• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm representing the Ladies of Strong Back really well tonight :)

Top 3 for each control match and first place in the last one :)

I'm so used to auto rifles that it's weird using Red Death.

Ryck

Really love when people run up to you in crucible with a AR, soooooo Good.

Auto%20rifle%20vs%20Melee_zpsiummon37.gif

Wallach

I actually really like the Titan PoE gear. Though... I guess I tend to like all the Titan gear. Titans just always look like it's business time (
...it's business time
).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Holy crap, a couple OTs back I mentioned I was gone for a week staffing this conference in Vegas for my company, just had a lunch meeting and 8 people were selected that particularly contributed to the event and they gave us all Surface Pro 3s O____O

goddamn this thing is awesome

new trailer is also nice.

Holy crap, a couple OTs back I mentioned I was gone for a week staffing this conference in Vegas for my company, just had a lunch meeting and 8 people were selected that particularly contributed to the event and they gave us all Surface Pro 3s O____O

Laaaaaaawd

I want to join your company

godd@mn this thing is awesome

dude, that's awesome! nice to see that hard work pays off, from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom