• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

Reach was awful.

Reach was...serviceable.

Edit:
Top of Page. Warlocks are first on the page as they are in everything.
E3_Warlock_concept_art.png

Atone13

So I know this is gonna sound like a very appealing request, but is anybody around who's able and willing to pretty much solo the first part of HM CE? I'm one radiant shard away from 32 and would really like to finish that off.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
never experienced lag like this before!
So I know this is gonna sound like a very appealing request, but is anybody around who's able and willing to pretty much solo the first part of HM CE? I'm one radiant shard away from 32 and would really like to finish that off.

can do after this whenever that is..

XenoRaven

Thanks for the Crota run guys. I think I understand it from start to finish now.

Destiny has been telling me my connection is bad for a few days now, and that run was particularly laggy for me. You'd think FiOS would be like...fast. I think I need to mess with my router.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the Crota run guys. I think I understand it from start to finish now.

Destiny has been telling me my connection is bad for a few days now, and that run was particularly laggy for me. You'd think FiOS would be like...fast. I think I need to mess with my router.

It's Bungie's servers.

^Thanks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Awesome crazy lagified newbie run guys! So glad nobody had to drop. Never really seen anything like it, but way to persevere. These groups always rock. :D
I'd love a chance at the pulse rifle as well. Can I join? PSN: vernonhillz

okay, can do now

atone you there?

anyone else who wants it gonna solo the abyss.

th3dude

Big thanks to Hawkian for hosting the newbie raid. Learned a lot!

Thanks to the whole group for sticking through the monstrous lag.

Snagged the Song of Ir Yut!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Big thanks to Hawkian for hosting the newbie raid. Learned a lot!

Thanks to the whole group for sticking through the monstrous lag.

Snagged the Song of Ir Yut!
Grats again! Level 29 plus that tier of lag was the biggest handicap I can imagine, and I completely forgot to even tell you to stay back or anything at Crota because you were doing so well throughout.

rc213

Just did Nightfall with 2 randoms 31, 28, 30. Took us 2+ hrs never would have been possible without ressurection. Lost track of how many times we self resurrected and revived each other. Lots of crazy crazy fun.

I want to get it done on my Hunter later tonight and maybe get a Crota run cause i need a better weapons.

Just did Nightfall with 2 randoms 31, 28, 30. Took us 2+ hrs never would have been possible without ressurection. Lost track of how many times we self resurrected and revived each other. Lots of crazy crazy fun.

I want to get it done on my Hunter later tonight and maybe get a Crota run cause i need a better weapons.

I'll run a nightfall, I still have two to complete.
PSN: HidingMyThunder

th3dude

Grats again! Level 29 plus that tier of lag was the biggest handicap I can imagine, and I completely forgot to even tell you to stay back or anything at Crota because you were doing so well throughout.

Appreciate it :)

Its been tough to do any of the TDB content since I've only come back in the last week. Looking forward to upgrading gear in HoW.

Thanks again!

border

Is the target tracking on Truth any better than the tracking on Gjallarhorn or Hunger of Crota? The perk description seems to suggest it is ("Rounds fired aggresively track their targets"), but I haven't really done any field-testing or comparisons. Because I still don't have a Gjallarhorn :\

Is the target tracking on Truth any better than the tracking on Gjallarhorn or Hunger of Crota? The perk description seems to suggest it is ("Rounds fired aggresively track their targets"), but I haven't really done any field-testing or comparisons. Because I still don't have a Gjallarhorn :\

The tracking is insane. Fantastic for Crucible.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
MildSoss, that was me in the Nightfall. That was amazing/lucky timing on my part LOL, thanks guys :)

You were already on my friends list we must have run something together in the past

recks

Is the target tracking on Truth any better than the tracking on Gjallarhorn or Hunger of Crota? The perk description seems to suggest it is ("Rounds fired aggresively track their targets"), but I haven't really done any field-testing or comparisons. Because I still don't have a Gjallarhorn :
Yep, Truth tracking is way better than the "normal" one.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need 3 to help at HM Bridge, wanna get Atone 1 single shared to hit 32! He just got energy from abyss XD Come help!

Defyler

Is the target tracking on Truth any better than the tracking on Gjallarhorn or Hunger of Crota? The perk description seems to suggest it is ("Rounds fired aggresively track their targets"), but I haven't really done any field-testing or comparisons. Because I still don't have a Gjallarhorn :

Ghorn is used because it has tracking and a hidden grenade and horseshoes perk which gives it proximity detonation. Wolf pack occasionally will nab someone also if a bunch hit or someone's low health.

It falls short of truth's tracking by far though. Truth will really go after people. It's rare to ever miss a kill with truth. With heavy crota boots you get four rockets as well.

In close games I like to swap off my jolders to truth to shut down the other teams heavy as the tracking will go cross map huge distances with little risk to me.

Ghorn is used because it has tracking and a hidden grenade and horseshoes perk which gives it proximity detonation. Wolf pack occasionally will nab someone also if a bunch hit or someone's low health.

It falls short of truth's tracking by far though. Truth will really go after people. It's rare to ever miss a kill with truth. With heavy crota boots you get four rockets as well.

In close games I like to swap off my jolders to truth to shut down the other teams heavy as the tracking will go cross map huge distances with little risk to me.

*5 rockets

The Truth is lying and has a 3 round magazine. So you pick up 5 rockets when you get heavy ammo~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom