• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the good news is i rode an amtrak train and didn't die

bad news is, if i get everything on my agenda sorted over the next few days, i'll be standing trial and going to prison.

funny story, the guy sitting behind me saw me listening to the destiny OST on my ipod and we struck up a conversation about it. but he was on xbox and i had to educate him about all the exclusive goodies he was missing.

Wut

Deku Tree

guys please don't let me HoW joke go over your heads.

well you did make that long "turn my life around" and "i did something really bad" topic in OT recently... so it's hard to tell when your joking...

EDIT: oh I quoted you before you edited your post sorry.

Namikaze1

bad news is, if i get everything on my agenda sorted over the next few days, i'll be standing trial and going to prison.

funny story, the guy sitting behind me saw me listening to the destiny OST on my ipod and we struck up a conversation about it. but he was on xbox and i had to educate him about all the exclusive goodies he was missing.
Fuck. I got nothing to sa-

please don't think too hard about the second sentence
Dammit Zoba!

please don't think too hard about the second sentence

1080bkulj2rd06.gif

Not really, other than you won't be able to run certain nightfalls/heroic weeklies.

You'll be given the PvP maps for free, so you're just missing out on the 5 missions/quests, the 1 strike (2 if on PS), and the Raid itself.
oh, and don't forget about those baller exot...

(‘◇’)?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

what kor said.

rNilla

On a side note, if you aren't using the Tower Ghost Chrome extension, you have no idea what you're missing. It's a game changer for those of us who switch characters and loadouts often.*

* I am an uncompensated spokesperson

I've heard a lot of talk about this. I'm weary of using Bungie.net and even more weary of using third party apps / extensions. But maybe I'll try my luck.

They're holding us back. We're not the best guardians we could be.

well you did make that long "turn my life around" and "i did something really bad" topic in OT recently... so it's hard to tell when your joking...

the whole situation is beautifully ironic. i'm kinda putting myself back on the rails and finishing some milestones. i'm not going to be playing games like i used to, but i'll be able to enjoy them guilt free.

I've heard a lot of talk about this. I'm weary of using Bungie.net and even more weary of using third party apps / extensions. But maybe I'll try my luck.

They're holding us back. We're not the best guardians we could be.
nilla, they use bungie's API, so as long as you use it in orbit, or in the tower, you're well and truly golden. don't use it when landing, and don't use it when dead. that seems to be when people have lost items.

and if g'horns are holding me back, well, then i just don't give a d@mn. consider me held back. i've got shotgun on the short bus!

the delay was ridiculous because of the accident yesterday and a lot of people were paranoid when the train would speed up.

some of those bridges are thin as fuck.

Yeah, I'm just playin'.

I used to do the DC <--> NYC Amtrak trip a lot because of work. I am familiar with the bridges.

Deku Tree

the whole situation is beautifully ironic. i'm kinda putting myself back on the rails and finishing some milestones. i'm not going to be playing games like i used to, but i'll be able to enjoy them guilt free.

that is great news! good luck to you!

rNilla

nilla, they use bungie's API, so as long as you use it in orbit, or in the tower, you're well and truly golden. don't use it when landing, and don't use it when dead. that seems to be when people have lost items.

I know but it's still scary! What if I lose my Khvostov?

Thanks for the runs ruthless. Finally got the Titan helmet. Not an infusion one but at least the Titan collection is complete.

The less said about my 3rd hawkmoon the better. But I did get two hunger of Crota. All in all it was a good loot afternoon

and if g'horns are holding me back, well, then i just don't give a d@mn. consider me held back. i've got shotgun on the short bus!

I gave you a Gjallarhorn. How are you being held back by not having one? Tell me you didn't mistakenly sharded it. I swear I wouldn't laugh
to your face

Oh you!!! *shakes fist* Sure did freak a bunch of ppl out.

life's still a mess but a whole bunch of stuff just fell into place so i'm okay for now.

it looks like there are a few destiny gaffers going through some tougher times though. we might need to make a therapy clan.

Vision of Counselling?
Faithbringers?
Vault of Group Hugs?

Back on the rails... unlike Amtrak... OOOOHHHHH AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
life's still a mess but a whole bunch of stuff just fell into place so i'm okay for now.

it looks like there are a few destiny gaffers going through some tougher times though. we might need to make a therapy clan.

Vision of Counselling?
Faithbringers?
Vault of Group Hugs?

I would actually be up for this. But I like my tag.

Vision of Counselling?
Faithbringers?
Vault of Group Hugs?

Torn between Faithbringers and Vault of Group Hugs. Glad to hear things are heading down the right track. So excited for HoW. Always enjoyed your crucible YouTube vids btw.

I gave you a Gjallarhorn. How are you being held back by not having one? Tell me you didn't mistakenly sharded it. I swear I wouldn't laugh
to your face
oh, nilla was positing that g'horns hold us back as guardians.
i was saying that if they hold us back, then hold me back, by ALL MEANS!!! :)

Vision of Counselling?
Faithbringers?
Vault of Group Hugs?
^^^THIS

edit: dang...

double post...

Move along, ain't nothing to see here!!!

Impala26

I know but it's still scary! What if I lose my Khvostov?

Still think they should make an upgrade path for the Khvostov to some sort of Exotic like the Nechrochasm.

It'd be cool as long as the final upgraded weapon could at least KILL people, unlike said Nechro.

Back on the rails... unlike Amtrak... OOOOHHHHH AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

again, the irony is interesting but not exactly in good taste so i'll leave it there. i haven't caught up on the story yet, but i overheard some people saying the engineer has fallen asleep. the places i passed on my trip, i can only imagine what would have happened if we weren't travelling at the right speed.

Yeah, I'm just playin'.

I used to do the DC <--> NYC Amtrak trip a lot because of work. I am familiar with the bridges.

we crossed this long span over a river and i looked out the window and could only see the water a hundred or so feet below. I could have sworn i had boarded a plane instead.

rNilla

Vision of Counselling?
Faithbringers?
Vault of Group Hugs?

Serenity Regime

Still think they should make an upgrade path for the Khvostov to some sort of Exotic like the Nechrochasm.

It'd be cool as long as the final upgraded weapon could at least KILL people, unlike said Nechro.

Comet. Believe!

Damn.

Nah, it's all good. I've only lost 3 items so far. Luckily, none of which was a Gjallarhorn.

No, just kidding, I haven't lost anything. It's perfectly reliable as far as I can tell.

No issues here either. Love the loadouts feature of Tower Ghost. Running Vog...click click boom...insta transfer of my preferred VoG weapons. What there's void burn??? No problem retrieving my proper weapons. Eff the tower trips.

noomi

So lots of people talking about this vault app/site.

I and a few others use loadouts for destiny on our iPhones. It's fantastic!

I've heard of tower ghost and also destiny item manager, are these the same app? Also shame it doesn't work in Firefox, because I am not a fan of chrome :(

So lots of people talking about this vault app/site.

I and a few others use loadouts for destiny on our iPhones. It's fantastic!

I've heard of tower ghost and also destiny item manager, are these the same app? Also shame it doesn't work in Firefox, because I am not a fan of chrome :(

It's not the same app. I think Tower Ghost has an app out for android but not iphone. I think there may be a Firefox extension as well. I'm not sure though.

Wait, yes I am:

http://dasilva333.github.io/TowerGhostForDestiny/

Okay, the Amtrak line got me. Way to look on the bright side!

I won't say much about point B, but first we lose GRX, and now you...shit.

Edit...Maybe not too many line to read between while I should be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom