• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowai

Me doing PVP as TITAN...

ugh, I have been pvping on my titan this week getting marks and this is exactly how I feel with these tiny arms.

crazyrunninggirl.t-rex-trying.jpg

3 more templars this week and still no fatebringer. It's pretty fucking annoying when everyone else in my group that has it gets multiple ones every time we do it and I still haven't gotten 1. Oh and I also I still don't have gjallarhorn. I have the worst luck ever.

MickeyPhree

3 more templars this week and still no fatebringer. It's pretty fucking annoying when everyone else in my group that has it gets multiple ones every time we do it and I still haven't gotten 1. Oh and I also I still don't have gjallarhorn. I have the worst luck ever.

Same but still have the ballerhorn atleast.

Is the fusion rifle you get from VOG good? I was going to store it till I can upgrade it for HOW. It has almost max penetration, and is solar. But only 300dmg.

I signed an NDA.

I'll be online in a little bit but won't be able to use a mic until about 6ish BST. The love of my life is sat next to me watching Grey's Anatomy. :mad:

I'll be home from work around 6:30ish BST and should get online around that time. If you want to setup something and want me to join, just let me know.

zarnold56

A group of friends and I are thinking of getting back into Destiny with the new expansion. Would there be issues with just getting the HoW expansion and passing on the last one?

milkham

A group of friends and I are thinking of getting back into Destiny with the new expansion. Would there be issues with just getting the HoW expansion and passing on the last one?

you won't have access to crota's raid and there will be some times when you can't do the daily or weekly or nightfall because you can't access crota's end content but aside from that there shouldn't be a problem

Not really, other than you won't be able to run certain nightfalls/heroic weeklies.

You'll be given the PvP maps for free, so you're just missing out on the 5 missions/quests, the 1 strike (2 if on PS), and the Raid itself.

I'm lvl 31, would I be able to tag along to HM or is it impossible?

I've never done crota HM before.
Very possible. Even a level 30 is possible as well. Its a good and bad thing about that raid. Depends on your P.o.V but the only true level that matters is the swordbearer. Perhaps another level 32 would help but as long as DPS is good, then the swordbearer's level is the only true level that matters. It is a good thing since its easy to carry anyone through that raid but a bad thing since is such a boring fight (at first its kinda cool being the swordbearer but afterwards..meh)
i got good news and i got bad news
Go on..

well the good news is i rode an amtrak train and didn't die

bad news is, if i get everything on my agenda sorted over the next few days, i'll be standing trial and going to prison.

funny story, the guy sitting behind me saw me listening to the destiny OST on my ipod and we struck up a conversation about it. but he was on xbox and i had to educate him about all the exclusive goodies he was missing.

We should all dismantle our Gjallarhorns in solidarity.

Something tells me that this won't happen

On a side note, if you aren't using the Tower Ghost Chrome extension, you have no idea what you're missing. It's a game changer for those of us who switch characters and loadouts often.*

* I am an uncompensated spokesperson

Deku Tree

i got good news and i got bad news

You are coming back
on X1
!

EDIT:

bad news is, if i get everything on my agenda sorted over the next few days, i'll be standing trial and going to prison.

funny story, the guy sitting behind me saw me listening to the destiny OST on my ipod and we struck up a conversation about it. but he was on xbox and i had to educate him about all the exclusive goodies he was missing.

oh that kind of bad news... very sorry to hear about it... hopefully it's just a short amount of time.

Jesus Christ... I have nothing. I usually have some sort of stupid witty response.

Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom