• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apt101

Strikes, ROC strikes are your friend. Vanguard rep and also a chance at loot. I got all my legendary gear off Strikes. It's the way to go.

Edit: Also hit me up tomorrow PSN CthulhuSars. Lets get you gear Guardian!

I'll have to wait until Sunday man, lots of work stuff this weekend. Hopefully you'll be on :D

I've just had one of the worst days of my life, my heart literally ripped right out of my chest, and want to get my mind off of things by playing Destiny rest of the day.

Anyone up for Vog hm? Fatebringer would be nice.

dude, i hope you're ok! (´_`。)

My pregnant girlfriend is calling the relationship quits. She wanted to do it two weeks ago but then we got the pregnancy test results. Just really depressed and want to take out my aggression and sadness on the vex and hive. Better than going out and getting shit faced right?

getting caught up in the thread - dude, so sorry for you.

Kolgar

Rebought Destiny (X1 and 360) after reaching level 21 and trading the X1 game back right after launch.

Can anyone tell me, if I buy the season pass on 360, will it apply to my X1 game as well?

I must be doing a bad job of researching, because I can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks in advance!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay full team. Join up on me in orbit when ready. I'll bring my hunter so I'll run sword.

Been a while since I streamed so I'll be streaming this.

When we get to Crota I'm going to get checkpoint for the other characters. Going to do one run today but save those checks for another day.

11242068_396046403935452_4125455417874679013_o.jpg

Bungie plz

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Congrats math!

The joke is that I only need one exotic rocket launcher to complete my exotic collection. And the shitty Dragon's Breath is not that exotic rocket launcher.

It was the same for me and I finally got my ghorn drop. It'll happen, just keep playing lol.

hoggert

I'm never running a matchmade Omnigul weekly within a day or two of a "don't die on a strike" bounty. Today I discovered there was secret phase to Omnigul if you don't kill her fast enough when she's 2-5% health. She summons tons of witches on top and a metric shit ton of exploding thralls on the bottom.

Still salty I had my time wasted by two guys leveling their crap weapons (Monte Carlo, Necrochasm) and hiding in back while I more or less soloed the strike. Sooo salty.

I'm never running a matchmade Omnigul weekly within a day or two of a "don't die on a strike" bounty. Today I discovered there was secret phase to Omnigul if you don't kill her fast enough when she's 2-5% health. She summons tons of witches on top and a metric shit ton of exploding thralls on the bottom.

Still salty I had my time wasted by two guys leveling their crap weapons (Monte Carlo, Necrochasm) and hiding in back while I more or less soloed the strike. Sooo salty.

Isn't Necrochasm automatically fully maxed? Sounds like he was just being a tit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom