• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for some doubles skirmish?

VwH8z5N.jpg

All my RL Xbox friends stopped playing so I moved over to PS4 to play with RL friends here and GAF.

Was really hard letting all my exotics go, but im slowly rebuilding on PS4!

I did the same thing, now back to XboxOne to get Guardian Lord there.

Never ending quest to not be a scrub.

05/14/2015: Solutions for technical issues that have delayed the delivery of updates have been identified. Work is ongoing and we'll release the new content and the Patch Notes as soon as we can. Stand by for more information on timing.\\

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/121284248/0/0

i have to commend Bungie when it comes to technical stuff. 343 has conditioned me to expect the worst out of "delays" and patches. Granted, they're different games with different problems, but considering the shared history between the two, the juxtaposition is amusing to say the least.

he went back to the hospital though right? he seemed like he was doing better.

Yeah...Sounds like a roller coaster for him. Last I saw, he was loosing weight and gaining upper body strength, but walking was deteriorating (muscle spasms maybe?).

Good to hear that you're at peace with whatever choices you are making. That's all that really matters.

GhaleonEB

okay that trailer was hype

HYPE

also, are there really new vehicles? all i've seen is that one pike looking thing that was probably a pike

They are keeping most of the story missions entirely under wraps. I'm hoping the "vehicles" flash is a hint that there are new ones that are added in the context of the story.

LTWood12

So I got my second Fatebringer last night from VoG and was pretty happy about it. Went to the postmaster today and look what else was in there.

2ESfDewl.jpg

My second Praetorian Foil too. Both times I've gotten these weapons, I got them from the same run.

Most likely a new coat of paint for the timebreaker and/or ships.

I saw some new vehicles in the last video they released. I couldn't tell if it was being driven by a Guardian, or a Fallen. It looked a little bigger than a sparrow, but it was in the air, not on the ground. Something like the Halo Banshee. I'll have to look for it and post something.

I saw some new vehicles in the last video they released. I couldn't tell if it was being driven by a Guardian, or a Fallen. It looked a little bigger than a sparrow, but it was in the air, not on the ground. Something like the Halo Banshee. I'll have to look for it and post something.

Whoa now, you can't speculate aerial vehicle without some sauce.

That's a megaton

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I was thinking that for a game with no social features, Destiny is easily the most social game I've ever played.

noomi

Nice, nice nice nice nice.

As long as it comes 5/19 I really don't mind the patch coming later, they will be on schedule.

Whoa now, you can't speculate aerial vehicle without some sauce.

That's a megaton

Nah...I'm sure I was just seeing things. I went back and watched the preview from last week, and there was an underneath shot of Guardians on Pikes, so maybe that was it? I hate how memory works, but I remember seeing something where some small ships were flying through a blueish "A" frame type of structure. Maybe it was just a cut scene or something.

Lnkn52

Nah...I'm sure I was just seeing things. I went back and watched the preview from last week, and there was an underneath shot of Guardians on Pikes, so maybe that was it? I hate how memory works, but I remember seeing something where some small ships were flying through a blueish "A" frame type of structure. Maybe it was just a cut scene or something.

They've been using this shot as part of the promotions for HoW so you're not crazy.

Wallach

They've been using this shot as part of the promotions for HoW

I wonder if the new Sparrow you can get is an exotic Fallen pike.

Edit - I say this because in that image, the two upper exhausts have no VFX, but the lower engine has the traditional long-tail exhaust effect used for player Sparrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom