• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how will we get the essence stuff to upgrade old gear? No way to prepare for that?

I'm so pumped for material exchange. Lol

Skirmish is big for crucible marks? I use these for what with ToS?

Any good final overview of all changes yet? Patch is delayed and update today maybe will have it all?

Messiek

Starting to get my crucible grove back, thanks to the thorn of course :)

Well, I'm out for Mad Max, I'm sure there will be a long line for me to wait in when I get there. I'll tell you all how awesome it is when I get back.

My destiny HYPE meter is going up. And my Mad Max HYPE meter is through the roof.

So what clan/guild should I be apart of right now since everyone has jumped ship from GAF Raiders.

Basically, we're having a popularity contest. Who loves Kor the most?

I joined Destiny RaidGAF[GAFR] to get a trophy at some point. The only other person that I knew from the clan was GutZ, but it looks like he bailed. Long story short, I could use a clan as well.

phen0m24

So how will we get the essence stuff to upgrade old gear? No way to prepare for that?

I'm so pumped for material exchange. Lol

Skirmish is big for crucible marks? I use these for what with ToS?

Any good final overview of all changes yet? Patch is delayed and update today maybe will have it all?

I'm sorry. Who are you and where did you come from, good stranger?

:p

Sup BB

My poor back. Do I have to do everything myself?

CE_46JfWoAAA-z0.jpg:large

Hedera

GutZ31

I joined Destiny RaidGAF[GAFR] to get a trophy at some point. The only other person that I knew from the clan was GutZ, but it looks like he bailed. Long story short, I could use a clan as well.

Lol, I founded Destiny RaidGAF, and I signed up with some other groups to help with trophies.
Feel free to jump around, as it doesn't close your spot in old clans.

Stealth brag post huh? That's better than 90% of my games. You shotgunned that one guy jumping down from the hanging thing right in the face. There was another where it took two shots to shotgun the guy, but you still beat him. The rocket double kill by shooting over the middle thing and using the door frame to have it burst was brilliant. AND that Blade Dance at the end was montage worthy.
Haha thanks you are too kind, honestly this is one of my better game at least k/d wise and it shows that I try to think out some engagements but I'm still nowhere near competitive enough for ToO lol

I want to play with you and Twilight just to follow you all around and see first hand how you play.

Nuszka

Starting to get my crucible grove back, thanks to the thorn of course :)

Well, I'm out for Mad Max, I'm sure there will be a long line for me to wait in when I get there. I'll tell you all how awesome it is when I get back.

Let me know what you think of it , spoiler free.

The PVP portion of this bounty was easily the hardest thing I've done in Destiny and one of the harder gaming grinds I've had. The last time I played PVP in first-person was Goldeneye on N64, and I'm used to being pretty decent at dueling in Dark Souls.

Thanks goes to:
• Sars & Mickey for getting me through Xyor! Couldn't have done it without you guys.
&
• Robinson, Gaz, Grimlock, & all my PVP mentors. I am not worthy.
&
• Truth. Wow. When Word of Crota let me down, you picked me up, even if you did get me punched in the back by my own teammates when I started camping heavy with over a minute until drop.

And how did I do it? Lots of games like this:
nice! congrats!!!

CLBridges

I think I finally finished most of what I needed to do for the week. Now, the grind begins for some things I wanna get done prior to HoW. Still need to fully level Thunderlord and wait for Xur to sell Gjallarhorn tomorrow...haha.

Lol, I founded Destiny RaidGAF, and I signed up with some other groups to help with trophies.
Feel free to jump around, as it doesn't close your spot in old clans.

I thought once you left, it was gone forever. I must have done something weird since when I left DestinyGAF NA East 1, it removed my completely and I had to send a request to get back in. I guess the Admin stopped playing since I didn't get back in and there are only 20 members now.

Takes me back to how huge it was at launch, and how many we have lost since then.

I thought once you left, it was gone forever. I must have done something weird since when I left DestinyGAF NA East 1, it removed my completely and I had to send a request to get back in. I guess the Admin stopped playing since I didn't get back in and there are only 20 members now.

Takes me back to how huge it was at launch, and how many we have lost since then.
i think as long as you don't leave the group in bungie, you can change your playstation clan at will.

Nami, how could you forget my fellow country(wo)man, who made such a glorious revelation due to my propensity to call everyone "man"? :p

PS: I'm now a lowly grasshopper of the School...

OMG, I thuoght Hedera was just a youngun, didnt know she was a she, forgive me for calling you "man" Hedera

JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not this one too! Why???????

It's a bit more bearable now...

I'm portuguese, so same time as UK. Not the first brit who thinks I sound vaguely americanish. I can sound somewhat brit, but for some reason I feel a bit awkward doing that.

Awkward is the British way.

That's what I was about to say. Don't worry about it! I feel awkward every time I talk to anyone about anything.

I'm actually quite intimidated to play with you now.

Amazing work of art.

And I have officially changed my clan tag!

Welcome fellow strong back :)

Namikaze1

School of Hawk is at 25 clanmates and 41 members in total.

Soon I can begin phase 1 of the Battle Royale... Praise be to Hawkmoon!

Feel like doing some more Crucible. This time with my Hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom