• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Warlocks are so misunderstood. In lore and on DestinyGAF.
Don't worry todd, I have your Warlock-back. Warlock is definitely best class, followed closely by Bubble Titans.

q19B9.gif

mfn_pie

Almost all of my weapons and armor pieces are maxed experience wise, need a fuck-ton of mats now. I've been up since around 3am on 4 hours of sleep, and I'm beat. I'm calling it a night. Look forward to reading at a minimum 7 pages when I get up tomorrow. Good luck Guardians. Point the end of your pew-pew things at the heads of the bad space monsters and you shall prevail.

My opinion has been shattered to pieces by your impressively articulated argument in favor of titans.

I concede defeat.

Lol. I know. At least tell me that hunters are best. Not titans.

As gentleman and practitioners of Space Magic you and I understand these poor souls and their childish, undeveloped attitudes towards us.

Just like in the well known historical documentary "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" You and I are lost souls that must move on from the shackles of oppressed and archaic sub-classed Guardians and make our own greatness.

In terms you Hunters and Titans can understand...

Screw all of you I don't need you! I am going to take my ball and go home.

Almost all of my weapons and armor pieces are maxed experience wise, need a fuck-ton of mats now. I've been up since around 3am on 4 hours of sleep, and I'm beat. I'm calling it a night. Look forward to reading at a minimum 7 pages when I get up tomorrow. Good luck Guardians. Point the end of your pew-pew things at the heads of the bad space monsters and you shall prevail.

Don't burn yourself out~ I'm taking a mini break from Destiny so I'll be ready come HoW.

phen0m24

Nice work math and +1 for "crapsnacks" although I'm guessing the FDA would have a tough time categorizing crap snacks.

It doesn't stop them from saying Cinnamon Toast Crunch is whole grain though LOL

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm starting to get the hang of a certain warlock jump so it's not so bad now. Surprised I get four hits into Crota with a warlock.

Technically, I should even be here since I'm at work... >.>

As a fellow Warlock you should know, we are amazing at multi tasking.

We are also good at Mathematics (yes the word is upper cased because math is the greatest thing in the world), critical thinking, brewing and writing complex sonnets that require a great understanding of societal differences between the class system.

Also we are amazing at knitting.

knowing.jpg

SnakeEyes

Banned
I usually just sit back and let them trash us. Its a waste of breath/typing energy. I really should go to bed.

I'm starting to feel the Warlock love in this thread.
I've always extolled the virtues of the Warlock in these DGAF threads. It's only recently that I've also experienced the pleasures of the Bubble Titan (also known as the "Come at me bro" class, when coupled with the Helm of Saint-14 in Crucible) :D

As a fellow Warlock you should know, we are amazing at multi tasking.

We are also good at Mathematics (yes the word is upper cased because math is the greatest thing in the world), critical thinking, brewing and writing complex sonnets that require a great understanding of societal differences between the class system.

Also we are amazing at knitting.

knowing.jpg
And we also taught Hunters how to use Blink. Really, they couldn't do anything without us ^_^

M3Rocket

Is there a TG tutorial anywhere? I keep trying to make it work for me, but I must be over thinking it or something. My characters never have enough room to fit a load out, but trying to send a load out to the vault usually takes it from a different character.

You may be over-thinking it. You just select the loadout and apply to the character. Tower Ghost should automatically move stuff around to get your loadout onto the selected character. That includes moving stuff out of the character to the vault/another character. You shouldn't worry about the intermediate steps of moving stuff to the vault, etc.

It has some flaws right now. It allows you to "equip" multiple exotics for instance and save the loadout. Obviously, when you try to apply that loadout, you'll have problems. You have to be careful to make sure you only equip one exotic weapon and/or armor piece.

There is also a problem if you currently have an exotic piece equipped and the inbound loadout has another specified. But only in a certain sequence. The more reports he gets, the quicker he can work to resolve those problems.

ExVicis

I've always extolled the virtues of the Warlock in these DGAF threads. It's only recently that I've also experienced the pleasures of the Bubble Titan (also known as the "Come at me bro" class, when coupled with the Helm of Saint-14 in Crucible) :D

Oh god that helm, I got that somehow in a Nightfall last week on my Warlock and I took it as a sign from the Heavens to level up my Titan.

Apt101

As a warlock, frankly I'm insulted when I grace a strike with my presence and the titan and hunter don't take a moment to bow in reverence before me.

There you go Todd, that one was for you ;)

Be nice to Fig. I have a lot of respect for hunters.

I mean they are for all intensive purposes living garage door openers to Crota's End.

Go forth hunter and traverse those dark halls of the abyss...

Fig just happens to do all that shit in style.

M3Rocket

This... is.. amazing! So many great features.

I've been using Loadouts on my iPhone for a couple weeks. It has worked great, especially for loadouts (duh) but Tower Ghost works on iPad and has more bells and whistles. I'm gonna switch for a bit to see how I like it but so far I'm impressed. Why do you like Loadouts more?

Edit: One big difference I just noticed: I moved over some weapons from the vault so that primary/special/heavy were all full and tried to apply a loadout. On Tower Ghost, I got an error saying there was no room and nothing happened. On Loadouts, it moved one gun of each type to the vault before it moved over the guns in the Loadout. So there's one advantage to Loadouts.

Tower Ghost has more features but can be buggy at edge scenarios. It is supposed to move stuff around automajically. There are reports of some anomalies when inventories slots are full and such. Has to do with sequencing in how the items are moved.

The author of Tower Ghost is really responsive if we can document the problems. He updates it multiple times a day. Check and post to the Tower Ghost Issues Page for a quick response.

I'm currently working with him and some others to add the ability to auto-equalize items like mats across characters, etc. Also to consolidate, etc.

As a warlock, frankly I'm insulted when I grace a strike with my presence and the titan and hunter don't take a moment to bow in reverence before me.

It's not their fault. Bungie never programmed the much needed "show respect to Warlocks our Saviors" command in Destiny. I will tweet Deej to fix this mess for Destiny 2.

Edit:

On a serious note. Since I am nothing more than a crazy glutton for punishment. I want to work on the Destiny GAF communities presence on Xbox. A call to arms to all XboxOne Destiny players. We should commit to a particular time once a week and do crazy stuff.

Be nice to Fig. I have a lot of respect for hunters.

I mean they are for all intensive purposes living garage door openers to Crota's End.

Go forth hunter and traverse those dark halls of the abyss...

Fig just happens to do all that shit in style.

I do have to represent the Ladies of Strong Back. We have a reputation to uphold.

Speaking of.

The clan name amuses me every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom