• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
Fulcrum seems pretty rad. Now I'm even more torn.

Red Hand's target acquisition is the highest of all base stat hand cannons, so that's the real rub. Better headshots with the Red Hand or better overall base stats with the Fulcrum?

Hmm.

M3Rocket

That Sniper. Hnnnnnnnng.

ibhRwjhbkeeeVF.png

Kinda looks like this one.

new-legendary-vendor-weapons-house-of-wolves.png

Look at the colors on the weapons and armor. I think weapons skinning could to be a "surprise" feature with HoW.

M3Rocket

Something tells me that this won't happen

On a side note, if you aren't using the Tower Ghost Chrome extension, you have no idea what you're missing. It's a game changer for those of us who switch characters and loadouts often.*

* I am an uncompensated spokesperson

I'm on the Tower Guardian Slack development channel--there's going to be a very nice visual upgrade incoming the next couple of days. :)

Namikaze1

I'm afraid about posting the pic I just did. It looks so wrong. Like Fig will kill me wrong. Not sure if I should post it. Math will have a laugh though.

Edit: I'm coming hold your horses.

ethomaz

Banned
I'm afraid about posting the pic I just did. It looks so wrong. Like Fig will kill me wrong. Not sure if I should post it. Math will have a laugh though.

Edit: I'm coming hold your horses.
Now you need to post... be a man even if Fig kill you after ;)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Great. I'll just hang out in the crucible until I am called :)

What gear is best for CE? I'll be using a warlock and Red Death. Voidwalker or Sunsinger..? what damage types? I have a Gjallarhorn but it's 300 damage.

I would appreciate any advice you can give me. I'm struggling with PVP and rely to heavily on heavy ammo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvb5AggGHQ

Top page shilling for my video!

Okay.

0:39 you had the drop on the guy but decided to throw your grenade. At that range TLW would have wrecked him before he could react. You got killed because the grenade took too long to go off.

1:40 your radar showed that there were two people there. You should have gone for the one closest to you first. Using TLW worked out for you killing the first guy, but a shotgun would have been quicker.

2:45 you ran in for a revive even though your radar was red all over. Sometimes you just have to hang back and let them revive on their own. You might have got a kill though if you'd changed to your shotgun.

3:40 you danced over your enemy's corpse. You've now become enemy #1. :p

4:00 perfect time to use your super. You got lucky that the Titan ran towards your teammate.

4:25 as soon as you saw red on your radar, you should have pulled back. Your two teammates were with you, there was no need to be so aggressive.

5:25 you probably should have pulled back and got the guy on your left first. Since you went for the other guy, using your shotgun would have been quicker and you might have been able to blink away instead of dying.

5:50 should have pulled back once your teammates both died.

The rest I can't see much wrong with. You really just need to learn to be less aggressive. TLW won't save you from a shotgun up close. If that's the game you want to play, you need to take your shotgun out more.

I'll join if there is space.

PSN black_stig
Youre more than welcome to take my spot. I technically don't need any loot or anything. Since Noomi can spam R2 like me, I dont mind sitting this out.

Alright, I'm in lol. Just got home, need like 5-10min. I can do sword.

Fresh Normal CE cause it's fast and I am lazy.
1) black_stig
2) murderham
3) sploatee
4) RetroMG
5) Nami (?)
6) Noomi

Just call me your Destiny Matchmaker you may now kiss ;)

haha nah I never broke a controller.

milkham

Great. I'll just hang out in the crucible until I am called :)

What gear is best for CE? I'll be using a warlock and Red Death. Voidwalker or Sunsinger..? what damage types? I have a Gjallarhorn but it's 300 damage.

anything is fine, there are knights and wizards, 300 gjally is fine

Lnkn52

Okay.

0:39 you had the drop on the guy but decided to throw your grenade. At that range TLW would have wrecked him before he could react. You got killed because the grenade took too long to go off.

1:40 your radar showed that there were two people there. You should have gone for the one closest to you first. Using TLW worked out for you killing the first guy, but a shotgun would have been quicker.

2:45 you ran in for a revive even though your radar was red all over. Sometimes you just have to hang back and let them revive on their own. You might have got a kill though if you'd changed to your shotgun.

3:40 you danced over your enemy's corpse. You've now become enemy #1. :p

4:00 perfect time to use your super. You got lucky that the Titan ran towards your teammate.

4:25 as soon as you saw red on your radar, you should have pulled back. Your two teammates were with you, there was no need to be so aggressive.

5:25 you probably should have pulled back and got the guy on your left first. Since you went for the other guy, using your shotgun would have been quicker and you might have been able to blink away instead of dying.

5:50 should have pulled back once your teammates both died.

The rest I can't see much wrong with. You really just need to learn to be less aggressive. TLW won't save you from a shotgun up close. If that's the game you want to play, you need to take your shotgun out more.

Those are some great feedbacks. I'll apply them to my gameplay style as well. Great players know when to back off and regroup.

Frenden

Banned
Look at the colors on the weapons and armor. I think weapons skinning could to be a "surprise" feature with HoW.

Some YouTube personality that went to Bungie hinted at as much (in defiance of his NDA) on Twitter.

All his posts seemed pretty turbo douchey, so take it with a grain of salt. I'd link to it, but I saw it on Reddit yesterday and I don't recall where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom