• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on the front page of reddit, so it's been fully broadcast.
Besides the more Bungie sees it the more willing they will hopefully be to patch in a better loot system that forces you to complete all sections but also gives you checkpoints.

Thing is NF takes 15 minutes and PoE probably takes over an hour on the harder difficulty settings.

Gaf Teams only. No new friends.

Hunters of Destiny claim this top page.

6Pfs2pz.gif

I have a confession, I did was trying for the "don't die in a strike" bounty this morning. As soon as Spongebob loaded up, I went right back to Orbit. I just don't like this strike, especially after doing it as many times as I did. No thanks.

With a good crew, Cerberus Vae is super fast now. The 3 "Guards" is the only drag. Valus goes down almost as fast as the Tank with 3 Black Hammers lighting it up.

I just did about 6 strikes without dying. Defender Titan makes it trivial. One strike was Undying mind and it was 3 Defenders, bubble spam made it hilarious. Swordbreaker wrecks those Minotaurs and then Black Hammer works well in the boss.

Hyun Sai

Thing is NF takes 15 minutes and PoE probably takes over an hour on the harder difficulty settings.

Perhaps, but I don't see this happen, especially when you can easily record now if you've been kicked for no reason.

Even without it, this being only a 3 man activity, it will be no problem to be the leader of the team if people fear that may happen to them.

I never got any problems with PUGs using LFG.net, I'll continue using it when friends are not available.

LTWood12

#ForeverNoFoil

Another week, another 3x VoG done, and still no foil. RNGesus cruelly gave a Foil to my team mate last night and I had to sadly watch them shard it five seconds later like it was no big thing.

Sorry for bailing halfway thru run one last night Deku :(

HigXx

So I've levelled up all the armour ive wanted to so it's ready to be ascended next week! Just doing a last few weapons then i'll focus on a couple of exotics

Manp

#ForeverNoFoil

Another week, another 3x VoG done, and still no foil. RNGesus cruelly gave a Foil to my team mate last night and I had to sadly watch them shard it five seconds later like it was no big thing.

i still have yet to get both praetorian foil and hezen vengeance :|

jett

D-Member
Because Warlocks have the worst jump in the game. Hunter/Titan for life.

Eh? They have blink, which is all you need for PVP, and floating shit is just as good as any for PVE.

Its fun cause I do think the same about warlock melee attacks. utterly shit.

The satisfaction of a connected punch! Brofist.

I can't even agree, the range on the regular Warlock melee is huge.

nOoblet16

Anyone playing Crucible today?

Also bit of an offtopic question but I don't feel like it needs a topic of its own. I have three movies that I want to watch i.e. Avengers, Fast and Furious and Mad Max but I can only go see one right now. I can watch the rest later after my exams (Tomorrowland and Jurassic World will be out too by that time so will need to see those as well lol).

Which one should I go see today?

Hedera

Do you guys remember if Xur sold any new exotics the week The Dark Below came out? I'm hoping we'll have some of the new exotics to buy next week.

Haha really? I had no idea...I may have called you dude or man previously during raids, excuse my ignorance :p
Ah, no worries. It's either I'm a girl or a 12 year old boy someone once told me :p

Skele7on

Banned
Do you guys remember if Xur sold any new exotics the week The Dark Below came out? I'm hoping we'll have some of the new exotics to buy next week.

Ah, no worries. It's either I'm a girl or a 12 year old boy someone once told me :p

IIRC He sold Ruin Wings week one.

Quick question. When matchmaking for PvE modes like the Heroic, does Bungie just give someone the leader role? Or is everybody on equal footing?

I would think with it being matchmaking, no one would actually be the "leader" and thus no one could kick or be kicked?

noomi

Anyone playing Crucible today?

Also bit of an offtopic question but I don't feel like it needs a topic of its own. I have three movies that I want to watch i.e. Avengers, Fast and Furious and Mad Max but I can only go see one right now. I can watch the rest later after my exams (Tomorrowland and Jurassic World will be out too by that time so will need to see those as well lol).

Which one should I go see today?

Mad Max dude, I can't tell you how hyped I am for it. If the tickets arent already sold out I might go see it tonight.

Quick question. When matchmaking for PvE modes like the Heroic, does Bungie just give someone the leader role? Or is everybody on equal footing?

I would think with it being matchmaking, no one would actually be the "leader" and thus no one could kick or be kicked?
There is no fireteam leader when MM

ich00

#ForeverNoFoil

That made me a little said inside too.

The only 2 things left I wanted to grab this week were the Foil and 4th Horsemen, RNG does not seem to want to give them to me however.

There is no fireteam leader when MM

So then whats the concern over PoE? If there is no leader, then how can someone kick or be kicked before the loot room?

Edit:
Also, I put up a suggestion post on Reddit about moving the "husk of the pit" item. I have a feeling the Nechro will actually get a buff in the very near future, and since almost all the blades of crota are gone, it going to be near impossible for some people to acquire the damn thing:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/35xx5u/please_allow_husk_of_the_pit_to_drop_from/

LTWood12

So then whats the concern over PoE? If there is no leader, then how can someone kick or be kicked before the loot room?

Edit:
Also, I put up a suggestion post on Reddit about moving the "husk of the pit" item. I have a feeling the Nechro will actually get a buff in the very near future, and since almost all the blades of crota are gone, it going to be near impossible for some people to acquire the damn thing:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/35xx5u/please_allow_husk_of_the_pit_to_drop_from/

Well there's no matchmaking for levels 33,34,35.

I wish they would do something about the Husk. I've all but given up ever getting one.

rNilla

- No Land Beyond (tell me why I should rodiard)

"Legend tells of an ancient powerful weapon disguised as ordinary. Only the truly skilled could wield its power and prove themselves to be Lords among Guardians. Their skill unmatched, their precision unparalleled, the masters of this weapon were the true-born disciples of The Cloaked Order, destined to reclaim that which was taken from them during the Betrayal of the Fireborn. The Cloaked Ones must not rest until every Child of Radiance is struck down, for their rise from the ashes birthed a commitment to The Darkness. The Path of The Cloaked Ones is clear. There is No Land Beyond these fertile hunting grounds."

Wait, actually it's a garbage weapon that's interesting if you want self-imposed difficulty in PVE or to troll other players (or yourself) in PVP. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bradach

I got a Vex doing Atheon with Raybunny & Co (thanks lads)

Is this still worth investing some time into or has it been nerfed into oblivion at this stage?

Deku Tree

Edit:

No just make Nechro drop directly from Crota. #NeverGonnaHappen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom