell naw. Vanguard Roc strikes.

Strikes, ROC strikes are your friend. Vanguard rep and also a chance at loot. I got all my legendary gear off Strikes. It's the way to go.

Edit: Also hit me up tomorrow PSN CthulhuSars. Lets get you gear Guardian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom