• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RNG Gods has blessed me. Three Legendary Engrams in one night.
One from a Roc Strike.
One as a drop during the Weekly.
One as a Weekly Reward.

GhaleonEB

Yeah! Was just about to do it with randoms. I've already done the nightfall though.
Cools, I'll shoot you a FR, look for NatCat.

Edit: whoops, looks like you're on Xbox, we're PS4. My bad!

You play your daughters account for her?
Should be the other way around :p
She's taking a break from the game, as of about three weeks ago, until HoW comes out. The grind got to her. So, I've been doing daily stuff for her now and then; her legendary weapons and exotics are about halfway leveled, but I'll have 10 completed bounties in the bank so she can level some others of her choosing. She'll come back to ~20 public event packages to help level her gear also.

Cools, I'll shoot you a FR, look for NatCat.

Edit: whoops, looks like you're on Xbox, we're PS4. My bad!

She's taking a break from the game, as of about three weeks ago, until HoW comes out. The grind got to her. So, I've been doing daily stuff for her now and then. She'll come back to ~20 public event packages to help level her gear also.

Ghaleon, if you want to run the NF I can start it and you should be able to jump in, that's how I've done it before without finishing the questline.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
She's taking a break from the game, as of about three weeks ago, until HoW comes out. The grind got to her. So, I've been doing daily stuff for her now and then; her legendary weapons and exotics are about halfway leveled, but I'll have 10 completed bounties in the bank so she can level some others of her choosing. She'll come back to ~20 public event packages to help level her gear also.
Pure unadulterated parenting right here. thinking about the likelihood of my father having ever done something like this is hilarious
Sure, that would be great. Will be interesting to try and solo.
Oh god, this is one of the few I've never done successfully solo. Good luck

shem935

Banned
Pure unadulterated parenting right here. thinking about the likelihood of my father having ever done something like this is hilarious

Oh god, this is one of the few I've never done successfully solo. Good luck

I soloed it once.
With a solar burn, gala, and unlimited patience.

Yup that's the one ;)

Also
tumblr_m8qkhv8yum1r2b3wjo4_250.gif

Haha really? I had no idea...I may have called you dude or man previously during raids, excuse my ignorance :p

jett

D-Member
I tried leveling up a hunter earlier. Man the Titan and Hunter melee attacks are complete garbage. Why would anyone not wanting to be a Warlock?

Space wizards uber alles.

RdN

After tonight, I'm almost ready for the DLC to drop.

I got 200 marks in each of my 3 characters, two of them have 200 Crucible marks as well.

All three also are on the verge of leveling up both Vanguard and The Cryptarch. I'm now working on leveling up FWC, to get it on the verge as well.

Really can't wait to have none all this pay off.. But oh well, I at least had fun getting it ready.

Wallach

I tried leveling up a hunter earlier. Man the Titan and Hunter melee attacks are complete garbage. Why would anyone not wanting to be a Warlock?

I agree Striker's melee is pretty wack (seriously Bungie pls buff, wtf), but Defender's? That shit lets you reload anything in like .5 seconds.

Zoidberg

After tonight, I'm almost ready for the DLC to drop.

I got 200 marks in each of my 3 characters, two of them have 200 Crucible marks as well.

All three also are on the verge of leveling up both Vanguard and The Cryptarch. I'm now working on leveling up FWC, to get it on the verge as well.

Really can't wait to have none all this pay off.. But oh well, I at least had fun getting it ready.

Yep. Rep lined up on 2 characters to open 9 packages (including turning in commendations). I know already I'm going to get nothing from it :(

Apt101

Whenever I damage an enemy with melee I get a shield for 12 seconds, same as when I revive an ally. I am digging sunsinger a lot. I do miss the incredible dumps of damage voidwalker can dish out though. Fair trade I think.

Trace

Banned

Because Warlocks have the worst jump in the game. Hunter/Titan for life.

Raybunny

Its fun cause I do think the same about warlock melee attacks. utterly shit.

The satisfaction of a connected punch! Brofist.

If I'm looking to level a new character, what's the best route to take? Is it worth doing the whole story, or just grinding on bounties as soon as I open up all the planets? I have a fully leveled Titan, but I want to give Warlock a spin finally.

Raybunny

If I'm looking to level a new character, what's the best route to take? Is it worth doing the whole story, or just grinding on bounties as soon as I open up all the planets? I have a fully leveled Titan, but I want to give Warlock a spin finally.

I leveled a warlock last week in 1 day and a couple of extra hours the next day by doing story missions + vanguard missions. I had to do a couple of strikes in the end to get the level 20. Visit the tower often to get those vanguard missions.

raindoc

Story missions on Hard net the most XP IIRC.

GhaleonEB

My suggestion would be to bite the bullet and roll through the story, to unlock everything. IIRC some stuff doesn't unlock until you beat the story, much like how you can't do this week's Nightfall without doing Eris' questline first. (Or rather, can't start it yourself.) The story missions are structured so that if you are knocking bounties down along the way, you'll basically hit 20 right when it ends, or very shortly after.

Probably several ways to go about it, but I think that's the fastest since each mission drops so much XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom