• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

CE_EgQ_WgAAmW1i.jpg:orig

HOW?!

Lnkn52

Holy crap, a couple OTs back I mentioned I was gone for a week staffing this conference in Vegas for my company, just had a lunch meeting and 8 people were selected that particularly contributed to the event and they gave us all Surface Pro 3s O____O

goddamn this thing is awesome

new trailer is also nice.

That's awesome! Congratulations! It's always a great feeling being recognized for an achievement.

Impala26

Given it seems to happen to me quite a bit in Crucible...

What happens in ToO when it's a one-on-one and the two players trade kills?

Is salvage on this week? I will be annoyed if it's on next week. Every time it's been around recently something else has been on. It's the last trophy I need.

Anyways, that release trailer looks so good. Looking forward to all the bits that haven't been revealed. I can't decide whether to avoid this place for spoilers or not until. Who am I kidding. Like there is going to be anything in the story missions that would need a spoiler.

Ramirez

I would appreciate any advice you can give me. I'm struggling with PVP and rely to heavily on heavy ammo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvb5AggGHQ

Top page shilling for my video!

I only got to watch 4 minutes or so, but there were a couple times early on where you really should have paid attention to your radar. Once to retreat after 2 of them were dead and you were weak, and then the other time you charged into B to revive but the radar showed guys in B and one behind you. Shoulda handled the guy behind you first, and I don't use TLW, but I would always pull the shotgun out if I'm running to revive and know there's people near.

ocean

Banned
Fig, you should be strong enough to carry yet another guardian. A_javierp, invite me if you have a spot so I can take marks off your back.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Right folks. Daily stuff and bounties done and I'm ready to raid :)

Ideally I'd like to do a normal VOG with my level 26 Titan and

Hard VOG (the first time) and normal CE (for the first time too) with my level 30 warlock

But not all tonight, probably!

Does any of that sound interesting to anyone?

Hard VOG (the first time) and normal CE (for the first time too) with my level 30 warlock

I'm up for HM VoG if you want, but only probably near 9pm.

noomi

I can help, tomorrow or over the weekend if you still need some bodies, but tonight Mad Max is calling.

Either way shoot me a friend request, I'm always down to help people. Psn is noomi85

Namikaze1

I can help out with all 3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
dude, that's awesome! nice to see that hard work pays off, from time to time.
That's awesome! Congratulations! It's always a great feeling being recognized for an achievement.
they had already sent all of us a really nice note for our work making the event a success, so I thought this was just them taking us out to lunch, I was speechless when the boxes appeared. damn fine thursday I say

we got type covers too and you can click the one button on the pen to select things and the other one deletes things and the kickstand goes in like a hundred positions and it can do all the things :D

unexpected new toy to play with on my trip, leaving in just a couple hours woooooo

CLBridges

Guess I need to go ahead and order the HoW DLC, need to stop somewhere today and get me a PSN card. Everything looks to be shaping up to be a very good DLC release and I'm glad of all the changes that Bungie has/will implement prior to release. First thing I'm going to do on release date though is cash in all those commendations and hope for some good stuff, then onto story mode.

May sound crazy but I'm really looking forward to playing that PVP map on Earth, Witches Court I think's the name, just want to see some of the design of another Earth area.

Frenden

Banned
What's everyone's first vendor weapon purchase after HoW?

Deciding between a Red Hand and that new full auto Dead Orbit scout.

mfn_pie

Trying to catch up on the thread. Xurday eve and I need the Nightfall x3, weekly x2, and have only got one hard VOG completion. I need help DGAF.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
While I'm waiting to see if anybody else wants to raid, I'll be crucibling. If anybody wants to jump in, I am entirely comfortable with this.

ethomaz

Banned
Thanks for the nice run guys.

Sorry by the Crota kill mistakes in the firs try... it was a long time since I used to be sword... good in the second try I was ready again.

;)

RetroMG

While I'm waiting to see if anybody else wants to raid, I'll be crucibling. If anybody wants to jump in, I am entirely comfortable with this.

Just saw your post. I'm available for either VoG or CE (preferably CE) for the next couple of hours. PSN RetroMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom